Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Sleevers Lets Get Excited!!!

Mine is outpatient surgery on Wednesday. It’s all about your physician and health I guess.

Oh good ur outpatient too!

On 06/04/2018 at 19:05, Muzikmiss said:

Oh good ur outpatient too!
Yes ma’am! I am scared lol

I’ve read up on outpatient sleeves. My surgeon didn’t offer them, but said if he did, I would be a good candidate. I told him I would like to get the heck out of the hospital after one night. He said he usually keeps patients for two nights but that I could be discharged if everything checks out after one night and that’s my goal. I want to recover at home.

I’m so excited for those that had surgeries this weekend and today! Tomorrow I switch to all Clear Liquids only and then Weds is the big day. I wonder how much my stomach weighs? At least I know that I will lose whatever it weighs during the surgery 😂 I am predicting to be down about 12-14 pounds since starting the preop diet. We shall see on Weds. The nerves are setting in for me big time now. Hence, the rambling!! I took tomorrow off of work since I will be hangry. Maybe I will get a pedicure to help keep me busy!

On 06/04/2018 at 20:41, Hapamomma said:

I’ve read up on outpatient sleeves. My surgeon didn’t offer them, but said if he did, I would be a good candidate. I told him I would like to get the heck out of the hospital after one night. He said he usually keeps patients for two nights but that I could be discharged if everything checks out after one night and that’s my goal. I want to recover at home.

I’m so excited for those that had surgeries this weekend and today! Tomorrow I switch to all Clear Liquids only and then Weds is the big day. I wonder how much my stomach weighs? At least I know that I will lose whatever it weighs during the surgery 😂 I am predicting to be down about 12-14 pounds since starting the preop diet. We shall see on Weds. The nerves are setting in for me big time now. Hence, the rambling!! I took tomorrow off of work since I will be hangry. Maybe I will get a pedicure to help keep me busy!

I’m with you about being Hangry lol I told my husband tomorrow is my sleep and clean day!!!

Lol. I stayed busy outside today also. But had to run back home for some beef broth when I was getting dizzy. It was like a 5 course meal lol. Today was day one of clear liquids for me.

Charlotte0606.... best wishes for you tomorrow we know our surgeon & we have had time to think this through, we will be good , just stay positive & remember all this is temporary things will get better very soon!! Keep us up to date& I will to!! Best to all JuneBugs!!!!!😊

June 20 sleeve, little apprehensive ..... Start pre-op diet the 6th.

June 20 sleeve

June 28th in Tijuana! Anyone else venturing across the border?

3 hours ago, Lala70 said:

June 28th in Tijuana! Anyone else venturing across the border?

Good morning,

Yep I'm venturing! My surgery is the 21st and I'm doing it at Angeles hospital I. Tijuana with Dr. Corvala.

June 20th! liquid pre-op diet starts tomorrow :)

On 5/15/2018 at 1:42 AM, roleypoley said:

I'm June 25th ,self pay and a lil scared

I’m on June 25th too! Im scared too thats why i joined this forum because my family and friends are supportive but theres nothing lile talking to people who truly understand what you’re going through