Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone- I've been off here for a little while now. I'm back on now.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

post-261497-14739064973641_thumb.jpg

This is a picture of me today at work

Had mines done 09/08 get GasX strips!!!! They are so helpful I got cleared for milk of mag because my intestines were not my friend and I needed to have a BM. Walking really does help the gas pains and the pain from trying to get the full liquids down.

Happy for you!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Thanks for all your posts. It's been great to read that what I am experiencing is similar and I'm not alone. I was sleeved on 9/8 and was 239 before pre-op diet. Current weight is 220 and still on liquids. Should be cleared for purée or soft foods on Wednesday and am excited about that. Scared of stalls or getting too many calories once I'm off liquids. But I guess I'll get through it. Congrats to all of you that have lost so much so far.

@Rose1up! you look great!!!! how are you feeling?

@@Aviobell you got this! :)

@@lizardqueen absoutely. we've all been thru it. i'll be a year out in October and it's been a total life changer. i worry more about keeping weight on than gaining it but that's jsut me. im not a great slow eater. and i don't do the carbs hardly ever. some people can. you got this! we are all here for you.

@PR Pitbull - hey woman! Howzit going with you? Can you believe I had an emergency gallbladder surgery last Saturday? I had a gallstone stuck in my bile duct. Then after they did the ERCP to remove it the next day they removed my gallbladder due to all my gallstones. Apparently it is known that patients that have rapid weightloss tend to get gallstones and that's why many surgeons are opting to remove the gallbladder at the same time of bariatric surgery. I'm only 7 days out from surgery. I reached out to our dietician and my diet pretty much will still remain the same. I'm eating more fish now. I lost 82 lbs with 25 more to go. I'm sure I'll hit my goal by my year mark in January. So much going on. post-261497-14759662392368_thumb.jpg

post-261497-14759664693794_thumb.jpg

Be prepared for your gallbladder to come out at some point. All of who are losing weight rapidly fall within the 20%~30% mark. I had to have an emergency gallbladder surgery last weekend. All is good though. I have 3 more new marks in my abdomen among the other ones from the gastric sleeve. I wouldn't change any of my decision for having my gastric sleeve surgery though. I'm so thankful for all this weightloss. The last 25 is coming off slow and steady which is great so I don't have excess baggy skin.

@PR Pitbull - hey woman! Howzit going with you? Can you believe I had an emergency gallbladder surgery last Saturday? I had a gallstone stuck in my bile duct. Then after they did the ERCP to remove it the next day they removed my gallbladder due to all my gallstones. Apparently it is known that patients that have rapid weightloss tend to get gallstones and that's why many surgeons are opting to remove the gallbladder at the same time of bariatric surgery. I'm only 7 days out from surgery. I reached out to our dietician and my diet pretty much will still remain the same. I'm eating more fish now. I lost 82 lbs with 25 more to go. I'm sure I'll hit my goal by my year mark in January. So much going on. attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1475966238.128375.jpg

Dude!! I'm having all kinds of pain in my organs and shit right now and they can't figure out what it is! Maybe this is the answer. I need to talk to you. I been in urgent care twice. ER once. And primary once. I have abdominal ultrasound Monday. Please call me. DM me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the BariatricPal App

How do I DM you?

DM me and see if I get something from you so we can chat then we can exchange numbers.

Edited by Rose1up!

DM me and see if I get something from you so we can chat then we can exchange numbers.

Just messaged you

Sent from my SM-G935V using the BariatricPal App

Hi everyone! I'm feeling good and no problems with losing my gallbladder. I guess since I've been used to my gastric sleeve diet for so many months now, my stomach is used to low fat. Here is a few pics of me from this past Saturday and from Halloween.

post-261497-14786729566933_thumb.jpg post-261497-14786730035526_thumb.jpg post-261497-14786730471154_thumb.jpg

post-261497-14786730708634_thumb.jpg

On 11/8/2016 at 11:31 PM, Rose1up! said:

Hi everyone! I'm feeling good and no problems with losing my gallbladder. I guess since I've been used to my gastric sleeve diet for so many months now, my stomach is used to low fat. Here is a few pics of me from this past Saturday and from Halloween.

post-261497-14786729566933_thumb.jpg post-261497-14786730035526_thumb.jpg post-261497-14786730471154_thumb.jpg

post-261497-14786730708634_thumb.jpg

You look so good

You look so good

Thank you

Hi everyone- just an update... I’m still doing very well maintaining after 2 years. I did gain 20 lbs back but that’s from working from home, vacationing, snacking during the holidays, and drinking. It’s much easier for me to lose weight now. I can eat about 3-4 oz depending on what so eat. I still always eat my Protein first and my bad carbs last. I take my Vitamins religiously and drink lots of Water.
My life is very happy and I’m still so glad with the choice I made for my life. Having no gallbladder has also been an easy transition. I’m between a size 10-12 and although I gained weight, all my clothes still fit. Exercise is what I’m lacking because I work from home now and have been working at 430am. That’s been making me tired.
Happy New Year... and Ill try to keep posting my updates as best as I can! Hope everyone is doing well...
IMG_9473.JPG.be0755c36b8df51156bc5dd88e672e9f.JPG IMG_9475.JPG.3c2005a6db4f2e392b2cb906c89585d0.JPG IMG_9474.JPG.41d34df775a7b05b1d5138cc82a2ba39.JPG IMG_9476.JPG.2343c7776efa466b9f3d96fb6629dcec.JPG