Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I won the lawsuit against SLIMBAND IN TORONTO how do i collect

GOOOD NEWS!!!

I directly contact to Jacquelin Palef from Lerners Lawyer firm in Toronto who interested to do Lawsuit class action against Slimband/ Allegran Inc. She is expertise defective medical devices and she had worked many class action. I spoke to her the phone personally and she mentioned she will take up to the board first to confirmed and then we go ahead from there. I would need hear back her from next following two week. Let keep our finger crossed.

That is fantastic . Please keep us updated . Thank you for your hard work.
Hope to hear from you soon.
I still have all my paper work if need be .
This is exciting for sure .

Posted (edited)

Is anyone is in GTA or outside of GTA? Just forget to ask the lawyer if she can advocate client for Toronto or across Canada clients . I read her bio that he can represent USA and Canada clients.

Edited by Falgune Dusara

I am very interested in going in on this class action lawsuit. Do I need to contact the lawyer to join? and if so, who do I contact. We have put out several thousands of dollars and need to get something for this scam.

Hi Ann,

So first Jacquelin Palef from Lerners Lawyer firm will take up to the board to confirmed then she will contact back me after two week to confirmed. Then once she created a class action in her website then you will put your name on the list and she will look into every each case. For now we need to keep our finger crossed once the board is on the board.