Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

So I had a fill this am - yeah (although honestly wasn't sure if I truly needed it - or if I just needed to have a little more discipline - the NP still recommended it though based on eating habits - so I didn't argue - after my anniversary next month I'm sure I won't be going as often any more and will have the chance to work on it then.

B: 1/3 c. plain nonfat greek yogurt

L: 1 c. roasted red pepper Soup w/ parmesan shreds

D: 2/3 c. butternut squash white bean chili, pureed with monterey jack shreds

S: might have some ff pudding later w/ dollop of cool whip

You could frost your 'cupcake' with the mashed potatoes - would be a fun twist on reality. :)

i thought the same thing.

today:

b: dunkin coffee with skim, 50 cal

b2: greek yogurt, 140 cal

l: south beach chicken wraps (it's a box with Jello too), 230 cal

s: in the afternoons i usually have 2 hershey kisses, about 40 cal

d: i might do a lean cuisine pizza because i'm in the mood for pizza, 380 cal (some are 350...depends on which i choose)

s: something in the 100-150 cal range

Total Potental Cal: 990

Gym: 45 on elliptical. Yesterday i did it on level 4 (first for me--burning 650 cal)...going to try to do it again today. No weights today--did them yesterday.

did you make the tequilla lime talapia yourself? Share the recipe please!!!!

hi bigbaby - have missed ya!

yes i do make it myself & use it on any kind of fish/shrimp etc. i'm bad w/recps but depending on how much i'm cooking i use the following ingredients:

shallot - diced

garlic - diced

chilies - diced (i leave the seed in - i like the heat)

limes - 1per person ; dish wise

chicken stock -

tequilla - usually a shot , i like don eduardo

* i saute' the above in olive oil - when they start to soften i add some chicken stock , juice of limes - at the end i add the tequilla and remove, so not to burn off all the tequilla.

i put this on any kind of grilled fish - pretty flavorful.

back from vaca - ate really what i wanted & still haven't gotten on the scale...LOL

yesterday -

b- lf raspberry yogurt w/kashi krunch Cereal

l- tuna wrap

d - 3oz lemon rosemary chicken w/about .5c warm veggie Pasta salad

s- 2 really big spoonfuls of blue bell vanilla bean:blush:

hi all im china i come here often and just read and was wondering if i could join. i have not been doing as great as others and im getting back on track now and thought this would help me out. i must say its alot harder than i thought it was gonna be but, im up for the challenge.:lunch:

hi all im china i come here often and just read and was wondering if i could join. i have not been doing as great as others and im getting back on track now and thought this would help me out. i must say its alot harder than i thought it was gonna be but, im up for the challenge.:lunch:

welcome!!!:w00t:

China - welcome!

TODAY:

B: 1/3 c. cream of wheat w/ pb & maple Syrup

S & L: well let's just say it is St Patty's day and I took these meals in liquid form - I then started feeling like I really needed something to help absorb said liquid and was with friends at a burger joint - shockingly they had NO band friendly food especially for someone who just had a fill so I unfortunately had a couple nachos - fortunately they stayed down

D: thinking I'll just have either Soup or a Protein Shake

hi all im china i come here often and just read and was wondering if i could join. i have not been doing as great as others and im getting back on track now and thought this would help me out. i must say its alot harder than i thought it was gonna be but, im up for the challenge.:lol:

WELCOME CHINA!!!!!!

Today:

B - Pure Protein Shake

L - 2 egg whites, 2 sausage links and 3 bites of english muffin

S - 1/2 graham cracker w/tad of PB

D - 1/2 enchilada, 1/2 inside enchilada, 1/3 cup Beans

S - 70 cal rice pudding

Workout - spin class - 1 hour...sweat city!

Hi China!

B: yogurt 6 oz

L: michelana's meatloaf and mashed potatoes

d: hubby ordered corned beef and cabbage (4-5 bites off of his plate)

s: 1/2 zuchinni sliced thin and fried (eek) then dipped in ranch(eek) love this stuff

s: 2 little lindt lambs.

I guess not such a great day ..

gym 1 hour elliptical burned 611 calories

gosh i woke up with such a sweet tooth today...

b: med iced caramel latte with skim milk from dunkin donuts (i normally save these for the weekends, but i caved and got it):lol: 250 cal

b2: Jello sugar free rice pudding (sweet tooth thing..SUCH a great Breakfast choice:ohmy:) 70 cal

l: south beach southwestern chicken wraps, 240 cal

d: probably some of the chicken enchilada thingie i made on monday, 390 cal

Total Cal= 950

Gym: been doing really well this week getting in my cardio and toning...so it's another 45 on elliptical and then toning (weight machines). I usually burn about 600+ cal in 45 min...shooting for that again.

crap - i was so good yesterday, picked back up w/my trainer after a month off & then diner time came...

yesterday-

b- peach mango Protein smoothie, slice ww toast w/organic p.butter

s- small apple

l- 3oz grilled chicken, .5c warm veggie Pasta salad

d- 2 slices of french toast (cin/raisin bread), 2 slices of bacon - lots of syrup.....this was one of my fav foods, and i hadn't had it once in the 17+ months banded & it was heaven! back to being good today , :lol:

thanks everyone for the warm welcome,

yesterday:

b-1/2c yogurt, w nuts

s-2 slices of lean turkey meat w 1 slice cheese

l-creamy Tomato 2 go soup

d-1 hard shell taco (@ mighty taco):sneaky:

s-16 corn chips, 4oz apple serbert ice-cream:eek:

gonna do better got to but, its hard 4 real:mad:

Edited by china

Hi Everybody, Today is a new day for me.The past 8 wks i've been making poor food choices and only lost 2 lbs when i weighed in this morning. I got a fill this morning so time to get back on track and make better choices..

B-unjury chicken Soup, 1c coffee W/2 splenda,cream

L-1/2c tortilla soup

D-8oz Protein skake