Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Take a chill pill Beth. I'm not gunning for you. (((Beth)))

Sorry, it just came across like I was doing something like chasing after PG in threads. My mistake. I apologize. :ohmy:

Wish I HAD a chill pill. lol

Beth are you married?don't take this wrong but I think your kinda mean and confrontational and here's why you always call people names and are always debating something.... Can you please tell me why you like to make everyone hear your voice on every... topic

Beth are you married?don't take this wrong but I think your kinda mean and confrontational and here's why you always call people names and are always debating something.... Can you please tell me why you like to make everyone hear your voice on every... topic

EVERY topic? Wow, there's what, tens of thousands of topics here and I'm involved in EVERY topic?

I only get involved in topics where I have an opinion, as do others. I debate a lot online. I come in with facts, not just feelings. Is it mean? Yeah, some people think it is. Why should I back down on my stance -- especially when I believe it's right?

I have debated three topics here that I can think of, and in fairness, they ARE in the debate/rants and raves section: The prostitution thread (which I left a couple weeks ago), the octo-mom, and the rancher thread. ALL DEBATE TOPICS.

If you don't like debate, then why do you go to those threads? :ohmy:

And yes, I've been (mostly) happily married for 15 years, together for 17. Why do you ask? What does my being married have to do with me having opinions on certain topics?

It's a full moon, Friday the 13th? I gotta figure out a place I can go and REALLY stir up some trouble.

I really don't go into those threads because their are mean people on them ... I'm not picking I just wanted to know why you liked debating so much and you snap so easily ..its gonna give you high blood pressure or something ..maybe you can't save everybody or everything But I'm gonna keep trying.. so stockpile some weapons and meat and rope off your land call it united states of beth.

It's a full moon, Friday the 13th? I gotta figure out a place I can go and REALLY stir up some trouble.

got my gfriends to bail out of work early to hit this great mojito bar, start happy hr EARLY!

I really don't go into those threads because their are mean people on them ... I'm not picking I just wanted to know why you liked debating so much and you snap so easily ..its gonna give you high blood pressure or something ..maybe you can't save everybody or everything But I'm gonna keep trying.. so stockpile some weapons and meat and rope off your land call it united states of beth.

Why do I need to do that? ALL of the United States is my land. :ohmy:

I really think you believe that...I'll throw you a bone though I think octomom is crazy and her doctor should pay for those kids because he should have picked up on that..

you won't have to go too far!!!

I really think you believe that...

Of course I do! Is this not MY country, YOUR country? We have borders. That means people from outside do not belong here unless they take legal channels to be here.

This really isn't a debate thread, so I'm not quite sure why you chose to bring this here, smithart. :ohmy:

I'm not debating I asked you answered...done and done..

No, you called me out on this thread about something that was going on in a debate thread. I don't think that's very fair to myself or the others here to have you do that. If you have an issue with me debating on a debate thread, you could have written me there or PMed me.

Please do not do that again. Thank you.

So I thought hey this looks like an interesting thread and boy do i need interesting in my life right now and boys and girls you don't disappoint!! Thanks for letting me even though I barged check it out..

Have a wonderful Friday the 13th and a glorious Valentines~