Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Eat what you want, eat until you're full, and still lose weight? Sign me up b*tches.

@@LipstickLady If you change your screen name it just makes everything ok! Duh!

Ok everyone, I may have trolled a little too hard on this one. My mantra is moderation. I am sorry if I have offended anyone or made light on anyone's struggles. I am struggling as well, and have been struggling for a long time with weight and food issues, I just choose to do so in a sarcastic cynical way.

Let's tone down the language a little as well, please.

To the poster formerly known as @ChunkyLover ...

I will offer an observation: Your "sarcastic cynical way" (which came across to many here as insulting and minimizing) could well be a barrier to addressing your own eating / weight issues and very probably some interpersonal issues.

This is a forum where most are struggling with the same issues you have. It's a place where you could also be honest and authentic. If you tried that, you might discover (and uncover) some different, more successful ways to address your own issues.

Very best to you.

My 1st reaction was WHAT???!!!! But then I had a laugh...it does give the wrong message...not everyone realizes you are funning with them, ends up taking you literally & ruins their weight loss...so if you are going to joke, maybe put it in brackets that you are joking...not everyone is made the same & that includes how we think. Some take things way to seriously & it can coz a lot of problems...I think you put a smile on a lot of faces once you confessed...just next time I would do it way sooner than later or not post something like this at all as it can be damaging for someone looking to get more info in order to make a decision for wls, or someone struggling with wls & trying to lose weight...we don't want to derail anyone

Hey now everyone, let's uh chillax, I changed my name to kind of take a break ya know? But good golly y'all are just a little bit excited and uptight, taking things way out of context, getting the pitchforks out, calling on mods to step in, it's like a bunch of kids on the playground.

The sad thing is, I really do eat crap. They call it 'skinny fat'. Everyone talks on these boards about how good they are and the one time they cheated- felt horrible! It's exhausting seeing the same angelic posts all the time, and I am just sitting here literally fighting with myself to NOT eat the huge candy bar in the kitchen, and yet it will be gone bite by little bite.It's food addiction.

As mentioned in some posts about my 'vegetarianism', and my Arby's remark, I actually do eat and enjoy those beef and cheddar jr's, though I haven't had one in a while, at the same time- I am really conflicted with the outright torture of animals - I really struggle with the meat part- especially the pigs, but they are tasty and I will eat something with 'accidental' bacon, but I try to avoid it. Not decided yet if I care what happens to chickens, they are dumb animals. It's complex people, could we have more vegetarian fast food places?! Americans don't need that much freakin torture animal meat in their diets, I struggle with the fact it's in everywhere.

And as far as everyone wanting to pounce and gang up on people, it's a bit overdone. Elode's comments kind of set me off into an immature rant. Do we need to be policing other people all the time?! People love Donald Trump because he speaks his mind and his kind of a jerk, it refreshing. I don't agree about anything he says, but dang it's nice to hear some candid talk. We have gone too far the other way in shaming people out of free speech. It wasn't taken away from us, we did it to ourselves.

As far as the cursing, I am sorry. I like to be candid, speak my mind, and rant off on tangents (usually ambien-laden- hence the spelling errors). Sorry, I know it's a little trashy and ghetto.

At the very least, at least I gave some people some entertainment value.

I DO NOT love Donald Trump, so you may just have the wrong audience.

If you are serious about changing your life why is there a candy bar in your kitchen?

If you do recognize that you have a food addiction are you seeing s therapist or counselor? Have you tried OA?

At some point you have to decide whether this is important enough and that you and your health is important enough to do something positive. Not just sit back and throw rocks at other people.

Enough about me, let's talk about you. Do you have a candy bar in your kitchen? What's your kryptonite? Do you smoke, cheat on your spouse, watch too much TV? What ticks you off?

Enough about me, let's talk about you. Do you have a candy bar in your kitchen? What's your kryptonite? Do you smoke, cheat on your spouse, watch too much TV? What ticks you off?

Actually, you started this post. You seem to be the one who wants help.

I am in no way perfect but deflecting is not going to help you move forward.

(And no, I do not have any candy bars or junk food in the house. I do have some delicious Quest bars in my kitchen and I do allow myself mashed potatoes on occasion.)

@@chunkyloverlovesyou

Now I KNOW you're a troll, because there is no way powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury is delicious nor satisfying.

Maybe for some of us this is more serious than you consider it to be, as for me I have a life and family, and if I wanna see a clown we have 3 circuses that come by every year, your posts are detrimental to others and you need help, I work in psych and even though you try to cover it up by using blunt humor I can see right through your facade, you are so unhappy it makes me worry bout you, I'm not trying to debate you, I know how conversations like this turn out, problem is when you come back defending yourself it's sign number 2, so get help, don't make us your company or audience.......

Maybe I just need to refocus it. Let's talk about unjury, and how deliciously satisfying it is.

Obviously, you aren't interested in support. I am out.

Best of luck with your journey. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Don't even try anymore Babbs, I just realized we are all feeding them, and no matter what we say they are not going to respect our feelings, they just go and change their screen name and come back on and graze, I think on posts like these I'm gonna start just replying "OK", or "Your Right" if everyone eventually catches on then maybe they will move on to Twitter

I "set you off" what?! Little ol me?! I set you off by showing how you troll around and give ridiculously bad advice to newbies and everyone in general?! Well all I have to say to that is GOOD! You're not funny. You don't do it in a funny way. It's really not going to be funny if someone is ever Naive enough to listen to any of your stupid advice and hurt themselves. LAME! I'm done with you chunky butt lover or whatever it is your going by today. You AER the Joke. Mental illness is just sad, some people don't have to be seen for a diagnosis, you can see it in the writing. Get well Chunks!!❤️ "Shut up when your talking to me". ????