Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Oh SNTired that is an excellent idea. Of course I read it right after I swallowed.

Damn that is too funny to even delete. It is 2 hours past my bedtime. I am tired.

:) Hope it works for ya!!

Sweet relief!!!!!!!!!!!

A de-fill is a wonderous thing...although more was taken out than i had wanted, so now I'll probably gain back some weight. However, being able to swallow is a grand feeling!

Tippity - I am SO with you. My doctor made some remark about me going "backwards" with my unfill. I thought, "Yeah that's easy for you to say...you weren't the one throwing up for 12 hours!!!" :thumbup:

Good vibes, prayers, and thoughts coming your way. I am so sorry that so many people are going through such difficult situations right now. Whether it is personal or professional, I am hoping we can all come through stronger, wiser and better for it.

Wouldn't it be awesome to have one as a pet. I know, I know, I can't, but a girl can dream.

I'm sure Fanny and She can pipe in here, but my grandmother (also from oz) tells me that although koalas are cute, they can be mean. They don't like people to eff with them, and their claws are sharp!!

peanut butter jelly,

Peanut Butter jelly,

peanut butter jelly

with a Baseball Bat

:unsure::):thumbup:

!! It's peanut buttah jelly time !!

Good vibes and prayers would be lovely right now please.

BG, If I said I'd send ya a good vibe, you'd prolly sue me for sexual harrassment!

What? I'm kidding.....I know that kind of job can be a pressure cooker with the possible changes in healthcare looming.

To our Aussie friends: They just announced an arrest in one of the arson fires. I know it doesn't take away the sting of the deaths and destruction that were experienced by many over there, but at least somebody will answer for his part.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. And even your dirty vibe Plain.

And I am glad they may have found one of the people who started the fires.

Fanny/She/other nameless OAussies - I hope if the person arrested is found guilty through the legal system and not the media, he/she is imprisoned for a llooooonnnnnnnggggg time.

Babygirl- sending good vibes; hold tight, and ride it out.

Peanut Butter and vidella onion

Beth - sorry for the mess you are going through. Document, and remain calm whatever the provocation.

Last work day at the office for 2 weeks - yeah!! Two days of conference on the coast, and then 10 days in California....whoo hoo!!

I'm sure Fanny and She can pipe in here, but my grandmother (also from oz) tells me that although koalas are cute, they can be mean. They don't like people to eff with them, and their claws are sharp!!

Yeah underneath that cute exterior they can be VICIOUS!

To our Aussie friends: They just announced an arrest in one of the arson fires. I know it doesn't take away the sting of the deaths and destruction that were experienced by many over there, but at least somebody will answer for his part.

Good. You're right, it won't bring back that those who were lost, but I think the communities will be able to move on quicker knowing someone was brought to justice.

Good vibes, prayers, and thoughts coming your way. I am so sorry that so many people are going through such difficult situations right now. Whether it is personal or professional, I am hoping we can all come through stronger, wiser and better for it.

Good vibes from me too. Just a random comment, I am actually going to a music festival tomorrow aptly named "Good Vibes"! Can't wait! Have a good weekend all! :ohmy:

Good vibes from me too. Just a random comment, I am actually going to a music festival tomorrow aptly named "Good Vibes"! Can't wait! Have a good weekend all! :ohmy:

Any big name groups playing?

Last work day at the office for 2 weeks - yeah!! Two days of conference on the coast, and then 10 days in California....whoo hoo!!

enjoy your time off taps - hope you get some great sunshine!

babygirl - hope today is MUCH better!!

pjtp - since i'm not going on vaca, i have a lot of time today to fart around in fb & here......, think beth has a special "friend"...

pjtp - since i'm not going on vaca, i have a lot of time today to fart around in fb & here......, think beth has a special "friend"...

Ya think? She just has a way of collecting them, doesn't she? LOL

Sorry to those of you going through tough times at work. Sending lots of big hugs and support your way.

I didn't know koala's were mean, they look so cute and friendly in the photos.

I have officially decided that even though my next doctor appointment is until Tuesday, I am clearing myself to go back to work on Monday. I can't take much more of sitting here on my couch doing nothing!!

So you were stalking PG then?

Not even close. I was in the prostitution thread for a time and then left. I started on the octo-mom way before she did. I know I'm not stalking her, and I don't believe she's stalking me. What's your point? :ohmy:

Take a chill pill Beth. I'm not gunning for you. (((Beth)))