Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September bypass buddies??

Just now, planochick said:

Close to time for us. Best wishes to all. Talk to you all soon!

See you on the losing side my friends.

I am in my gown waiting for iv. My doctor just came by and prayed with me and for me and the surgery. My belly is just so nervous inside. Almost show time. He is going to do his first case right now. Then me.

Oh yea and my name is heather lol

My first meal, kept it down and even kept down a pain pill. I am in bed and wearing the Cpap and trying to go to sleep.

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

Blessings on YOU and may you have a smooth safe healing! I AM PROUD PROUD PROYD OF YOU!

Congrats to you!

36 hours post op and I feel better than I expected. Shower and brushing teeth were strangely the most wonderful things ever!

Only Water yesterday but today is 3oz per hour of some variety of fluids. broth for lunch (what seemed like a huge portion) with apple juice with Protein, and 2 other juices.

Hope my bypass twins are feeling great too. It's a big decision but I cannot wait to get my health and my life back. I've hidden behind drab ugly clothes for too long. It's time to feel better.

Good morning! I am about 14 hours post op and don’t feel too bad. Just very sore on my right side and when I try to move it burns and stings. I have been sipping Water and eating small ice chips. I ate couple bites of a popsicle and drank about ounce or two of water and I was full. I have 5 incisions. That are all glued. And I slept in the chair instead of the bed. Hope everyone is doing well this morning.

I'm now 8 days post op. Was able to finally sleep on my side last night (hugging a pillow). Feel like I've turned a corner today...hardly any pain relief. Now just need the bowels to start working!!! My doctor added a second laxative today so hopefully some results in the next few days. pureed food boring but not for much longer!!! Also had heartburn last 2 nights....weird....might have been what I ate. No more today so far. Just a new tummy getting used to working again maybe. Glad to hear the 26th girls went well!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m coming up on 24 hours post op. Pain has been noticeable but I’ve had no problems with Clear Liquids. Walking like a champ - they told me to slow down and stop taking the long way.

On 09/27/2018 at 05:40, abbster_tee said:

I’m coming up on 24 hours post op. Pain has been noticeable but I’ve had no problems with Clear Liquids. Walking like a champ - they told me to slow down and stop taking the long way.

Way to go. I walked the Long way too. I walked in the middle of the night as well. Sounds like you are doing pretty well. That’s awesome. I am doing pretty good too I think lol. We are on the losers bench now.

Breakfast now and I was able to get down 30 oz of Water all day and two of the three things for dinner. Minor pain nothing major

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

Isn't it odd? I got no,meals at all in my hospital. Started with Water sips, moved to clear fruity liquids, to flavored milky shakes, once,i got good enough for those, it was let us mix you up a goodbye milky shake, and Goodbye Charley. No broth, Jello, Popsicles, puddings, for Frustr8. Also I never got any hal waljs, basically room- bound, on bedside commode, so no BR or showers. Come to think of it, not even a bed bath. Did I get the Royal Treatment or Did I get cheated? Oh well, life is as it is! I'm still living, living adequately well, and I guess if I were sitting on a saw blade I would be complaining about the sharpness and angle. So leave everything as it is?

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:52 AM, Kbridge said:

See you on the losing side my friends.

@H2Neal, @Planochick, and @iattcom...how are you ladies doing? I'm doing okay just a little soar. Checking in on all my surgery twinkies?