Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hey toppings you have nothing to worry about the op all i would say is you have to be prepared to work with the band and use alot of willpower but i know i wouldnt of had so much determination or willpower only for i got the band but i can still eat everything... Im from louth But yeah im having Tummy Tuck boob lift arm lift and Lipo lol this day 2wks il be a nervous wreck but im so excited this last 10months have changed my entire life iv never been so happy or have so much confidence so i can only imagine how il feel when im flat and dont have to hide my flabby belly. Ah hey westie thanks im sure you'l be well sick of me by the time im finished im much more excited about this than the band even though i didnt think that was possible but i think i know im nearly at the end of the road now x

Hey flirty welcome back to the forum, you have been missed.. Congratulations on getting all booked in for your surgery, you have done sssoooooooo great with your weight loss. Im sure after you have healed you will feel like your a totally different person, you really deserve this after all your hard work, well done. Im so excited for you x

:rolleyes2:flirty..i for one really want to hear everything bout your upcoming surgery!! im counting the days down with you now! your gonna be so happy with your new body and at only 25 you have years of showing it off! you are having so much done in one day tho, you make sure you take advantage of the painkillers, your paying enough not to be in too much..yes a morphine pump would be brilliant. i bet the surgeon is looking forward to transforming you too!..cant wait to see your results. you say your having mainly disolving stitches, did he mention having any temp drains put in? what is the surgeons name? x

Hey flirty,

Good to hear you finally got internet fixed!!! Missed you!

When are you going to glasgow in september as you could combine it with a trip to mine and if its around the time of my fill in glasgow we could go down together then i could leave you there in garry's hands!!!!

i'm counting down the days for you as well, was going to text you yesterday but got distracted:sad:

I'm really down at moment as haven't lost since first fill and can only go to wls once a month so think this weight loss will take forever for me:crying:

Take care chick!

Jo xxx

Hey flirty,

When are you going to glasgow in september as you could combine it with a trip to mine and if its around the time of my fill in glasgow we could go down together then i could leave you there in garry's hands!!!!

i'm counting down the days for you as well, was going to text you yesterday but got distracted:sad:

I'm really down at moment as haven't lost since first fill and can only go to wls once a month so think this weight loss will take forever for me:crying:

Take care chick!

Jo xxx

odge modge, you have lost one and half stone already!..thats great...but i know what you mean, cos after a great start it slows down and you feel despondant, but another couple of fills youll start losing again..a lot of people say the same..they have greatest loss post op, then again 6 months after it gets going again. so for next month or two just concentreate on not putting any on at the very least. you will prob be really surprised soon when it starts to come off effortlessly when you get restriction. i got it on third fill then lost it again, then got it again on 5th. i am just right now.shame you cant get to another WLS venue?..we had em every 2 weeks to start as we have one here in sheffield and also not far away in leeds, so are lucky that we could..maybe it might be worth you travelling to another clinic venue just once?

Wish it was possible but i live at the top of scotland so glasgow is my mearest one and even that is 4 hours away!!!

Short of me flying somewhere for the day for a fill there is not much i can do:crying:

Hi All, Just to say that's me back and I'm feeling fine. Well, feeling a bit like a bull has ran head first into me but apart from that I'm good :tongue2: I haven't suffered from wind pains or any of the other symptoms that I've read about so I'm grateful for that!!

For anyone that's thinking of booking I'd advise that you go directly with Dr. CDB. When I booked I wasn't aware of that option and now regret it. When I arrived at the hospital I wasn't on their list. As I'm sure you can imagine I had a few choice words at the receptionist whilst she flapped about repeating "you're not on our list so you're not here today" Luckily before it got "physical" Frederick appeared. The up shot was that pre-op I was sent to day care on my own and after the recovery room I was in a ward on my own. I got taken care of well by the nurses though and they kept me well topped up with pain relief when I asked but I think i was kind of forgotten about due to being in a ward on my own. I didn't even get offered any lunch. I even had to prompt them to get my x- rays before I left.

