Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm scheduled for Oct 26th

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using the BariatricPal App

Had my sleeve done yesterday,please tell me the pain gets better with each passing day

Sent from my SM-N920P using the BariatricPal App

I had bypass and found i didn't need the painkillers after day 2. not sure if it is different depending on the type of surgery. i was up walking within hours of my surgery and at least every hour on day 2. I think it helped with the gas which is the worst part and the cause of most of the pain.

@@Travelher I too had a very easy time of it. Makes me sad for those that have had difficulties.

How are those of you that had surgery at the beginning of the month doing? I'm now in Phase 3, it's nice to be able to have a piece of fish or chicken. I've stuck right with the plan, lost 10 lbs the first week and only 2 lbs since then . I'm perfectly okay with that. The scale going down or staying steady are both okay with me. Just please don't let it go up.

How are those of you that had surgery at the beginning of the month doing? I'm now in Phase 3, it's nice to be able to have a piece of fish or chicken. I've stuck right with the plan, lost 10 lbs the first week and only 2 lbs since then . I'm perfectly okay with that. The scale going down or staying steady are both okay with me. Just please don't let it go up.

I just started purees/soft foods today...I'm in heaven. I'm down about 28lbs from the high weight pre, pre-op liquids. I had cottage cheese for Breakfast, hummus for lunch and agedashi tofu for dinner...in heaven and my calories have doubled to about 650 now. Feel more human. Will see what the scale says with this change

For me after surgery, I like most things room temperature. Surgery date Oct 3.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Hi all. Just had my bypass on Monday morning 10/17. Home now. Really bloated. Walking as much as I can. How are my October buddies doing

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Hey there, I had my surgery on Tuesday, October 18th and I'm doing pretty darn well. I came home on Thursday and I've been out for two or three walks daily. My only concern is that I'm retaining a bunch of Fluid. I know this because my weight went up and not down. That was a bit discouraging.

I hope all of your October surgeries went great.

I just found out that my surgeon plans to fix my hiatal hernia when I get my RNY on Thursday. He had originally said he wanted to wait until my pouch healed, but he's apparently changed his mind.

I'm wondering what my recovery will be like at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

On my way to surgery good luck sleeve October buddies I wish you a speedy recovery

Sent from my LGLS992 using the BariatricPal App