Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Bariatric Mexican Pizza
CRUST
1 package ground chicken
1/3 envelope of taco seasoning
1 egg
1/4 cup fat free shredded cheese

Mix everything for the crust together and air fry at 450 degrees for ten minutes. Spray the pan liberally so it doesn’t stick.

Toppings:
1/2 cup taco sauce
1/2 cup refried beans
1/2 cup fat free shredded cheese
4 pickled jalapeño slices, minced

Once crust is finished cooking, add toppings. Put back in the air fryer at 450 degrees for five minutes.

Once out of the air fryer, let sit for five minutes. Slice into 3 ounce portions. Top with a little fat free Greek yogurt and avocado of you would like.
My husband LOVED this.

I’m still on soft foods and this really satisfied the Taco Bell craving.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Cinnamon swirl and raisin spice bread! Apparently I make bread so infrequently now that I didn’t know that my bread machine was on the fritz. I had to use the oven. Not doing this again for a while.

B3B54F99-7E6F-4EBA-BDE8-BCAF47311A5F.jpeg

F9D661A4-A0DD-49F8-B934-862D232081A7.jpeg

5AC49392-57A2-432C-A3EB-4B5E58512A52.jpeg

0FC4BA35-545A-49DC-8FDE-DEF955DC06CF.jpeg

Edited by GreenTealael

13 hours ago, Kris77 said:

Wow that’s high!! Per pound or for two cutlets? Prices here for everything have gone up. I spend almost a $100 more at the grocery store now than I did 6 mos ago.
Use to spend like $200 a week and now it’s easily $300 and over.

It’s per kilo (2.2lbs). Lamb has been expensive for a couple of years. Drought & apparently a high demand for Aussie lamb overseas. Blueberries have doubled in price also (from the recent floods) - $12.99 a punnet at my fruit shop but again high quality. If I buy them from the grocery store they’re cheaper but I end up throwing most of those out because they become overripe, soft & mouldy in a day or two.

General grocery items have gone up here too. Spend $150 & walk out with like two bags. Crazy. Still have trouble buying certain items. There one day & then no supplies for several weeks or months. Taken to buying doubles of things.

I’m a carnivore through in through, @GreenTealael. I enjoy the occasional meat free meal but could never go full vegetarian or vegan like some of your family. But I grew up on a generational farm & my grandfather was a butcher for many years so it’s in my blood 😁😁. Damn that bread you made looks spectacular.

On 06/05/2022 at 18:31, GreenTealael said:

Cinnamon swirl and raisin spice bread! Apparently I make bread so infrequently now that I didn’t know that my bread machine was on the fritz. I had to use the oven. Not doing this again for a while.

Wow, those are beautiful loaves of bread!

140g eye fillet steak, cup of salad made up of baby spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and crumbled feta cheese. Small baked potato. If I am honest I should have stopped after the steak but had some salad for fibre 😁 the sauce is knorrs bernaise sauce very naughty but yummy.

20220606_190428.jpg

20220606_185426.jpg

Edited by SleeverSk

On 06/05/2022 at 20:31, GreenTealael said:

O-H M-Y G-O-S-H!!
That looks sooo good!! Hot bread w butter. Yummmmmmmmmm

On 06/06/2022 at 04:09, SleeverSk said:

140g eye fillet steak, cup of salad made up of baby spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and crumbled feta cheese. Small baked potato. If I am honest I should have stopped after the steak but had some salad for fibre 😁 the sauce is knorrs bernaise sauce very naughty but yummy.

20220606_190428.jpg

20220606_185426.jpg

Oh my gosh. More steak!! I’m totally dying for one!!

14 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

O-H M-Y G-O-S-H!!
That looks sooo good!! Hot bread w butter. Yummmmmmmmmm

It is sooooo good and surprisingly I don’t want any more of it (so I have to trash it soon) 😂

Burger night!
cheese burger bunless w sweet potato fries
Ate almost half of burger and all the fries. Sweet potato fries are so yummy. If you haven’t tried them before they are so good. With sweet potato fries I don’t dip in ketchup. I do dip my burger though!

image0.0.jpg

image0.0.jpg

I have a couple bags of "salad kits" than i am working to eat up from the fridge. They are nowhere near as tasty as the ones I make myself, AND the packaged dressing is sooooo HIGH in calories (and honestly, too sweet for my taste) for so little of it, but its salad, and it was either this or baked mac and cheese. I choose salad.

390 calories, ate it all.

IMG_9572.thumb.JPG.f106794616dfa17e37ab308ca5863ca1.JPG

@ms.sss yummmm my fellow salad lover!!

52 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I have a couple bags of "salad kits" than i am working to eat up from the fridge. They are nowhere near as tasty as the ones I make myself, AND the packaged dressing is sooooo HIGH in calories (and honestly, too sweet for my taste) for so little of it, but its salad, and it was either this or baked mac and cheese. I choose salad.

390 calories, ate it all.

IMG_9572.thumb.JPG.f106794616dfa17e37ab308ca5863ca1.JPG

Bagged salads are a lifesaver sometimes!

Been traveling all day and was able to only get in one meal. Bought some cheese plate ingredients at the store and had a little charcuterie plate. 20220607_182636.jpg 20220607_184035.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 06/07/2022 at 16:34, Kris77 said:

Burger night!

cheese burger bunless w sweet potato fries

Ate almost half of burger and all the fries. Sweet potato fries are so yummy. If you haven’t tried them before they are so good. With sweet potato fries I don’t dip in ketchup. I do dip my burger though!

image0.0.jpg

image0.0.jpg

My favorite way to eat a burger! And I agree, sweet potato fries are yummy :)