Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stretched Sleeve

Haha! Some people crack me up.

So defensive and indignant.

"I know I'm eating like sh*t and grazing, but it's my SLEEVE!!"

Comedy gold.

People can shift their not taking responsibility and blame it on me. I have strong shoulders.

(Gaining Weight By Over Eating High Caloric Foods/Not Exercising): "It's 4MRB4PHOTO's fault!".

(Feeling Lousy/Poor Blood Chemistry Because You Don't Take Your Recommended Supplements): "It's 4MRB4PHOTO's fault!".

(Become Dehydrated Because You Only Drink A Quart Or Less Of liquids Every Day): "It's 4MRB4PHOTO's fault!".

(The Toilet Lid Wasn't Lowered And Your Wife Complained): "It's 4MRB4PHOTO's fault!"; Well actually, I'll take the blame on that one in my home.

:)

Comedy gold.

YOU'RE A F*CKING TROLL...GET ON SOMEWHERE...YOU MUST HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE TO DO BESIDES STAY ON THIS FORUM ALL F×CKING DAY LONG...WHAT A LIFE.

Comedy gold.

People can shift their not taking responsibility and blame it on me. I have strong shoulders.

(Gaining Weight By Over Eating High Caloric Foods/Not Exercising): "It's 4MRB4PHOTO's fault!".

(Feeling Lousy/Poor Blood Chemistry Because You Don't Take Your Recommended Supplements): "It's 4MRB4PHOTO's fault!".

(Become Dehydrated Because You Only Drink A Quart Or Less Of Liquids Every Day): "It's 4MRB4PHOTO's fault!".

(The Toilet Lid Wasn't Lowered And Your Wife Complained): "It's 4MRB4PHOTO's fault!"; Well actually, I'll take the blame on that one in my home.

Shuttt up...you actually took the time to type this...LMAO!

Comedy gold.

(Become Dehydrated Because You Only Drink A Quart Or Less Of Liquids Every Day): "It's 4MRB4PHOTO's fault!".

Shuttt up...you actually took the time to type this...LMAO!

You "LMAO?"

Yeahhhhhhhh (clapping my hands). Good for you! Hurray!

Yayyyy! Now shut the f up :)

Yayyyy!! Now shut the f up

Baaaaad Puppy. You are suppose to go on the paper when you do that. :)

Baaaaad Puppy. You are suppose to go on the paper when you do that. :)

LAME. BUT NICE TRY.

Oh man I'm sorry you're going through this. I have been pushed away by the same people that are on your thread screaming they're the bariatric police. Geez can't believe they are still on here telling others how to do things right. Very sad. Obviously you are well aware of your issues. The purpose of this site is to help those when they're down and empower them to do better or sometimes even understand where their possible issue could be.

Believe it or not people, some individuals are different from yourself, so maybe, just maybe we can allow them to be human and help them overcome their fear and not make them feel guilty. Obesity is a recognized disease and if it was easily cured then we all wouldn't be on here.

Some of you have to step outside yourselves and really see that were all here to help others and ourselves, not to judge and make them feel better. I went to my bariatric support group today where several people mentioned having left this site because of this sort of response.

HushxPuppyx I hope you will get back on track. The mental part of this journey is much harder than the physical part and I agree with Bellabloom. Maybe trying to reset your cravings and pouch might help. Or if you are able to incorporate exercise on a more vigorous level to where you'd need a few more calories but even then try to keep them primarily Protein. I wish you the best or luck and ignore the bariatric police, these group of hags are too perfect to be on such a humanly site lol

@@JamieLogical

I feel like it is so helpful it should be required for everyone. There is so much knowledge in those few minutes.

You can see your sleeve and you know it happened even if you can't feel it. You can see how it works. Most importantly you know exactly where your stomach is, which is up much farther than most people think. When people talking about all those noises their stomach is making it is really their intestines.

Edited to add...

Well while I was distracted with work, this thread certainly took a turn, lol.

Comedy gold.

Comedy gold.

I love you Babbs. Some people just don't get it!

Edited by sleevenv

I forgive everyone in this thread who has butthurt me.

(See how easy that was?)

I wish you the best or luck and ignore the bariatric police, these group of hags are too perfect to be on such a humanly site lol

Hey! That's QUEEN hag to you!

its a shame that a good thread can go south so quickly. There is no need for name calling specially when people are trying to be helpful.

I'm sad about the turn this thread has taken. The OP's story is very interesting to me and I am sure to others as well.

I wish you the best or luck and ignore the bariatric police, these group of hags are too perfect to be on such a humanly site lol

Hey! That's QUEEN hag to you!

I am humbled to make your acquaintance, your Majesty.