Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boo Boo Kitty's PS Journey

Wow BBK - I think your body looks terrific!!!! I can't believe that those pictures are only 6 days out. Once you are all healed up you will be able to wear a bikini!

I hope you are starting to feel like yourself again.

You go HOT GIRL!

Jacquie

Catching up on this thread again and wanted to tell you I am still thinking about you BBK and hoping everything works out for the best for you! Thanks for keeping us updated. You look amazing!!

BBK, you look great. The surgery looks painful as hell, though! I can see how you could get atelectasis / pneumonia very easily.

Hi BBK,

Your tummy tucks looks amazing -- it's perfect!

I have read that certain type of incisions for the breasts (i.e., those that cause less scarring) can cause puckering in the early stages. It's a good trade off in the end because the puckering settles down as you heal, and you end up with less of a scar. Therefore, it is probably too early to worry much about the breasts. The shape and size are great!

Hey Boo:

I thank you for sharing this with us, pics and all. I am so glad that I took full photos from the beginning.

Perhaps the swelling is making everything bulge and pucker, maybe in six weeks time it may go down some. Keep us posted on that.

How is the pneumonia? Hopefully resolved. I have to be careful with my lungs (ex-smoker) and going under. I sometimes have respitory difficulites and was told getting up and walking as soon as possible was a positive thing to do.

Tell us more about the new procedure on your girls. Why does the doc want to go back in? I also didn't understand the PS rationale for not wanting you to go to the band surgeon. Dr. K, my band doctor, is one to communicate with my Florida doctor. Curious about that.

Overall are you feeling more like yourself? You are almost there. Dang, you've gone the distance. I for one am so very proud of you. Way to go!

Keep posting your progress with details. It helps.

Patty

DSC_0396.jpg

5.25.08 19 days post op

Hey all,

I updated some before pics on make me heal.com. BUT I wanted to share this pic my DH took of me today! I think it is, no I actually KNOW it is the first time I saw my waist! HOLY SH*T! I am so happy today! It is tiny. All else, I can be pissed about my boobs but my waist is more than I ever imagined!

And sorry for the hair and lack of make up. I am not too proud to admit I am one of those girls who needs those things! lol...

As for the pneumonia it is all gone! I am feeling better everyday. Saturday went to the zoo with the girls and was able to walk the entire time! I was happy. Today I am wiped, but that is ok!

As for my port, it does seem to be going down. But it still hurts me everytime I move. I am sure I will have to have a surgery to move it. It still sticks out, but not as much. I am going to the band Dr a few days before I go back to the PS.

I have no idea why the PS is so against me going there, but I personally don't care either. Long run, it is MY BODY not his!

Edited by Boo Boo Kitty

:thumbup:BBK what can I say but WOW!!!!!!! You look MARVELOUS! You've always been one of my heroines!

They need to do a transforming you on the top of the page.

Congratulations! Is there anywhere online that has pics of you from beginning to transformation?

Tomorrow is my day!

Hi BBK,

You look wonderful!!!! I think the bust line is awesome too -- it still has that "umph," but is perfectly proportioned to the rest of your body.

Congratulations!!!! :unsure::thumbup::thumbup:

My surgery is coming up in just a little over two weeks, and I'm dreading the post-op pain, but seeing your photos reminds me that it will all be worth it in the end!

I am so glad I found this thread.

BBK you look so fabulous! I am so sorry you went through so much pain!

I am glad you are feeling better.

BBK:

You look so terrific! You can't tell by looking at this picture that you were ever overweight. Look at those fabulous legs!

Congratulations on all of your success.

Sue

Hey Everyone!!! BBK, you look fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing your story with all of us and the pictures are great. I was just banded on May 8th, so am in the beginning of the journey and need to loose about the same as you have lost....You give me hope and inspiration. I know it helps many others too. I hope they get your port fixed where it is more comfortable.Take care and thanks again for all the information and pics. I am so proud of you!!