Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm only a C now, I'll have As after surgery lol.

~Jenn~

Surgery date 5/18/16

For even with the weight lost, my boobs are not taking a big hit. Well, first off, I cheated. I have a reduction mammoplasty years ago that took me from a 36E to a C. Though it was medically necessary at the time because of back issues.

So, with the recent 65 lb loss they didn't lose much fullness.

@@Emmyb2 oh lord yes! Mine did. I was a 40 DDD to E and after I lost 125 lbs was left with a saggy C-ish cup. I'm not sure what they were since they were mostly just loose skin. I just had a Tummy Tuck and breast lift 13 days ago. The breastlift is the most amazing thing ever!!! I never imagined I would be so incredibly happy with it. Now I have fabulous PERKY boobs! They don't fall down to my stomach anymore or into my arm pits when I lay down. I don't have to "tuck" them in a bra. In fact yesterday I wore a shirt around the house with no bra and they just sit there nice and high. Just beautiful!! It's the best feeling in the world!

Mine are really saggy and look Water balloons. My cup size is the same but I was a 40 and now a 36. I really need to get measured for new bras that make the girls look better

I also went to a bra fitter. Didn't need to go down much in cup size, just needed cups that contoured and held up the boobs. I went from a 42DD to a 32D and that's the big difference. Of course the bras cost a fortune but I look really good in my clothes and that's what counts. Out of clothes...well, that's another story. :unsure:

Funnily enough I went to the bra fitter today . I' was originally 44 dd I went to see her a few months after surgery and I was 36 gg today I am now a 34 ff I also bought a new sport bra . It all costs a bomb but we are worth it . I hope I don't lose much more from up there ! They are wrinkly but I'm 63 and only o h sees them naked ! No plastics for me !

Did any of you experience any pain under the armpits due to the breasts sagging? At my highest weight I was an 84 I. Now I am a 54 G. My breasts are so badly sagging I am able to roll them up like a sock and place them in my bra. However as soon as I take my bra off I have terrible stabbing pain and a burning sensation under the left armpit and towards the back. I personally think my sagging left breast is pulling on veins causing the pain. I have been to the Dr and he gave me 2 pains to help with the pain.

@@ssflbelle

No I don't have that pain but I wear sports/leisure bras around the house. I randomly workout around the house during the day, so I just wear workout clothes all day. When I get dressed to leave the house I wear underwire bras.

Edited by OutsideMatchInside

Did any of you experience any pain under the armpits due to the breasts sagging? At my highest weight I was an 84 I. Now I am a 54 G. My breasts are so badly sagging I am able to roll them up like a sock and place them in my bra. However as soon as I take my bra off I have terrible stabbing pain and a burning sensation under the left armpit and towards the back. I personally think my sagging left breast is pulling on veins causing the pain. I have been to the Dr and he gave me 2 pains to help with the pain.

Interesting you ask. Since I have gotten fitted I have noticed the outer breast pain when I take off my bra at night. I associate it with the fact that my breasts have grown accustomed to hanging and now that they are firmly in place most of the day, they actually hurt when they aren't held up. I have started keeping a sports bra on in the evenings just to provide a little support. Though it's no where near the support I get from my fitted bra, it does help.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

I was a 50DD, now I'm a 40C. It's a very, very full C, but once you take the bra off, it's the ol' fried eggs on a nail bit. They still look huge because the rest of me has gotten so much smaller, though. It comes with the territory; loose skin and saggy breasts are a luxury tax we pay for being allowed to eat uncontrollably our entire lives. I'll just pop on down to Mexico next year and purchase myself a set of new ones. God bless the technological advances in medicine!

This is something I know will happen but I am not excited about... My friend knows this and sent me this fabulous meme... Thought you guys might appreciate it!

post-287772-14613555189912_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Interesting you ask. Since I have gotten fitted I have noticed the outer breast pain when I take off my bra at night. I associate it with the fact that my breasts have grown accustomed to hanging and now that they are firmly in place most of the day, they actually hurt when they aren't held up. I have started keeping a sports bra on in the evenings just to provide a little support. Though it's no where near the support I get from my fitted bra, it does help.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

Thank you outsidematchinside and hopeandagony and other whom commented.

An update: Yesterday was my appt at the pain management clinic the PCP sent me to for the breast pains I mentioned Why he sent me there first I have no idea. But they said I had to get my PCP to send me to a vascular Dr. So back to the PCP I go.

However later toward the evening I developed this pain on the right side. I was given meds by the PCP and try to keep a bra or sports bra on all day and night until bedtime. These two things do help but if I miss the meds the pain is worse. I hope I will not have to wait to much longer for a referral to the vascular Dr.

@@ssflbelle - So sorry you are having so much pain! I am glad the drs took you seriously though and hope they can find a good resolution soon!