Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

What I had today so far and what I have planned on having later.

Breakfast

Atkins Protein Shake

1 cup coffee SF Hazlenut Creamer

Lunch

2 Scrambled eggs (very chopped up,pepper, dash of hot sauce)

Snack

SF pudding

1 cup Coffee SF Hazlenut Creamer

Dinner

1/2 cup Puree'd meat Loaf *thanks mom!*

1/2 cup Mashed Potatoes

Snack

SF Pudding

1 Cup of Coffee SF Hazlenut Creamer

20 minutes on the treadmill burning 100 calories. Have some gas from dinner or I would have done more.

- Aaron :thumbup:

I am getting banded Thursday......... very excieted. I am looking for suggestions of food to eat the first week, stage Two day 3-7, it list cream strained Soup v-8 yogart cottage cheese. Any other suggestions

Also stage 3 - Puree - does that mean anything as long as it is puree?????

Whats the best way to start off on Stage 4 when you start getting real food??

Thanks anyone and everyone for your help.

I've found some great recipes on this site as well as another lapband site I found. I'm at work right now but when I get home I'm going to post a few creamy soup recipes I recently found and have fell in love with.

Today~

Breakfast~ Turkey Sausage Bowl

Snack~3 Wheat Thins, 1 laughing cow garlic and herb cheese wedge, and 3 thin sliced turkey lunch meat

Lunch~Grilled Cheese Sandwich with 1 slice of pepperjack cheese and 3 slices of thin sliced lunch meat & 1/2 small banana mixed w/1 tbsp of peanut butter

Snack~1 serving of Jello mousse

Dinner~1 cup of Marie Callendars chicken, Spinach, and Mushroom Lasagna (so delicious)

Snack~100 calorie kettle popcorn bag and 1 snack size bag of sour cream and onion chips (darn night munchies)

Total Calories~1,321

Total Carbs~122

Total Protein~68

I've found some great recipes on this site as well as another LAP-BAND® site I found. I'm at work right now but when I get home I'm going to post a few creamy Soup recipes I recently found and have fell in love with.

Ok Clair here are a few recipes I've found:

Black Bean Soup-15 oz black Beans drained, 1/2 cup mild salsa, and 1 cup of chicken broth. Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until very smooth. It's really good. You can even add a dab of sour cream on top.

Chicken Tortilla Soup-1 can of cream of chicken soup, 1 can of cheddar cheese soup, 1/2 can of mild enchilada sauce, 1 cup of skim milk. Again you may add a dab of sour cream. It is soooo good....

pumpkin Protein Shake-1/4 cup of pumpkin puree, 1 cup of skim milk, 1 scoop of Protein Powder, 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, 2 tbsp of splenda, 1/4 cup of cool whip, 1 cup of ice cubes

Hope you get to try these. I highly recommend them :thumbup:

Monday Nov. 15

Breakfast= Instant oatmeal maple and brown sugar with whole milk calories=320 Protein 13

Lunch= O'charley's loaded potatoe Soup 1/2 cup, roasted garlic humus 1tbsp, yogurt light fat free white chocolate strawberry 1/2 container calories=165 protein 7

Dinner= taco bell-refried Beans 1/2 cup, 1 tbsp guacamole, 1 tbsp sour cream, 2tbsp salsa verde, 0.5oz cheese, calories 275 protein 13

snacks= 1/2 container of chocolate pudding, hersheys ice cream pie only the cream part. calories= 340 protein 6

Total calories for the day 1,100 and protein 39

So i could have done without the mud pie and more protein

S: Eating right peaches (1/2 cup) w/ ricotta cheese and SF vanilla Torani Syrup

B: Turkey sausage, turkey bacon, and egg whites w/ cheese and strawberries (what a combo :lol:)

L: Tilapia w/ spaghetti squash and northern beans

S: Grapes w/ peanut butter

D: Salad w/ chicken, almonds, and cheese.

1,025 calories. 42 net carbs. 104g Protein. ;)

Okay, like a couple of others on here (Missy and Joe), I have gained back some weight. I was down 40lbs and now I am only down 25lbs. I know I need an adjustment but I don't want to do it until after the holiday so I am trying to at least get down to 170lbs before my next adjustment in Jan. I am going to start tracking my food and I just started back to exercise.

