Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September bypass buddies??

@H2Nealn Kbridge, Planochick, you have done all you can do, you have prepared to the best of your abilities, lean back, lay quietly, let God and your surgeon handle it from now on. You gals are my T-birds, Texas and Tennessee. And you will do fine, I will be proud of you, and more importantly YOU will be proud of YOU. our approval is cool but this is a🎁 present each of you are giving yourself, A FUTURE. Love, hugs and a kiss on your cheek! Frustr8

On 09/25/2018 at 22:53, Kbridge said:

Planochick I'm thinking the same thing. Like what is an appropriate liver size? Probably not something the doc even cares about but enough to still have me up stressing.

Okay....positive affirmation time! We SOOOOO got this and we are all going to be healthier and fitter! Let's go 9/26ers!!![emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Yes your right! We got this!!

I will try to check in all you guys tomorrow afternoon if possible. Thursday at the latest

On 09/25/2018 at 22:58, Frustr8 said:

@H2Nealn Kbridge, Planochick, you have done all you can do, you have prepared to the best of your abilities, lean back, lay quietly, let God and your surgeon handle it from now on. You gals are my T-birds, Texas and Tennessee. And you will do fine, I will be proud of you, and more importantly YOU will be proud of YOU. our approval is cool but this is a🎁 present each of you are giving yourself, A FUTURE. Love, hugs and a kiss on your cheek! Frustr8
Awe thank you! And your right. I am gonna be still and let god!

Awwwwwwww is right! Thank you Frustr8. Let Go and let GOD. Well I think I will do just that!

Awwwwwwww is right! Thank you Frustr8. Let Go and let GOD. Well I think I will do just that!
@H2Nealn, @Planochic....you folks are on my thoughts and prayers this morning as I arrive at Plano. Trust the process that we've endured to get here! You guys Rock. Talk to you soon. XOXOXOXOXOX

Good luck kbridge and Planochic. I am on my way to the hospital. We got this. God has us all covered. Can’t wait to hear everyone’s success stories!!

23 minutes ago, planochick said:

Best wishes Karen! At hospital now and pacing!

Me too.... and shaking like a leave almost @planochick!😉😍

This hospital staff is NOT nice so far. I really wish this wasn’t the place of choice. Stupid insurance and cash pay pricing.

On my way to the hospital with butterflies 🦋 in my stomach. My prayers are with all of my fellow 9/26ers for strength and courage for each of us and wisdom for each of our surgeons as they each give us their very best work.

46 minutes ago, planochick said:

This hospital staff is NOT nice so far. I really wish this wasn’t the place of choice. Stupid insurance and cash pay pricing.

That sucks...I'm praying for you. Stay focused! This is your journey, not theirs!! Where are you again?

Crescent medical in Lancaster 🙄. The nurse was super sweet but the other checking lady yelled at me for taking my pill at 5 even though my dr instructed me to

11 minutes ago, planochick said:

Crescent medical in Lancaster 🙄. The nurse was super sweet but the other checking lady yelled at me for taking my pill at 5 even though my dr instructed me to

That's insane.