Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

And how do I go about this??

FYI - Nancy Pelosi has had too much work done!

Ok......Do I gotta do all the work here? Here's what ya do:

1) Change status to single

2) Change "about me" box to DAMMIT I NEED A MAN

3) Change "here for" box to Romance, Romance, Romance

4) start up a new group - "SNT needs a dude"

wait 24 hrs and voila'.......new BF

works for me on a weekly basis. Don't judge me. I'm lonely.

And how do I go about this??

FYI - Nancy Pelosi has had too much work done!

She is kinda scary looking, isn't she? However, given that she's well over a thousand years old, I guess she's holding up pretty well.

Ok......Do I gotta do all the work here? Here's what ya do:

1) Change status to single

2) Change "about me" box to DAMMIT I NEED A MAN

3) Change "here for" box to Romance, Romance, Romance

4) start up a new group - "SNT needs a dude"

wait 24 hrs and voila'.......new BF

works for me on a weekly basis. Don't judge me. I'm lonely.

Well I guess 1 out of 4 ain't bad! Perhaps that's a wee bit desperate for my personal taste!!! (Plain, yer pitiful!!)

She is kinda scary looking, isn't she? However, given that she's well over a thousand years old, I guess she's holding up pretty well.

She's just so distracting standing behind the President! She'll be 68 next month. I couldn't decide if her skin was tooooo smooth, her lips too full, or her teeth were weird somehow. Just didn't look natural.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I can't stand that old hag.

So DH scored some free tickets to the Red Wings game tonight. Man I still feel like crap but I really can't turn that down, ya know?

Will I look like a complete chump if I bring a heat pack to keep on the sore side of my face?

Susan, I am sorry your band is giving you so much trouble. It scares me that the band is so unpredictable for some people.

Thanks, Denise.

Sounds like a plan to me as well. I've had the crappiest day that I've had in I can't remember when. Today I found out: 1. a sweet, sweet male co-worker passed away over the weekend; 2. a friend's stepdad passed away over the weekend; and 3. my aunt is in the hospital with possible congestive heart failure. What the H.
I cannot believe this day. My cousin whose mother is in the hospital just texted me to say that our cousin's FIL passed away this evening. Hearing about 3 deaths in 1 day is just shocking.

I am so sorry to hear that! Like Kat said, my grandma also always believed they come in threes, and it does seem like that always holds true.

PJTP that my dear MIL (sarcasm) has decided to move near me (less than a block away). I haven't been worth talking to in a year, but now she LOVES me. Seems she can't afford food now that she is moving so close. She came over to eat last night (uninvited I might add). She is moving less than a block away. They have already called to ask if I am cooking tonight. I may not cook again for a long time!

Move.

What can I say? I guess I'm the marrying kind. In reality, I have a very low tolerance for people. When my exes pissed me off enough, I showed them the door. My current DH is my 3rd time charm. We've been happily (mostly) married for 10 years now (love at first sight--married 1 week later) and stronger now than ever.

You should give love a chance. :)

Awww, I love romantic stories like that. I also love woman who aren't afraid to kick their ex's A**!!

facebook, thilly.

That cracked me up. Even though you ignore me on facebook!

Oh and should it be green tea or honey vanilla tea for breakfast?

Can't help ya there. I don't like tea or coffee.< /p>

On that note, good morning everyone. I hope you are all doing well. I am pretty busy right now. We are three weeks out from our golf tournament, which is our second biggest fundraiser of the year. Then, as soon as that is over, looks like I am up for surgery number two on my other foot. The right foot is doing better, I am off crutches, but still have to wear the ugly surgical boot for another week.

Have a great day everyone!

Susan, are you trying to figure out a way you can have the band removed and get a sleeve. I am going to do that as soon as I can figure out where the money is going to come from. Someone told me about 0% loan for one year, but I am afraid I wouldn't be able to get it paid back in a year.

Next year I will have my car paid off, and that's a big chunk of money going out every month. I hate to wait a year though. Around the same time, I can pull money out of my IRA although at the rate it's dropping, there might not be any left!

Oh and should it be green tea or honey vanilla tea for breakfast?

I find that starting off one's day with 'schroom and peyote tea really helps with stress

Even though you ignore me on facebook!

This is slander, woman! SLANDER!! Or is it libel, since you've written it? Hmmmmm, I'm no legal scholar....but I do know that Fred "Rerun" berry should legally be declared a national treasure for his pop/lock dance moves.

Am I the only one having trouble getting on here?

Yes. J/K.......I had trouble around 3:00 PM central

I find that starting off one's day with 'schroom and peyote tea really helps with stressl

Don't forget the herbal brownies to go with the tea Plain.:thumbup:

Wow slow posting night ..I'm thinking of hitting the beach today I need some positive feedback on my weightloss and the beach is a great place to get it..ha