Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need breakfast ideas - what are you eating for bf?

I’ve settled on most days a high Protein yogurt (siggi’s Icelandic style) add in some chopped nuts. I may add a sausage link. I also tend to eat at my desk in the morning. That habit I haven’t broken...

Basically I was tired of eggs and now really enjoy them other parts of the day/week.

My breakfasts normally are one of the following:

Cottage cheese 2oz and fruit 2oz. I seperate them. I cant eat together grosses me out.

Cottage cheese 3oz and 1 oz jalepeno. Almost tastes like a stuffed jalepeno.

2 Hard boiled eggs with a few cheese cubes. Cheese cubes give it the salt taste so I don't add any salt.

1 egg omlet (normally with fajita meat, onion, pepper, and cheese)

1 egg scrambled with little shredded cheese and 1-2 pieces of well done bacon.

I avoid oatmeal and Cereal too high in carbs. Love it but its heavy on my stomach and carbs :-(

If I have oatmeal it's very rare.

I will use splenda and craisins.

I eat 4-6 eggs a day to help get my protien intake. If you eat a lot of eggs I recommend the Copperchef Egg Cooker! At Walmart for $20 in the as seen on TV stuff. Makes omelets, hard boiled eggs and pouched eggs perfectly. I love it!!!! So easy!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

My breakfasts normally are one of the following:
Cottage cheese 2oz and fruit 2oz. I seperate them. I cant eat together grosses me out.
Cottage cheese 3oz and 1 oz jalepeno. Almost tastes like a stuffed jalepeno.
2 Hard boiled eggs with a few cheese cubes. Cheese cubes give it the salt taste so I don't add any salt.
1 egg omlet (normally with fajita meat, onion, pepper, and cheese)
1 egg scrambled with little shredded cheese and 1-2 pieces of well done bacon.
I avoid oatmeal and Cereal too high in carbs. Love it but its heavy on my stomach and carbs :-(
If I have oatmeal it's very rare.
I will use splenda and craisins.
I eat 4-6 eggs a day to help get my protien intake. If you eat a lot of eggs I recommend the Copperchef Egg Cooker! At Walmart for $20 in the as seen on TV stuff. Makes omelets, hard boiled eggs and pouched eggs perfectly. I love it!!!! So easy!!!
Here its sorry wouldn't allow me to add to original post!Screenshot_20190208-185412_Google.jpeg

My whole family loves these! I make 12 hoping for leftovers but I’m lucky to have a few leftover! ( I cut down on the cheese with no change in how delicious they are)
https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a50901/ham-cheese-egg-cups-recipe/

image-0.00798702239990234.jpg

image-0.00500679016113281.jpg

I eat 1 scrambled egg with 1 ounce of lox (smoked salmon) mixed in. Then I have four ounces of Tomato juice to wash down my morning pills. A thicker liquid makes taking my pills a lot easier.

If I’m on the road, yogurt and a little fruit.< /p>

I am always in a rush in the morning because my bed is super comfy and I always oversleep. I usually go for a Protein Bar (Quest brand) are my favourite or a Mighty Muffin Bowl. Super easy to take on the run and healthy with lots of Protein.

If I’m having a luxurious morning - bacon and eggs