Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@pr_pitbullgrl

I think hamburger gives me the same affect. I tried some in chili and my sleeve did not like or at least was very loudly fighting it. I had to walk and attempt to burp the feeling of it just sitting on my chest.

When I smell my kid's food choices from trips to Taco Bell or similar, I go crazy. It smells good, but I have to resist.

I might break down and get a turkey taco from Del Taco one day, but luckily there is not one very close to the house.

It would be very helpful to have a close-by sleeve buddy. Especially one to get out and walk with. Right now it is just me and Leslie Sansone videos or a couple of times around the track during my son's football practice.

I am going to try going to work tomorrow. We will see how I do with eating and drinking and hopefully getting my daily walking in.

Thisfat hope you have a good day at work

I start tomorrow with soft foods. What is working for you? There are so many foods I want to try. Shrimp is on the top of my list. How about sushi?

I don't understand this sleeve at all. For days I was miserable. Couldn't eat anything. Thought I was gonna die of starvation. Then today... No problems at all.

Able to drink Water well. Made chicken, potato and rice Soup added siracha. Was good. Feel fine. What the hell?. I mean I'm glad but what the heck?

I did up my omeprazol dosage to twice a day but that doesn't explain the ability to swallow today?. Maybe I just ate more carefully

Edited by pr_pitbullgrl

I start tomorrow with soft foods. What is working for you? There are so many foods I want to try. Shrimp is on the top of my list. How about sushi?

sushi ???? ???? sounds amazing!!

Soft foods for me (over the past week and a half) have included:

scrambled eggs with cheese

hard boiled egg

tunafish

turkey sausage

baked potato

chili

manwich filling

deli meats (natural, no nitrates, low sodium)

soft mozzarella cheese

shredded cheese

soft beans/refried Beans

soft canned pears & peaches

I am picking up some sushi on the way home????. I will let you know how it goes.

I have been on omeprozol twice a day from day one.

I thought it was important to avoid rice/bread/potatoes etc after being sleeved, at least in the beginning? (not a dig at anyone's eating, a genuine question/remark)

My NUT said zero carbs is not good either. I can eat probably 3 pieces of sushi. The total amount of rice on those three pieces is about three table spoons maybe a little more. I am not going overboard and hogging out on carbs so I am within carb tolerance. Some have a slice of pizza once a month. It's all in the portion sizes.

Myfat is your 45 lbs from PO or SW? That's impressive!

@retrieverguy how was the sushi?

@perforce i don't think it's cuz you can't eat it - i think it's cuz it slows down the weight loss. for example i stalled a little this week and i have eaten some carbs cuz my acid reflux is very bad. but i'm going to stop that today and get my body back into ketosis so the scale can get moving again. Also the NUTs want you to get your Protein in first and it's hard to do that if you fill up on carbs

ps i've had a weird craving for orange juice lately! i don't know what the heck that is about. it's bad for my sugar and it's bad for my gastritis but i crave it. smh. weird.

Edited by pr_pitbullgrl

Sushi is tonight will let you know.

It is such a beautiful day in Minnesota. Going run/walking today and shooting for a record distance. Have to go past 5.25 miles. That will compensate for three pieces of sushi topped with wasabi

I just had a cup of Soup and it feels like I ate a turkey dinner. Sleeve is doing its job.

OMG. this Isopure tastes like shit!!! oh well im gonna drink it tho cuz at least it's not a shake and it's 40g of Protein so screw it. i'll drink it lol

I threw mine away. Yuk