Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2015 or January 2016 sleevers ?

I feel like after waiting then bam!! Its here. Im tommorrow and just ready for this journey.

Thanks. I actually like the Premier Protein too. Started on chocalte and vanilla is like drinking milk. Ill look into the whey one as well. Surgery is tommorrow.

I tried putting pumpkin pie spice in my vanilla shake as someone mentioned. Yummm.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

I've got a date! 2/22!! Super excited.

@@tlc219 I was sleeved 12/4 & I'm on Stage 2 diet SEAFOOD (I can only eat 2 tea spoons but that's ok) just loving it! Exercising, taking in my Fluids while loosing, I'm 22lbs DOWN already.....

Edited by Te-Te Turner

@@tlc219 I was sleeved 12/4 & I'm on Stage 2 diet SEAFOOD (I can only eat 2 tea spoons but that's ok) just loving it! Exercising, taking in my Fluids while loosing, I'm 22lbs DOWN already.....

I am amazed.... your weight loss! Good info on how much you can eat.. 2 tsp? Well done!! My date is 12/30!!!

Edited by cherri2082

As of yesterday in 3 weeks out, 17 lbs down, and 21 lbs down since my preop diet. I think I'm off to a good start!

I am so excited for all the success everyone is having. I will be going in Jan 5th. I am excited but a little nervous as well. I will start my Protein diet on the 26th. I am so looking forward to a healthy 2016. I love to sew and look forward to making some cute outfits that does not require a ton of yards of fabric LOL..

I wanted to say that I put cinnamon in my vanilla Protein Shakes and it’s really good. Cinnamon is good for you as well. Helps with bloating, diabetes, and gas.

Congratulations on all you new sleevers! To do it right before Christmas is very brave indeed. Mine was this year on November 17 right before Thanksgiving! It was tough, but I kept my goals in mind.

One of you says that you are going through some pain, this will pass very very quickly.

Stay strong and remember what you're doing and why you're doing it. I'm still very new myself, but this is such a great forum, all everyone does is simply help and encourage and inspire. Stay strong!

Speaking of Protein powders, I really like the whey chocolate flavored isolates. They make me feel very full and give me loads of protein.

I am scheduled for Jan 12th. Can't come soon enough!!

Hello all - new to the forum. I'm scheduled for VSG January 20. I'm waiting for insurance approval and begin my LSD in 10 days as the surgeon wants that 30 days preop. I'm quite nervous and really have to talk to myself to remain calm and ensure myself this was the right decision. From other boards, I see this is pretty normal. I've passed all preoperative tests and had gallbladder removed almost 4 weeks ago. Preoperative education class is January 6. I'm excited for the results, but I'm also so afraid that this won't be as successful as I hope, especially since I've not lost that much during the last 5 months.

I'm also getting sleeved the same say, l totally agree with u in everything, maybe we can keep in touch to encourage each other on!!! ????

12/28 in Colorado! Premier Protein are also my favorite shakes. I put pumpkin pie spice in them or sugar free Torani salted caramel.

Tried it and liked it. I tried cinnamon as someone else suggested and did not like that as well.