Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mine are really saggy and look Water balloons. My cup size is the same but I was a 40 and now a 36. I really need to get measured for new bras that make the girls look better

Mine are really saggy and look Water balloons. My cup size is the same but I was a 40 and now a 36. I really need to get measured for new bras that make the girls look better

I did recently. What a difference. I knew my band has shrunk. I was trying so hard to get normal bras (38DD) but they just looked awful... Quad boob or uniboob, spillage, slippage, back fat etc... I went and got fitted and am a 36ff. What a difference! Because I am so saggy I got moulded cups. The girls are firmly in place and look adorably perky in my clothes. No back fat. A good bra makes a world of difference.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

Edited by HopeandAgony

YEP! Went from a 42DDD (probably should have been an E) to a 34 DD right now. Having plastics done the end of may and should be a 32/34 B/C when she is all done.

I am only two months out and 1/3 of my excess weight off - but so far so good. they are smaller, but they don't try to smother me in my sleep anymore. there is still plenty enough of them to look pretty.

I went from a 42DD to a 36D looooong.

They are now facing downward.

I did recently. What a difference. I knew my band has shrunk. I was trying so hard to get normal bras (38DD) but they just looked awful... Quad boob or uniboob, spillage, slippage, back fat etc... I went and got fitted and am a 36ff. What a difference! Because I am so saggy I got moulded cups. The girls are firmly in place and look adorably perky in my clothes. No back fat. A good bra makes a world of difference.

Where did you go?

Where did you go?
I went to a specialty shop locally in the Chicago area. You'll have to Google one in your area. I have heard places like Victoria's secret don't really do proper measurements because they want everyone to fit into the bras they have on hand. Not sure if it's true but I know there are no stores that carry my size, nor have I ever had a bra that's fits me so perfectly. The place I went carries all of them in Stock so there was no waiting but if I had to wait I would have for sure. Seriously... well worth it and no more expensive than a good bra from somewhere else.

Edited by HopeandAgony

I used to be a 42DD. I even went to a doctor about a breast reduction. But my insurance denied me. I wasn't large enough. Lol. I'm only 7 weeks post op. My current size before surgery was a snug. 38D at Victoria Secrets. I lost 2 inches off my boobs so far. Which I'm so happy about. I'm sure you will lose there.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Ok, so I think my weight gain began when I hit puberty before my peers and was ashamed of my excessively huge bust...it may or may not have ended up excessively huge, but it certainly was for other ten year olds, and now, with my weight (about 280 lbs), my boobs are still immense and immensely uncomfortable.

Question: after WLS, does the bust lose weight too?

Yes and no. I was a full D cup at 150 lbs at 14. I used to be a 48DD before weight loss. Now I am a 40F/G depending on the bra.

Most women in my family have large busts and all my aunts had breast reduction surgery.

If you really have large breasts based on breast tissue and not just fat, they aren't going to get too small.

Edited by OutsideMatchInside

Remember when you go down in band size, you may need to go up in cup size (yes even if saggy). Try some on. I have had to change the band size from 46C to 38DD or 36DDD depending on the bra. I find plunge bras more enchanting and full coverage make them just look sad. I also use extra padding now to fill out the cup more. Don't be afraid to try on many different styles in many different sizes. They all fit different.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using the BariatricPal App

@@Emmyb2 .... I get the starting Puberty at an early age. I started when i was 9 (period) by the time i hit 3rd grade my boobs were bigger than the teachers. Im 5 2" and started at 230lbs. My bra size was a 44H and now im a 34H. I didn't lose anything in my boobs as far as cup... they still are amazing....full and zero sag or lose skin. I started my WL journey in my 40ies... still have too much breast tissue at 47..lol

Good starting point... measure around the underneath of your boobs... around. If it says 30"... your a 34"... add four numbers... if your an odd... like 31" your a 36"... add 5. I have been measured diff ways for cup. I find the easiest... take the tip of the tape find the underneath of your boob straight down from your nipple, come up.. every inch is a cup.... im 8"... so im an H. .... but the best way to know for sure is to get fitted... and like some one said .... don't count on VS fitting you correctly... Most of those girls don't know what they are doing.

In my area, i have two.... one is in Baton Rouge the total woman boutique and one in Covington call the bra genie.... I know these are too far for you, but maybe you can use them as a ref to find in your area. Then after i know my size i go to Belle-Lingerie Yes they are in the UK... but they are fabulous.. great selection, great prices... and excellent customer service. I had to return one bra in all the years..only because i didn't read the description and didn't see it was a padded bra.... sent it back, they refunded my CC... no questions asked.

Now that my boobs don't have a tummy to rest on like a shelf, They look bigger. I have a great bra and my spanks also help lift. (they are not so perky without the undergarments)

Now that my boobs don't have a tummy to rest on like a shelf, They look bigger. I have a great bra and my spanks also help lift. (they are not so perky without the undergarments)

LOL. At least we have a sense of humor about this all! :-)

oh yeah big time. i went from DD to modest C cups. I will warn you though if you lose quickly you may have some sagging but it's a small price to pay