I am going to try to start logging my food and calories and exercise daily. It helps me think about things before I eat.

Breakfast

Cappuccino

Lunch

Taco Bueno pinto Beans with taco meat added

Dinner

Barber Foods - chicken Cordon Bleu - Filled With cheese and Ham, Frozen Entree

Snacks

2 Gatorades

Vending machine Handi snack cheese & Crackers, Famous Amos Choc Chip Cookies (BAD!!)

Excercised by jogging/walking for 2 miles

Totals Calories = 1,453

Carbs = 164

Fat = 68

Protein = 52

Hi everyone I'm new to this post. :) I have been doing pretty well with my weight loss, until these past 2 wks. I feel like I'm in bandster hell. I heard food journaling is an important key to success...so here we go!

Morning snack (if you want to call it that): Unjury chocolate Protein with 1% milk

breakfast: activa strawberry yogurt (4 oz), and 1/2 cup of strawberries

lunch: homemade veggie Soup (oh so delish) 1 cup

even snack (pre-workout): unjruy chocolate protein with 1% milk

dinner: not sure yet, maybe more soup or tilapia with mixed veggies.

exercise (i hope to do these, I'm still at work): 30 mins on elliptical and 30 mins on different machines

I do have a question for you cooks out there...how do I find out how many calories is in my food. Meaning, I made the veggie soup from scratch so how can I calculate the amt of calories in the soup? Hope that makes sense! :)

Take care and have a great Thanksgiving!!!

this is awesome!! I love seeing what others r eating

a typical day for me.banded july 8th btw

breakfast: always a Protein Shake

lunch: usually a few oz deli meat 2 T lite cream cheese and wasa crackers 2 or Protein chips lately

or campbell Soup drink and deli meat or protein chip and soup .......try to keep around 300 cal

Dinner: varies

salmon or chick breast or thighs r easier to eat and veg

or side salad and sm chili from wendys

or wok size panda express

or soup and shrimp if go out

try to keep all meals 300 but often go 400 at dinner

hard to keep 300 all time

try not to snack but if do usually a cheese stick or dill pickle

so far today protein shake and now homemade turkey soup from thanksgiving

usually always have 1 tall skinny dolce latte from starbucks a day

hot tea at home and never enough water!! gr that needs to be a goal of mine

Try Calorieking.com type in the type and amount of the ingredient, run the total, divide it by the # of servings and you should get the calories per serving.

Hi everyone I'm new to this post. :) I have been doing pretty well with my weight loss, until these past 2 wks. I feel like I'm in bandster hell. I heard food journaling is an important key to success...so here we go!

Morning snack (if you want to call it that): Unjury chocolate Protein with 1% milk

breakfast: activa strawberry yogurt (4 oz), and 1/2 cup of strawberries

lunch: homemade veggie Soup (oh so delish) 1 cup

even snack (pre-workout): unjruy chocolate protein with 1% milk

dinner: not sure yet, maybe more soup or tilapia with mixed veggies.

exercise (i hope to do these, I'm still at work): 30 mins on elliptical and 30 mins on different machines

I do have a question for you cooks out there...how do I find out how many calories is in my food. Meaning, I made the veggie soup from scratch so how can I calculate the amt of calories in the soup? Hope that makes sense! :)

Take care and have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Breakfast: two scrambled eggs, 1 wedge Laughing Cow cheese Lite, 2 turkey sausage links

Lunch: 1/2 cup Bean with Bacon Soup, Salmon salad (2 ounces canned salmon, 1 T miracle whip Lite, 1 T bacon bits)

Snack: 1 string cheese

Dinner: 1 cup chilli, 1 ounce shredded cheddar, 1 T lite sour cream

Breakfast- carnation instant Breakfast

lunch - two fried eggs and some pineapple tidbits

Snack- coffee

dinner tilapia, 1/4 cup rice, some brocoli with cheese

I'm on mushies:

1 Packet maple & brown sugar oatmeal (160 cal, 4 protein)

About 3/4 cup chicken salad (the can stuff) with lite mayo, relish, s&p (~125 cal. 13 protein)

White chicken chili (220 cal. 19 protein)

SF Vanilla pudding (110 calories, 4 protein)

1 packet maple & brown sugar oatmeal (120 cal, 4 Protein diff brand)

Crackers (testing out for this phase!) (110 cal, 2 protein)