Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Un-effin-believable…and it isn’t even 930.

First, I had three dreams last night after which I would wake up, check the clock, and then go back to sleep. In EACH of these dreams, a co-worker would appear dressed in red and keep saying “I’m looking for wet sushi. I want wet sushi.” Over and over. In dream one, I tried to talk with her about it “What’s wet sushi? Etc” but she would just robot-like keep repeating I’m looking for wet sushi….drove me friggin nuts. And three dreams of it - ARGGHHHH!

After this restless night, I get up early and get ready to get to the Y. I walk out the front door –in the driveway there is a car that isn’t mine with a man in it. My driveway is semi-circular and so people have started using it as a U turn facility….I walk up to the car and say politely “Good morning, May I help you”. In response he starts cursing and swearing on me, telling me to get the ‘f’ out of his way, f’in bitch, can’t I see he’s in a effin hurry stupid mother f*** etc…….

After pealing out of the driveway, and I recapture my sensibilities I continue on my walk to the Y …only to witness a car accident…I’m at that for about an hour as people are giving statements etc. Fortunately, no deaths, maybe minor injuries.

Not to be deterred, I continue to the Y; then walk to work. I come in the office late (for me) and proceed to the office. I go to get my thermos of coffee from my lunchbag only to realize I left it in my locker at the Y. I am NOT happy.

Thinking the worst is over (I mean, I’m in the office, what can happen) I go to get some hand cream from the pump bottle on my desk, and it squirts all over my shirt and pants … ALL over them…In frustration I yell out, Coworker comes to see what’s happening, and then starts to laugh…I have this white strip across my shoulder, chest and stomach of hand cream, and then when she sees it is also on my pants, that’s it…we both lose it and start laughing harder. others who have all heard about my morning are then shown me in my handcream glory and J advises me to go home; I’m jinxed. Get out! D thinks I need to go home, go to bed and start again tomorrow.

I’ve blotted as much of the handcream off as I can, but of course it is oil based and has now stained my shirt and my good dockers. I am waiting for the next thing to happen.:tongue_smilie:

oh taps i'd pull a ground hog day & start over.....

glouc - think "shag"....friends style, bit too poofy for me:)

Omg, Tap, that's.... well, that's an insane morning. You go through more crap before 9:30 than most people do all day (taking on the army commercial from some years ago).

I hope it gets better. And I'm with the others -- GO HOME.

Sounds like Wasa. :tongue_smilie:

Correctomundo!

I still have internet this morning Woohoo. Maybe I'll get lucky and have it all weekend. That would be nice.

I am going to contact a lawyer and see what if any actions I can take against the ER. When they told me about my thyroid it threw me for a loop. I found out that they knew about in in"94" when I was in there for walking pneumonia. They never told me I had a lump on my thyroid. In the report it states that it has gotten considerably larger since "94". I am a Lymphoma caner survivor and should have been told. I could have had that taken care of back then when I had insurance. Maybe I can have this taken care of without any problems.

Well you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

I'd still be really pissed over the F'er in the driveway!

You have way more class and patience than I!

Correctomundo!

Yeah, thought so. :tongue_smilie:

I am going to contact a lawyer and see what if any actions I can take against the ER. When they told me about my thyroid it threw me for a loop. I found out that they knew about in in"94" when I was in there for walking pneumonia. They never told me I had a lump on my thyroid. In the report it states that it has gotten considerably larger since "94". I am a Lymphoma caner survivor and should have been told. I could have had that taken care of back then when I had insurance. Maybe I can have this taken care of without any problems.

Well you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

Wow, that's just not right! I'm not a sue-happy type, but I hope you get some relief from this, even if it means legal action! :frown:

You can ask but you can't demand. If people don't want to respond positively, that's their prerogative (as long as they don't break any forum rules).

You proved my point! If someone askes for positive, don't reply to them if you can't BE positive. This is a support group. We are here to help eachother, not to deliver unwanted negativity.

You proved my point! If someone askes for positive, don't reply to them if you can't BE positive. This is a support group. We are here to help eachother, not to deliver unwanted negativity.

Seriously, what are you blabbering about?

And for what it's worth, sometimes hard love IS positive. If all you want is fluff and rainbows, tell me where you found it and I'll join you. :tongue_smilie:

I'm with you Beth. I am not sue happy either, but this is my health were talking about. They should have told me. It is my right to know. I wonder how many people have had something wrong and wasn't told and something terrible happened. Even though I have been told usually knots on the thyroid are non cancerous doesn't mean squat to me. My lymphoma didn't fit in any of the 36 different types of lymphoma. I had my own special brand! So until this is removed and tested we don't know that it isn't cancer. I just want amends. Take care of the dr and the thyroid and the after care if it is cancer.

Gotta go to work thanks bye

Seriously, what are you blabbering about?

And for what it's worth, sometimes hard love IS positive. If all you want is fluff and rainbows, tell me where you found it and I'll join you. :tongue_smilie:

Beth, we are not talking about the same thing. When I said that it referred to asking for POSITIVE help, if someone asks for any kind of help that is different, and you are welcome to give any kind of answer. When someone is joining this forum and is investigating and they ask for only postitive they more than likely know the negative. By asking only for positive, we should be respectiful of that request and if we can't then we should not post. It is like someone drowning and asking us for help and we throw them a cement block. I appreciate all of your comments, I have watched and listened to you for several months. I know you are one I can take the advise of. Thanks!

Beth, we are not talking about the same thing. When I said that it referred to asking for POSITIVE help, if someone asks for any kind of help that is different, and you are welcome to give any kind of answer. When someone is joining this forum and is investigating and they ask for only postitive they more than likely know the negative. By asking only for positive, we should be respectiful of that request and if we can't then we should not post. It is like someone drowning and asking us for help and we throw them a cement block. I appreciate all of your comments, I have watched and listened to you for several months. I know you are one I can take the advise of. Thanks!

Well, I know that it's hard to direct people on what to say. When you get a group this large and diverse, you're just gonna get what you get (like you said earlier). Sometimes it sucks, but sometimes you find things out that maybe you hadn't heard before.

Maybe it might be easier to do searches on the site for what you're looking for rather than asking outright what you want to know. The answers might be less jaded that way. Just my two cents. :tongue_smilie:

And yes, mean people suck. lol Hopefully you're getting more good out of your responses than bad.

Tap-I would have gone back home. I can only hope that your day only gets better from here.

G4E-I cannot fathom them knowing your condition, and not telling you something so important. I can't blame you for contacting a lawyer. I hope it works out well.

Thanks Beth, I think you got it right, mean people do suck and sometimes that is exactly what you get on a public forum.

Thanks Beth, I think you got it right, mean people do suck and sometimes that is exactly what you get on a public forum.

Sometimes? LOL I don't think I've been to a forum yet wherre I didn't encounter at least one.