Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Oh SNTired that is an excellent idea. Of course I read it right after I swallowed.

Damn that is too funny to even delete. It is 2 hours past my bedtime. I am tired.

Has there been any greater development in the English language than the phrase of "WTF"? I mean really, it speaks for everything, every emotion, every mood. I love it. It is one of my favorite phrases.

I know. My wife got me a teeshirt that says "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot". I love it!

random post - got a job offer today and wasn't looking to work... i swore when i left my last job in high tech sales i'd never go back...but the money is just too good

Yup. The economy sucks, don't it?

Those pictures are adorable. I wish we had kangaroos and koalas here somewhere else besides in a zoo!

Yup. The economy sucks, don't it?

yep is right. therefore don't feel i could say no.

fanny - i just LOVE your pics!!! that koala is getting a lot of press here! so cute.

random post - got a job offer today and wasn't looking to work... :biggrin: i swore when i left my last job in high tech sales i'd never go back...but the money is just too good and i can work as little or as much as i want. DH of course is all over it - because he likes his toys; me i'm still in my selfish - all about me faze - that i'm going to do it...BUT not get suckered into a long term gig. need to go dig out my heels & work clothes; at least i can now fit back into them...UGH

Congrats (I think?). It sounds as if you'll have a lot of flexibility so that's a good thing.

Fanny - love the pics. The one where he's sitting in the tub is just precious.

Sick - where ya been? Glouc's been back for weeks.

Congrats (I think?). It sounds as if you'll have a lot of flexibility so that's a good thing.

you know the timing is good, because the economy is in the tanker & anything to add to savings is a bonus right now.

and yes - HUGE flexibility as i can telecommute.

PJTP - My de-fill booked for tomorrow can't come soon enough... 2 cups of Water is all that I've been able to swallow today...and my day started at 4am. WTF happened???

That is the worst feeling, I am glad you are getting it taken care of it. Being overfilled is nothing to mess around with.

random post - got a job offer today and wasn't looking to work... :biggrin: i swore when i left my last job in high tech sales i'd never go back...but the money is just too good and i can work as little or as much as i want. DH of course is all over it - because he likes his toys; me i'm still in my selfish - all about me faze - that i'm going to do it...BUT not get suckered into a long term gig. need to go dig out my heels & work clothes; at least i can now fit back into them...UGH

Congratulations.

Susan: Thanks. And sorry. But thanks.

I finally found the ignore feature and put it on there. :frown:

Seriously, could you imagine being married to that guy? :crying:

I love the koala pictures. I believe they have got to be the cutest animals on the face of the earth. Wouldn't it be awesome to have one as a pet. I know, I know, I can't, but a girl can dream.

Seriously, could you imagine being married to that guy? :biggrin:

He wouldn't last long at my place. :crying:

I'd sew him into the sheets with one of those little hand-held sewing machines and then beat him with a baseball bat. :frown:

Sweet relief!!!!!!!!!!!

A de-fill is a wonderous thing...although more was taken out than i had wanted, so now I'll probably gain back some weight. However, being able to swallow is a grand feeling!

Sweet relief!!!!!!!!!!!

A de-fill is a wonderous thing...although more was taken out than i had wanted, so now I'll probably gain back some weight. However, being able to swallow is a grand feeling!

glad you found relief - especially before traveling.

ps - was suppose to go skiing this wkend, but DH's work called him to CA vs CO. make up presents are so much better, i keep telling myself that (cause i really wanted to be on a beach):biggrin:

Tap, I am glad to hear you got the relief you needed!!

'Nuther bad day.

The boss who hollered at me yesterday called me into her office first thing when I got in this morning. I said good, I was planning on talking with her anyway.

She was mad that I left yesterday, and she was mad that she was given this file to do something with that she said she didn't have time for. I said I was TOLD to give it to her by the bigger boss, and secondly, I don't make it a point to "just leave" work.

She said I was unprofessional for doing so, and I stopped her mid-sentence and asked just how unprofessional was it for her, a much higher up than me, to be standing outside my cubicle yelling at me?? She claimed she didn't yell; I claimed I had at least one witness who came by afterward with eyes as big as saucers.

This went back and forth for at least 10 minutes. I said finally, "This will NEVER happen again. You will NEVER talk to me in that manner EVER. I don't get paid enough to put up with abuse like that over something that was essentially nothing." She kept disputing whether it was "yelling" or "raising her voice." Cuz I'd "know" it if she was yelling. Whatever.

She said if it happens again, I will be docked LWOP. I said I don't anticipate this (meaning her yelling again) to happen again, but if it does, I will take it up with HR.

I said she has gone from being the "nice one" to being a bully who makes it a habit of yelling at people in the office and clientele that comes in. Of course she denied this too. I said I didn't even know who she was anymore, that she is not the same person. She said other actions/behaviors have nothing to do with what we're talking about. I said it has EVERYthing to do with what we're talking about when she's making it a habit of being abusive to staff.

I reminded her that professionalism starts at the top; and just because she has the high position, etc., does not mean that she is a respectful individual.

Anyway, the new boss comes back from training tomorrow, and the big boss is out of town until the 23rd, I think. Of course she already knows about this since this boss called her -- but of course she only told her side which, I am sure, did NOT include her yelling at me. I'm expecting the one coming back tomorrow to start it up again with me, but I'm really not in a mood to include somebody that wasn't even there.

The good thing is, the one witness I have is very respected by the big boss who is out of town and once he tells her what he heard, I think there will be a whole new spin on things.