Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Susan, How do I get that add on for firefox. I only use firefox but I never noticed it for an add on . It's been awhile since they sent me an update.

You know it's not the sun. At his age, he doesn't want to be relocated and he doesn't want to be a burden on you. He's already lost so much--it's too much to ask him to lose his bearings and his pride.

He totally says it's our weather. It's always cold and raining every time he comes here. He always asks me how I can stand to live here. There are wonderful things about Oregon but the weather on the coast can be crappy. He said if we had better weather he would move here.

Smith, are you going to have your ring made smaller?

Random PJTP-The school system here must have the best freaking union there is. They let school out early because there is the *possibility* of thunder storms this evening. So far, it has barely sprinkled, but they let out of school? WTF? I am going to use all of my freaking vacation before the summer because they keep letting out of school!

Ok, sorry for the small rant.

Beth, I hope that the rest of your day gets better.

Donna, thanks for that picture. It is nice to know that there are still caring people out there.

Donna do I have play the mob wars to join your mob? I have been avoiding that for a long long time. =)

As lulu said, NOPE but you might want to...

Now I'm getting yelled at at work by a boss for something I didn't even do wrong -- the golden-haired child (who's not here) did. But she came out and reamed me a new one. I'm about to go home. This is one effed-up day.

Beth, it sounds like you're just having a really bad time of it lately. I hope things get better soon. <<hugs>>

Thanks, slim.

Are you kidding me??? Letting out due to a possible thunderstorm??? I mean, I went to school in blizzards, with snow drifts up to second-story windows. Now they can't go in the snow or if there's ice. But NOW -- thunderstorms????

I'd be asking somebody to do some 'splainin.

Beth, it sounds like you're just having a really bad time of it lately. I hope things get better soon. <<hugs>>

Yeah, I don't know what it is. Maybe it's some of that weight loss hormonal thing I've heard about. :crying:

Thanks, slim.

Are you kidding me??? Letting out due to a possible thunderstorm??? I mean, I went to school in blizzards, with snow drifts up to second-story windows. Now they can't go in the snow or if there's ice. But NOW -- thunderstorms????

I'd be asking somebody to do some 'splainin.

It is really crazy. They canceled school because it was cold one day. They canceled because there was flooding no where near a single school on another. They DIDN'T cancel for snow, but today to cancel because it MIGHT thunderstorm. I'm telling ya', they have a darn good union. I have been told that they are trying to use up snow days that are built into the school year.

It is really crazy. They canceled school because it was cold one day. They canceled because there was flooding no where near a single school on another. They DIDN'T cancel for snow, but today to cancel because it MIGHT thunderstorm. I'm telling ya', they have a darn good union. I have been told that they are trying to use up snow days that are built into the school year.

That's abusive! Omg, what if people lost their jobs (especially these days) for missing work like this for such stupid stuff??

Yay Me! I's so smart.

You are! I love that picture - thanks for sharing. It's a sweet pic.

Random PJTP-The school system here must have the best freaking union there is. They let school out early because there is the *possibility* of thunder storms this evening. So far, it has barely sprinkled, but they let out of school? WTF? I am going to use all of my freaking vacation before the summer because they keep letting out of school!

Ha! That's funny...what wusses.

DD has complained that since we moved to TX from VA she never gets out of school.

I said, "What are you talking about? You got off two weeks for a hurricane...doesn't that count?"

PJTP - My de-fill booked for tomorrow can't come soon enough... 2 cups of Water is all that I've been able to swallow today...and my day started at 4am. WTF happened???

PJTP - My de-fill booked for tomorrow can't come soon enough... 2 cups of Water is all that I've been able to swallow today...and my day started at 4am. WTF happened???

Wow, I am sorry that you are going throught that. I know that appointment can't come soon enough. I hope you feel better soon.

I "feel" your pain. <channeling Bill Clinton>

I "feel" your pain. <channeling Bill Clinton>

hahaha!

taps - i had a small unfill today as well; going skiing/snowboarding tomorrow and am afraid of being tight with the altitude. DH last yr struggled skiing being too tight - me i was no where close to restriction at the time so i had no worries.

random post - got a job offer today and wasn't looking to work... :crying: i swore when i left my last job in high tech sales i'd never go back...but the money is just too good and i can work as little or as much as i want. DH of course is all over it - because he likes his toys; me i'm still in my selfish - all about me faze - that i'm going to do it...BUT not get suckered into a long term gig. need to go dig out my heels & work clothes; at least i can now fit back into them...UGH

PJTP..... I turned 50 today. I'm not getting older I am getting better.
PJTP - Happy Birthday to me!!

36_22_9.gif

Why must work come and interrupt my sleep?

Amen!!! This morning, I thought, "I really really hate my alarm clock!!"

As for me, I decided that I should start taking that fish oil supplement I bought a few months back and never opened. I figure since I am not a big salmon fan (or fish in general unless it is batter, fried and dipped in some tarter sauce) I should take it. Now my burps taste like fishy coffee. I might puke.

My mother began taking fish oil and complained to her doctor about the taste and he told her to freeze them to make them taste less gross and she doesn't have the fish burps either. Try it!

I think coffee is my favorite drink.

Glou! Where the H have you been, gul? I have no concept of the coffee addiction that y'all have. :crying:

Has there been any greater development in the English language than the phrase of "WTF"? I mean really, it speaks for everything, every emotion, every mood. I love it. It is one of my favorite phrases

I could not agree more!!! :laugh:

Donna, I love that koala pic - I was sent it a few days ago too. It's doing the rounds here in Aus and is set to become one of those "classic" images.

These are a couple of other koala/kangaroo pics that were doing the email rounds in Aus just a day or two before the fires, when everyone was talking about the incredible heatwave.

The koala ones were apparently taken on someone's back verandah in Victoria:

koala1.jpg

koala2.jpg

koala3.jpg

koala4.jpg

The kangaroo ones were taken somewhere on the southern Victoria coastline:

pic03760.jpg

pic11622.jpg

pic14398.jpg

pic24459.jpg