But all that besides I'm pleased I went through with it and feel pretty good.:)

Hey odge ur doing well i know its so hard when u try ur best and nothing is happing but hopefully a few more fills will help... Marie went for her first fill today havnt been talking to her yet... Yeah i must sort something out bout going over just dont know what dates to go... How is terri?

Hey gillian il have 2drains out of my boobs and two from my tummy dont think il have any in the arms my arm scar he said he's only gona do half way down to my elbow as he says i have thin arms but il have a scar accross my arm pit so another tshaped scar his name is oliver fenton if you look up methley park cosmetic hospital u should find him under consultants and his pic but yeah all my stiches will be disolving i was out buying again got nice addidas bottoms the nice clingy ones i could never wear and always wanted in a 12 so he better leave me flat cos their my coming home outfit lol

Day 2 post-op & I'm absolutely starving hungry. I understand its liquids for 10 days but I've had to have a slice of bread with my Soup tonight because I'm famished. Does anyone have any ideas how I could overcome the hunger pangs, they're worse than the incision pains :tongue2:

Oh God, woe is me, I had a 1ml fill today in Southampton, ate the tiny bit of yougurt they give you and drank the cup of Water all was fine.

It had taken us from 7:30 am until 11:30am to drive from ours, I had a half of a corned beef and Tomato (skin removed and crusts cut from Danish loaf) sandwich and 2 bites of a Walls snack pork pie, then I ate a 4 finger Kit Kat, over the 4 hours. Bad I know but it was a last supper thing again !!!

Michael put in 1 ml, and I seemed fine, but hubby decided that we would take the pretty way home, A roads, and a B road, which was so narrow that 2 cars couldnt pass.

He drives fast and I kept asking him to slow down, but he said its fine I'm within the speed limit.

Unfortunately with the stress I think my band has tightened, cos I can only manage ice cubes or a tiny sip of water.

I feel like when you need to PB, as if some food is stuck, which I know it cant be, as its now almost 9pm.

Has anyone else felt like this before? I now have 6 and a half mls in my band which holds between 9 and 11.

Was just reading through other posts, and I notice that quite a few of you have experienced the same thing.

Maybe this will spur on my weight loss.

They weighed me today at the Spire and I am 1 kilo heavier than when I had my first band implanted, and I didnt even do a pre-op diet, didnt have time it was arranged so fast.

How quickly the damn fat piles on doesnt it, doesnt seem to come off as fast though, well, for me that is.

I think its cos of my old age and lack of exercise.

Hey flirty,

Take care chick!

Jo xxx

odge

keep your chin up it will move do not worry. Why dont you come oot on the razz as well.

gx

Hi odge we all seem to start off well with the weight loss and then it slows down so dont worry it is normal, it will start up again soon im sure x

Oh God, woe is me, I had a 1ml fill today in Southampton, ate the tiny bit of yougurt they give you and drank the cup of Water all was fine.

It had taken us from 7:30 am until 11:30am to drive from ours, I had a half of a corned beef and Tomato (skin removed and crusts cut from Danish loaf) sandwich and 2 bites of a Walls snack pork pie, then I ate a 4 finger Kit Kat, over the 4 hours. Bad I know but it was a last supper thing again !!!

Michael put in 1 ml, and I seemed fine, but hubby decided that we would take the pretty way home, A roads, and a B road, which was so narrow that 2 cars couldnt pass.

He drives fast and I kept asking him to slow down, but he said its fine I'm within the speed limit.

Unfortunately with the stress I think my band has tightened, cos I can only manage ice cubes or a tiny sip of water.

I feel like when you need to PB, as if some food is stuck, which I know it cant be, as its now almost 9pm.

Has anyone else felt like this before? I now have 6 and a half mls in my band which holds between 9 and 11.

freckles, i am finding that if i eat maybe one spoon to much and the gloop starts backing up then i might as well forget it, ie water food and everything as nowt goes down, i guess its as my osephegus has been swollen trying to push food throught and just needs a few hours to settle. Now that i have grasped this and the noises and feeling i am getting better.

gx