Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I find that starting off one's day with 'schroom and peyote tea really helps with stress

Ew, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Or maybe that was a pb.

Hubs and I went to the Red Wings game last night against San Jose. For some odd reason the Sharks are his favorite team so he was really excited to go. Of course he wore his jersey and was given a fair amount of heckling for it. I think my favorite comment was from the security guard that looked him up and down and said "Ew, I thought it smelled like fish in here".

Hellooo.....anyone out there? or is everyone having trouble getting on LB. 23_11_54.gifI have had trouble on and off the last few days. But seemed fine yesterday and today. Hope everyone is having a great day.16_11_6.gif 23_9_10.gif

Hellooo.....anyone out there? or is everyone having trouble getting on LB. 23_11_54.gifI have had trouble on and off the last few days. But seemed fine yesterday and today. Hope everyone is having a great day.16_11_6.gif 23_9_10.gif

7/10 times i try to get in - i can't.

sms - it was pretty in dallas yesterday 85 & suppose to be the same today. was able to get an hr of sun by the pool and would LOVE to sneak out and do it again....

sms - it was pretty in dallas yesterday 85 & suppose to be the same today. was able to get an hr of sun by the pool and would LOVE to sneak out and do it again....

Were actually getting in the 60s today! Yeah! We are in the flip-flopping back and forth between cold 30s and low 40s to high 50s and 60s. I am so ready for spring. I hate summer, too hot, but I might like it this year. Now since I freeze, maybe I won't roast this summer!

36_1_68.gif 36_1_73.gif 16_6_1v.gif 36_1_69.gif 28_1_3v.gif 3_13_4.gif 36_14_15.gif

Wow...3 days without internet access, and I miss all this!?

So after the flight ..we had a nice meal at my fav mexican place..yum Since there was food involved it might have been a date.. And he did the whole open the door for me thing.. There was a hug at the end of the non date.. It was a nice day..

DATE! (and not because of food...)

It is so hard. I have never been the bad guy, but then I have never had to be.
Sometimes people have to be the "bad guy" in situations like this, otherwise they get walked all over and mistreated.

:)

OKAY, Question: why is it being the bad guy because you tell someone you need space IN YOUR OWN FREAKING HOME??? If hubby wants mommy dearest over, then work out a schedule, but if they don't respect that you need some time, then THEY are the BAD GUYS.

You need what you need, and you're not bad for wanting it. It sounds like you've been patient in the past, but that won't last forever. You'll snap eventually, and that won't be good for anyone.

Ok......Do I gotta do all the work here? Here's what ya do:

1) Change status to single

2) Change "about me" box to DAMMIT I NEED A MAN

3) Change "here for" box to Romance, Romance, Romance

4) start up a new group - "SNT needs a dude"

wait 24 hrs and voila'.......new BF

works for me on a weekly basis. Don't judge me. I'm lonely.

Plain has a BF...? That explains some stuffs....

Oh and should it be green tea or honey vanilla tea for Breakfast?

Mmmm...Honey Vanilla!

I can get in...but my quotes sometimes crap out on me.

OKAY, Question: why is it being the bad guy because you tell someone you need space IN YOUR OWN FREAKING HOME??? If hubby wants mommy dearest over, then work out a schedule, but if they don't respect that you need some time, then THEY are the BAD GUYS.

You need what you need, and you're not bad for wanting it. It sounds like you've been patient in the past, but that won't last forever. You'll snap eventually, and that won't be good for anyone.

I don't know why it wasn't thought of before, but I have a better idea. Since she is so close, send hubby to HER house. Then she can use HER phone, eat HER food, and HIS brother is there too. Hubby's the one she wants to see anyway, right? Gets you completely out of the mix and you get your house (and sanity) back. :)

ok dammit ... how can i go from 7.x in my band pre-pregnancy and be FINE to 4.0 in my band now and be too freaking tight?

i'm pb'ing on everything (ok, not liquids) but i dont wanna be a 'grace'... *eyeroll* WTF??

and yes, this is driveby ... i suck...

Oh oh OH! *waves hands*

It's up so I better post when I can.

Oh oh OH! *waves hands*

It's up so I better post when I can.

no SH$T, i can sell alex some gear to make this site scale a bit better.

diva chick - LOVE LOVE LOVE the new avi...!!!!!

diva chick - LOVE LOVE LOVE the new avi...!!!!!

Thanks! :) I thought it looked really much like.. whoo look at me! (Not what I intended) I'm really showing off my hair tho.

He just needs to keep the hamster on the wheel consistently. Little bugger (the hamster, not Alex, :)).

you look fabulous!!!!!!

ty ty! Hows the little guy?

I don't know why it wasn't thought of before, but I have a better idea. Since she is so close, send hubby to HER house. Then she can use HER phone, eat HER food, and HIS brother is there too. Hubby's the one she wants to see anyway, right? Gets you completely out of the mix and you get your house (and sanity) back. :)

Unfortunately, the problems with this scenario are 1. Mom has NO phone, and 2. she obviously has NO FOOD either. Her landlord called my house again yesterday to tell her that she deposited her deposit check. Why would she need her to call to tell she has deposited the freaking check if she actually had the money to cover it?!?!?!? My blood pressure has been up since Monday.