Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christian bandsters

Thor, thoughts and prayers will be with you on Friday. I'd say not to be nervous, but that would make me a hypocrite.:( I was glad I had a 3 day weekend before my surgery as I would have been no use at work prior. I hope all goes well with your surgery and please keep us updated.

Thor: please post again on the morning of your surgery or nite before. I want to pray specifically for you close to the time and I check this site daily. Don't worry about overposting.

Dear Heavenly Father, we bring Thor to you this morning. She is full of excitement and anticipation of her upcoming surgery. She has some concerns and says she is scared which we know is normal for us humans but dear Lord as she goes into surgery, I ask that you releive her of all fear and give her your peace. The peace that passes our understanding. The security of knowing that she is wrapped in your arms. Guide her surgeons as they operate. Give them the knowledge, the calm the guidance that they need to perform this surgery quickly and efficiently. Father, be with her family. Provide them with the securtiy and peace of your love as the surgery is performed. Guide them to know how to help her as she recovers. Give her strength to ask for help when she needs it and for help to be available. Dear Father, we thank you for Thor and her love for you. God Bless You.

Thor, the Bible says fear not for I 'm with you. I went through the same thing but as they were bringing me down to the surgery room I begin to continually quote the Our Father prayer. I quote it until the meds put me asleep and I knew then I would be ok because I had been in prayer over every one that had a part in performing the surgery and that was Jan. 21, 2008. After surgery I woke up to a wonderful nurse that took great care of me from the time I opened my eyes til the time she closed my car door. I came home following all instructions and have since lost 32lbs My goal in the begining was to loose 105lbs my goal as of today is to loose 73 more lbs. So be encorage my sister I will be praying that same prayer over you and you do the same as you go into an anointed surgery knowing it's already done. I love you my sister and you will do fine your in the Masters hands and He will keep you safe and you will be stepping into a knew anointing when you open your eyes so get ready, get ready, get ready.

your sister in Christ

Mrs. Peace

My prayers will be with you.

Hey everyone!! Guess What? It's snowing in Atlanta today. Twice in one week is something to see! God is so awesome. What a beautiful day to enjoy with my family!!

Hi everyone, just wanted to see how everyone is doing? A know there are a few people on their way to being banded, can't wait to hear about their success!!! Everyone is in my thoughts and prayers!

Take care all!

~M.

Hey everyone. Ceradad and Phyllser, GREAT STORIES. My kids are both grown now, son is 22 daughter is 20. She still lives at home, but not my sweet little baby girl anymore. Being a mom was the most fulfilling thing I ever did. I am SO thankful that the Lord blessed me with my babies. My daughter cleaned off the computer table last night and left a pile of pictures from my son when he was small. His dad (divorced from him when sean was 1 1/2) had taken him to disneyworld. His dad passed away last February and Sean has been going through a tough time. It was great to wake up this morning and look at those pictures of Sean. His dad really loved him a lot, and it made my heart swell to see the pictures of him. He must have been around 11 at the time.

And, Thor --- GOD WILL BE WITH YOU. He said he'd never leave us or forsake us. Just the fact that you give Him acknowledgement is a testimony to the power He has over your life. You will do FINE. I will be praying for you.

Have a little praise report. I'm not wanting to get into politics, because EVERYONE has the right to their own opinion. But, I am for John Edwards. I worked on his campaign in 2004 and yesterday he was in Atlanta. I was able to get a picture with him and it was a really good moment for me. I know he probably won't win, he's too far behind. But, he was my choice.

take care you guys. Am working on temporarily replacing my avatar with the pic.

candy / Ann

didn't look right when I changed the avatar, so changed it back. Wanted to attach the pic so I could share ...:biggrin:

post-226925-13813136301057_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone!! Guess What? It's snowing in Atlanta today. Twice in one week is something to see! God is so awesome. What a beautiful day to enjoy with my family!!

Wasn't it amazing? I live in Decatur and I went out and walked around for a couple of hours enjoying the snow and taking pictures! I actually went into Decatur Cemetery and it was so peaceful and beautiful to see the snow on all the old tombstones.

Made a final stop at Kroger since I have no food in the house and talk about a madhouse! :biggrin:

Hello everyone. I am new to the site and not yet a bandster. I am believing the Lord for finances to come in from unexpected sources as I am self pay. Our God is so AWESOME! I have already been able to save a small portion of the money needed and have created a budget that will allow me to save enough that I will be able to have my surgery the end of May. (as long as no unexpected bills come up). I will be going to Mexico for the surgery, and have been doing much praying and research on this and feel God has provided information on the perfect doctor for me. I do need Powerful Prayer Warriors as I have found all of you to be to make sure that the devil does not come to steal, kill or destroy my finances. I know my Father knows the desires of my heart and wants good health for me as he does for all His children.

God Bless!

BB

Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

BB

Lord I pray that this precious lady (Bizzy Bee) that desires to make a change in her life be richly bless in ways that she will owe no one and that if it 's in your will for her she will use her life change for your kingdom. Lord thank you for opening the windows and pooring the blessing of finances down in the name of Jesus Thank you Lord. Amen

Mrs. Peace

Welcome Bizzy bee, You will like it here. This is the best group of people to be around. Very uplifting and encouraging. I know that you will work out your finances and be able to get your surgery. With God all things are possible. I know that a lot of prayers have went up for me from my new friends here, and I know the same will be true for you.

Hello everyone. I am new to the site and not yet a bandster. I am believing the Lord for finances to come in from unexpected sources as I am self pay. Our God is so AWESOME! I have already been able to save a small portion of the money needed and have created a budget that will allow me to save enough that I will be able to have my surgery the end of May. (as long as no unexpected bills come up). I will be going to Mexico for the surgery, and have been doing much praying and research on this and feel God has provided information on the perfect doctor for me. I do need Powerful Prayer Warriors as I have found all of you to be to make sure that the devil does not come to steal, kill or destroy my finances. I know my Father knows the desires of my heart and wants good health for me as he does for all His children.

God Bless!

BB

Welcome Bizzy! I am still relatively new myself. I have only been considering Lap Band since the new year, and am also a self-pay. I too, am waiting on the Lord to provide a way for this procedure to be done. The Lord brings all things good, and this surgery is just one more I am going to be able to add to my testimony!

I will be praying for you, and I ask that everyone keep me and my husband in your prayers as well. Hugs to all.

~M :girl_hug: