Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Someone PLEASE HELP! I am having serious cravings for regular juice or a regular Powerade/Gatorade, something other than Water. This is really killing me! Help! This is a true craving that I've been dealing with for days. :( I don't want water with flavoring and I'm sick of lite juices. The aspartame taste is very overbearing.

Don't do it! The number one driver of weight gain is juice and sugared drinks. You need to find something that works for you.

Try Water with fruit infused in it if you don't like crystal lite. Used lemons, limes, cucumbers, raspberries, strawberries and leave your Water sit in the refrigerator with the fruit. It will not be sweet but it should quench your thirst.

Honestly I cannot do any of those non sweetener drinks either so I had to get very used to drinking water. It is all I drink and is the most important thing in your diet besides Protein.

I would hate to see you sabotage yourself.

Try doing things to get your mind off of it. I crave chocolate a lot and have to entertain myself or convince myself that I would rather have nuts or Jerky. If I do that often enough my brain believes it and I can move past it.

Good luck to you!

I agree with Djmhor above, really bad idea.

Crystal Lite can be a life saver! Otherwise, Water with fruit in it. No juice!! lol

I drink unsweetened tea with a splash of cranberry or just unsweetened tea.

Thanks everyone. I will try Water with strawberries or cucumbers. I'm just getting a little frustrated because I can taste the aspartame in all of the sugar-free drinks I am drinking and the taste is disgusting.

Water water water is for me. I buy the flavor to ad into it but I'm 95% water. I keep cases of bottles in my car so I will always have water. My kids jump at the chance for some of daddies flavored water. It's great to get them off of so much juice and soda also. I'll take a sip of soda once in a while. Juice just makes me feel down right bad.

I can't handle Aspertame. It gives me bad headaches. I also was tired of just Water all the time. I found something that feels like a treat to me. It's Glaceau Vitamin Water zero. (Squeezed lemonade flavored). It's better than other flavored waters I've tried. Zero calories and only 4g of carbs. It's sweetened with stevia leaf extract. I love it!

But be careful with their other flavors. Some have a lot more carbs. If you like lemonade you will like this!

I love the Powerade ZERO grape flavor I buy the 64 oz I also buy strawberry. The blue the red and the green but grape is as close to regular your going to get

They also have the Powerade ZERO in bulk at target I love it... Best tasting zero calorie out there .. I bet it will help I love Water but since Vitamins have taken over I can barely tolerate it which really saddens me so I drink lots before I take meds and after I drink Powerade ZERO until I eat then after 1hour of course I have water again

I use both Poweraide Zero and Vitamin Water Zero. I know the Powerade Zero is sweetened with Sucralose (brand name Splenda), so it might not have the bad aftertaste you get with other drinks made with Aspertame.