Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh. I do have that spasm stuff. Ok I'll try it

i had chicken pho for lunch. it's so delicious. i tried to eat smaller bites and only a few of the noodles. (pho is Vietnamese Soup kinda like ramen but with skinnier noodles).

How did your stomach do?

How did your stomach do?

right now i feel very good. i was really careful with both the amount and pace but i still went a little too fast (burpy feeling) but then i got the burp out and kept going a little. i even put siracha on it. so far so good. :)

how are you doing today pal? did you get pepperoni chips?

Oh yes I picked some up and it is going to be my evening snack. Thank you for the tip. Glad to hear your doing better today.

Oh yes I picked some up and it is going to be my evening snack. Thank you for the tip. Glad to hear your doing better today.

awesome. lemme know how u like it. im gonna try super hard not to make myself vomit tonight (lol) by doing something stupid.

glad you are doing well. How's thisfatsgottogo today i wonder?

I am here. Thank you for asking. I had the other half of my packet of tuna from yesterday for lunch but instead of crackers, I mashed up some avocado with lemon juice, cherry tomatoes, unions and mixed it with the tuna. My sleeve was loud and cranky. I felt some chunks coming up but I kept them at bay. Took a long hot shower (sorry drought!) and I survived. I think I just had too much raw veggies in the mix I think.

Getting ready to pick up one kid from school and go to the other kid's football game this afternoon, after watching a little Dr. Oz talking about belly bloat.

LOL @@thisfathasgot2go i hear you. im afraid of any kinda of meat right now cuz of it not "going down right" but in my case i really do think it's my fault mostly.

have a great night and great dinner. let us know how u are feeling later. xo

Tried the turkey pepperoni chips and they are awesome. Satisfies the crispy, salty, spicy craving.

Tried the turkey pepperoni chips and they are awesome. Satisfies the crispy, salty, spicy craving.

yay! i know right? i was surprised with such little calories how good they were. i can't account for the sodium but only eating five or six of them i don't think i care! :)

glad you enjoyed.

How did your stomach do?

right now i feel very good. i was really careful with both the amount and pace but i still went a little too fast (burpy feeling) but then i got the burp out and kept going a little. i even put siracha on it. so far so good. :)

I *LOVE* pho! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed it and kept it down. I'm only 10 days post op and I am so over my soft food diet. Nice to know something so comforting is in my future- even if it's just a little bit at a time. Must be hard to eat slowly though.

How did your stomach do?

I *LOVE* pho! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed it and kept it down. I'm only 10 days post op and I am so over my soft food diet. Nice to know something so comforting is in my future- even if it's just a little bit at a time. Must be hard to eat slowly though.

omg. beautiful baby in your profile pic. we are pit bull people here. YES! i love it too. it was yummy. of course i ate the chicken first and only had a few noodles but i put in the bean sprouts and basil and siracha and all the fixins. :) very good.

you only have a few more days of liquid hell. you got this!

Pokeyvenus tell us about that dog. Hope your liquid diet goes by fast. When you make it to soft food remember eat slooooooowwww.

The pup is my pitty pal. She's the best.

I am really eager to start eating real food. I thought it wouldn't bother me but after 12 days of eating out of cartons, containers, etc. and I've had it! The shakes don't bother me but this other crap is just awful.

I was looking through the suggested diet for the next phase and it's not very appealing. I see my dietician tomorrow and want to talk about actually eating whole, fresh food instead of the processed high Protein, low fat packaged stuff in my materials. I assume that's the kind of food that is easiest for most people to deal with because it's overwhelming to figure out what to buy, cook, eat, etc. I think I can handle sorting it out.

Does anyone eat avocado? Seems like although it's high in fat, good fat, that it would go down nicely and be tolerable. Any try and fresh veg - roasted until it's soft or pureed? I'm dying to make a butternut squash Soup or puree some parsnips. I was also thinking that I could make a lemon chicken Soup with little chicken meatballs. I'd be eating super small portions but it would be so good to cook! God, I'd settle for a baked potato or sweet potato right now. Something that isn't white!

Nice to find some recent surgery folks. Lots of new territory to navigate and it's good to have some community support.

Hi, I was sleeved 8/3, losing weight slowly, but as long as scale is going down. We have 2 pitbulls, that I had to buy from a bum in Compton, Ca, who was not taking care of them. The male was 1, he said and the female 3, but the male was younger, we have them 3 years now, and they are so sweet. the male just wants to play all the time, the female can be a little cranky. They both had torn knees, he had both and she had the right one, so we have spent about 12 to 13 thousand dollars on them, but it is worth it. They also went to boot camp for 3 weeks about 2 years ago. I love dog people. Anyway hope everyone is doing well, take care