Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boo Boo Kitty's PS Journey

Booboo

Sorry about your scheduling conflict...that really sucks. I just wanted to share with you that I did have a breast reduction about 10 years ago. It was the best thing I could have ever done. I love the results. And yes, I may get smaller as I lose weight, but it's a choice I could live with.

A full C cup is still pretty big. You said one of your breasts hangs lower, the surgery will certainly correct that (if it bothers you). You LOOK FANTASTIC now. I know you may not have your surgery for another year, but the results will be worth it. Please let us know how it's going.

Best of luck...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I want to stop my pity party now... ;) I am hoping they will have a cancelation but maybe the universe is trying to tell me it is not the right time.

Thanks again to all of you, this is hard and to have support really helps!

Hey Boo Boo,

You are a beautiful person!!! You were the first one to jump out to me on this website when I needed desperately someone to encourage me. Please don't be upset with waiting, the time will come when it is right.

;) Well all, here is my sad and heartbreaking update...

DUE to a screw up at the schedualing office of the U of M, I will NOT be having surgery this year, in fact if I do not have it this December I will not be having it until this time next year. I can't take time off any other time...

I have been crying all day, I am furious, heartbroken and defeated. I need this for me. I hate me, I see this fat, blubbery stomach and I hate me. I needed this to make me feel better, and welll it just ain't gonna happen now....

:think

Oh, Brandy! I am so sorry! I know you had your heart set on the PS. Huge ((hugs)) for the beautiful lady.

I'm so, so sorry. That's just a bummer plain and simple. Hang in there. Your body is fabulous just as it is and you'll enjoy it just as it is until you can get rescheduled.

Hey all! Just an update and I am going to the PS in the morning. I am going to bitch at them for this screw up and get schedualed. They did tell me that the girl was fired and she had messed up lots of other people's surgeries as well. Great, I wasn't the only one messed up!

I am going to make sure he can make me a D, if not I am not getting surgery from him. My insurance told me to get a 2nd opinion if he can't agree to it. I am a FF, there is no reason to take me to a C.

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your appointment tomorrow!!! Also, congratulations on your wt loss!!! I'm hoping to one day get to my goal...

Anyway....best of luck!!!

God bless.

Jackie

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Just came back from the PS. He agreed without insurance constaints on CC's removed I can and WILL be a D after he is done! I am so happy and so so so relieved about it!

My surgery date is May 6th. I would love to have it sooner but I have to wait until this semester is over at school. So May will begin the new me!! YAH!!! I am so happy! I am mulling over posting some before pics now. Not sure!

WTG Kitty, I'm very happy for you. I wanted a large C or small D, I'm still a DD :unsure:, though I'm hoping there is still swelling. I can tell a difference, that is one good thing.

Good Luck!

WTG Kitty, I'm very happy for you. I wanted a large C or small D, I'm still a DD :thumbup:, though I'm hoping there is still swelling. I can tell a difference, that is one good thing.

Good Luck!

Thanks, what did you start out at?

BooBoo

Just wanted to say WooHoo!!! Good for you. I'm hoping all goes well for you!! Also good luck with this semester at school!! Keep us informed on everything!!