Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

PJTP~On the subject of boobies. I've gone from having man boobs to actually having pecs. That is a good thing. However, as plain pointed out, ladies losing size is never a good thing in a man's eye.:lol:

Okay, WTF?? We go from having fat-filled blobs to fruit roll-ups, and y'all go from moobs to PECS?? Another reason men suck. :cool2:

Okay, WTF?? We go from having fat-filled blobs to fruit roll-ups, and y'all go from moobs to PECS?? Another reason men suck. :cool2:

Amen sister!:lol:

PJTP -

HAPPY EASTER everyone. As tradition, my DD is at my mother's. Tradition started when I wouldn't get a candy basket, so my mother started getting her one. So, this is a "free-day" for DD and I am not there to witness it.

I got DD a basket with a pink and brown volleyball, and some toys, a gym bag that matches the volleyball. It's a cute set, and it matches her room.

We're heading over to my mother's to hide the eggs we died yesterday. DH said, "I'm suprised DD is still into that at her age." :cool2: Well, I like it, too darn it, so there's not much to say there.

I also got my mother an Easter Lily...now I'm googling to find out how to take care of it.

Happy Easter to you too!

DS is with my mother. He decided that he is "too old" for a basket this year. He is growing facial hair (peach fuzz) so that makes him too old for such things. Yeah right. He ruined my fun with the eggs and such. Oh well. He will miss this days (just like me). I keep trying to tell him not to grow up too fast. Adulthood and all its problems will happen soon enough. I wouldn't have listened at his age so I don't expect him to.

Have a happy day everyone!

Maybe it's a boy thing, Slim. My DD wanted the basket and all the goodies up until the very end when she moved out.

Happy Easter, everyone! It's gorgeous (if a tad bit nippy) here today. Hubby is outside mowing the lawn, and I just came from a nice visit at ColoradoChick's of tea and a phenomenal Soup she made. Had game night there last night (10 of us total) and tonight she's having us over for Easter dinner since neither of us has other family around.

Her poor husband probably wonders when the hell I'm goin' home. :cool2:

How much you exercise should dictate how much you eat.

True

You need calories to lose weight. Otherwise, your body goes into famine status and hoards all the calories you are eating.

Not true. Your body doesn't go into famine status until your body fat percentage drops below 5-6%.

You need the calories to be healthy and have energy.

Maybe it's a boy thing, Slim. My DD wanted the basket and all the goodies up until the very end when she moved out.

I think it's a personality thing. MacBoy is easy going and generally acts his age. Mini-Mac is very resistant to change in any form and wants to both be 25 and 5 at the same time.

We didn't do baskets this year. We aren't observant of anything and Mr. Mac didn't want to deal with it and I didn't want the candy in the house. Mini-Mac whined until she got her plastic eggs with money in them. We hide them around the house and she has to find them.

I don't know why traffic always stops there. It is craziness! I am glad to see you on here. I was concerned about you with the storms yesterday. Sorry that your dad is having insurance issues after everything else.

And today, I sailed through smoothly (@ I-59). Oy!

The tornado(es) hit Murfreesboro (south of Nashville) so we were lucky but I heard that 2 people died. Very sad. I saw where it jumped I-24 today; creepy.

PJTP: I want perky boobs!!! Shake_your_BOOBS_by_CerasAuria.gif

LOL to the emoticon and ditto!!!!!

It's good to know that I am not crazy (or alone) with the self image issues.

You definitely are not.

Most men don't care as long as they are allowed to......ahem......touch them.:thumbdown:

Funny!!!!!!! Wait, I see a tongue there! :confused:

He decided that he is "too old" for a basket this year. He is growing facial hair (peach fuzz) so that makes him too old for such things. Yeah right. He ruined my fun with the eggs and such. Oh well. He will miss this days (just like me). I keep trying to tell him not to grow up too fast. Adulthood and all its problems will happen soon enough. I wouldn't have listened at his age so I don't expect him to.

So he missed out on free stuff like candy!!! :blushing: Silly boy wasn't thinking ahead!

So he missed out on free stuff like candy!!! :thumbdown: Silly boy wasn't thinking ahead!

He didn't miss out. My family always gives him so much stuff on days like this. Even though our family is huge, my aunts (I have 3 living) all treat him like he is their grandson. He came home with a crap load of candy and eggs.< /p>

It's good to know that I am not crazy (or alone) with the self image issues.

Ceradad, I am so glad that you no longer have man breasts. I am just going to have to hope that DH can deal with scooping my tube sock breasts off my lap.:blushing:

A visual I do not need.

Okay, WTF?? We go from having fat-filled blobs to fruit roll-ups, and y'all go from moobs to PECS?? Another reason men suck. :thumbdown:

What she said times a million!!!!!

Did I tell you guys my FIL gave us his RV? I want to go out to the Monterey peninsula the first weekend in May and watch a friend from the East coast do a Half Ironman triathlon. Then I started thinking maybe I'd enter the Mountain bike one -- it would be shorter than any of the ones I'm already entered for, but I don't actually have a mountain bike. And haven't mountain biked since 2004.

Am I crazy?

Did I tell you guys my FIL gave us his RV? I want to go out to the Monterey peninsula the first weekend in May and watch a friend from the East coast do a Half Ironman triathlon. Then I started thinking maybe I'd enter the Mountain bike one -- it would be shorter than any of the ones I'm already entered for, but I don't actually have a mountain bike. And haven't mountain biked since 2004.

Am I crazy?

NO, you're not crazy!! DO IT!!! Don't even think twice about passing up such an opportunity! :thumbdown:

I just told a gf about what happened at Payments; now that heifer's calling me a cougar. Rude!!! :thumbdown:

NO, you're not crazy!! DO IT!!! Don't even think twice about passing up such an opportunity! :thumbdown:

I can't decide whether to do the shorter Mountain Bike course or the longer Olympic course. Both have their pros and cons.

PJTP-I have my official 6 month follow up today (it's late). I will see what I have officially lost (or gained) since my last fill. Wish me luck!