Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

My tomatoes are growing nicely already. I can’t wait until they’re ready for salads and sauce.

Also, late lunch today after grocery shopping. I probably won’t get it again. It was weirdly chewy in the middle even after baking longer than I thought it needed. The Reese’s was just … meh.

537AD9F0-AD30-4AB6-B392-19B6C1BF7B62.jpeg

A6772075-9F25-4C9F-9B42-02EA04600033.jpeg

2083A252-033E-4F9B-BE62-1EBFDBC68FED.jpeg

On 05/27/2022 at 04:34, FutureSylph said:

He certainly seems like a keeper! Your dinner looks scrumptious.

He really is. I’m blessed. Thank you!!

:) Ignore!

Edited by Spinoza

Look at your Tomato babies @Starwarsandcupcakes. Can’t wait to see them all rosy red.

lunch at a Japanese restaurant in the Brisbane River today with some girlfriends. Edamame with nori & under the crispy crust were 8 pork gyoza. I ate 5 but the last one was groan. (Too many edamame I fear.) The crust is formed by pan frying the gyoza in the teriyaki style sauce. Very yummy.

BB2D5584-C024-4D62-9909-13ACD1F22568.thumb.jpeg.e3afa69a2ec727827a3b18fc9bf654e9.jpeg

The left over edamame I took home. Afternoon snack? ?
EA82E0E3-C282-406C-9A71-C37F4FB1D538.thumb.jpeg.f54a46ef920b31d57d45e4d4391392bc.jpeg

Made more Soup and it’s 80°F out. 😂 This one is frozen mixed veggies, frozen spinach, chicken breast and cauliflower rice.

50C3528F-43E2-49A3-87AC-5BBD1ACB279D.jpeg

@starwarsandcupcakes
Looks yummy

Back from vacay (where 90% of my intake consisted of over easy eggs and alcohol) and i finally get to enjoy a decent bowl of food: Smoked salmon, seaweed salad, horseradish aioli and a bit of Gorgonzola. #yum

320 calories, ate it all.

P.S. I’ve always disliked the food served at All-Inclusive resorts down south, so I had very low expectations, which were met, lol. I actually packed 3 bags of those salad kits from costco (to deal with my salad addiction), which were total life-savers!

P.S.S Side-note NSV…i am the same weight I was when I left…BUT I haven’t pooped yet so i’m gonna guess once I get these 12 days 😳 of food out of my intestines, i may drop a few pounds.

P.S.S.S I asked Mr. to make me a steak tonight cuz i miss meaty meat 🥩🤤

7FB97868-470D-425A-BB3A-B03A01AB6DEF.thumb.jpeg.8f14d9eb364ac12a486cac48152a1981.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

On 5/28/2022 at 5:47 PM, Starwarsandcupcakes said:

My tomatoes are growing nicely already. I can’t wait until they’re ready for salads and sauce.

Also, late lunch today after grocery shopping. I probably won’t get it again. It was weirdly chewy in the middle even after baking longer than I thought it needed. The Reese’s was just … meh.

537AD9F0-AD30-4AB6-B392-19B6C1BF7B62.jpeg

A6772075-9F25-4C9F-9B42-02EA04600033.jpeg

2083A252-033E-4F9B-BE62-1EBFDBC68FED.jpeg

Congratulations on your tomatoes, you must be so proud of them 😍

I have a dozen or so potatoes with eyes that I’m considering planting. Wish me luck.

How are you doing by the way?

4 hours ago, ms.sss said:

P.S.S Side-note NSV…i am the same weight I was when I left…BUT I haven’t pooped yet so i’m gonna guess once I get these 12 days 😳 of food out of my intestines, i may drop a few pounds.

12 DAYS! 😳

On 05/30/2022 at 12:10, ms.sss said:

Back from vacay (where 90% of my intake consisted of over easy eggs and alcohol) and i finally get to enjoy a decent bowl of food: Smoked salmon, seaweed salad, horseradish aioli and a bit of Gorgonzola. #yum

P.S. I’ve always disliked the food served at All-Inclusive resorts down south, so I had very low expectations, which were met, lol. I actually packed 3 bags of those salad kits from costco (to deal with my salad addiction), which were total life-savers!

7FB97868-470D-425A-BB3A-B03A01AB6DEF.thumb.jpeg.8f14d9eb364ac12a486cac48152a1981.jpeg

I’m with you. Resorts even the ones that aren’t all inclusive, the restraunts on site are not that great. …and cruise food is blah to me. When we travel we go outside to local places.
12 days without pooping?!!!

Steak sounds so good!!!

Protein Jello. 😑 meh! 6 more days until soft/puréed foods!

image0.0.jpg

Mr. ended up going out tonight so no steak for me. Boo.

The Kid brought me home an order of Taco Bell’s Fries Supreme, which I poured some sirracha on and ate roughly 1/2 of.

Approximating 270 calories for what I ate.

P.S. Fries are filling!!

955F7C9A-4155-4FAD-84E9-BEA4C4CEC7A8.thumb.jpeg.d7036fe7271247631d268b15fb63b5e3.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

8 hours ago, ms.sss said:

12 days without a poop 💩 😢! My goodness that can't be good