Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boo Boo Kitty's PS Journey

BBK,

LOVE your stunning new photos!!!! Not only are they gorgeous, but they're so creative!!!

You're a real natural at this, and it looks like so much fun!

Fantastic! absolutely mind blowing!

I so have to find a photographer as good as yours, my husband would love something like that for his B-day.

YOU have to do it! He will not only love it, but you WILL TOO! I promise you! If you have the photographer GO FOR IT! If you need pointers let me know! I do my own hair and make up. I do pin curls for the authentic look. And the make up I use is every easy!

soooo pretty!!!

Hello all...

Well I am surprised, in shock and awe and HAPPY to say that my surgeon was VERY VERY VERY nice today. I told him how I felt and hje agreed and then some! He apologized and said that he did make the wrong choice in surgery. He is going to do a breast revision, tt revision and lipo! If my insurance will not cover it, which it won't he said he will "Eat the cost"!!

I am still in shock! He is going to do more than I would have enve asked for but I am certainly NOT going to turn it down! I will be taking some photos ;ater and will post them. They are actually very hard for me to do!I can post all day the pretty me with clothes, but the other is very different!

Super! That is great news! I hope the revisions he does make everything exactly how you want it to this time.

Hello all...

Well I am surprised, in shock and awe and HAPPY to say that my surgeon was VERY VERY VERY nice today. I told him how I felt and hje agreed and then some! He apologized and said that he did make the wrong choice in surgery. He is going to do a breast revision, tt revision and lipo! If my insurance will not cover it, which it won't he said he will "Eat the cost"!!

I am still in shock! He is going to do more than I would have enve asked for but I am certainly NOT going to turn it down! I will be taking some photos ;ater and will post them. They are actually very hard for me to do!I can post all day the pretty me with clothes, but the other is very different!

BBK great news!!!!

Now that's what I expected to hear all along. All that other stuff that was going on before was just bizzaro and not at all what I expected from someone affiliated with a great institution like U of M. You probably just caught the Dr. on a bad day the last time you talked to him, but obviously this story will have a very happy ending.

Congratulations on a successful resolution!!!! I'm sure you'll love the results!!!! :cursing::thumbup::(

That is awesome news BBK!!!!!

Sometimes things work out the way they are supposed to, although the journey to get there may be long and difficult, and maybe doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense at the time.

I bet when he is done, you will have way better results than he could have achieved with just the one surgery :cursing:

Your pin up pictures look fantastic.

Thanks for having the courage to show the others though - they are very helpful and inspirational for the rest of us - and remember - you are still the incredibly special you, no matter what the outside looks like :biggrin2:. I think you look beautiful at any weight and with your body just the way it is!

At LAST! A great result from your Dr. So pleased for you BBK! Your photos are absolutely gorgoeous! Thanks for the inspiration girl.

Well because I wasn't released yet I hadn't been able to go to the gym. I got the ok yesterday so today was my first day back....wow!!!

What a difference a few months make! UGH! I feel almost like I am starting over. I could only do 20 mins on the stair stepper and 20 on the elipitcal. I did some weights for about 15 mins. BUT I felt like such a looser...lol....

I was up to 1.5 hours a day so today was a let down for me.

:thumbup:

Brandy, you look amazing! Congrats on the gym. I had just gotten back into a good routine when I had my revision and was told no gym for 4 weeks, I am ready to go back so I understand.

BBK: I know how you feel. When I first started back I thought I might be ruined for live. I've been back now for about 6 weeks and I nearly 100% of where I was before my 3 month break. It's painful to get going again, but it does come back quickly. Take it slow and your body will respond! Your looking great!

Congrats on the good news from your doctor. I'm so glad things are working out in your favor. I'm sure he will be very, very motivated to do his best work the second time around.

Good luck on the return to exercise. You'll be pleasantly surprised how fast you get back to your pre op levels.