Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

b-atkins shake 160 cal

s-cheese stick and s couple of crackers 150 cal

l- half of a subway salad 250 cal

s- 100 cal cheezit

d- a couple of bites of chicken and a couple of bites of some cheese cal probably 200

s for tonight Atkins Peanut Butter cup 160 cal

so around 1020

i also worked my butt off today... started training for 5 k and played some hardcore tennis!!!

B - coffee w/splash of milk splenda

L - 2/3 cup french onion Soup

S - FF latte w/splenda

S - WW Peanut Butter bliss bar

D - 4 grilled shrimp, spinach salad & 3 bites of this couscous and quinoa blend. 1/2 glass of wine.

No workout today...I seriously think I have injured my bum muscles!

I was banded on 6/27 and am still learning so much about this topic. This website has been one of the BEST sources of information! It occurred to me while I'm in my last week of mushy foods that it would help to track my Protein intake along with checking fats, sugars, and calories. I created this template to help me on my new journey to make sure I eat the right amounts (and look back if I have trouble after a meal to see what exactly I ate that might have been the trouble) and so forth. Maybe some of you will enjoy using it also! :rolleyes:

Banded 6/27/07 - VG band, Dr. Jose Erbella and Dr. Gary Bunch, Manatee Memorial Hospital, Bradenton, FL.

weight.png

Thanks, I was just banded 3/4. This will be a great tool.

No workout today...I seriously think I have injured my bum muscles!

sorry San Diego mom, you did make me laugh tho:)

yesterday -

b - slice cin/raisin toast w/butter

l- blue corn crusted talapia

s - 100 cal popcorn

d - 1 steak fajita, few bites of grilled veggies & lg margarita

B: oatmeal Protein pancake with SF strawberry perserves and FF cream cheese

S: 1/2 Protein brownie

L: Egg Drog Soup, 4 shrimp, insides of a small egg roll, top of 1 piece of brocolli

D: Shepard's Pie

I've been trying out all sorts of receipes I've foud online and so far I've not found a looser.

i was hungry helga today...

b-atkins shake 160 cal

s-100 cal cheezit

l- 1cup of baby spinach w/ a sprinkle of goat cheese, green peppers, and celery w/ 50 cal of dressing

probably 175 cal from the cheese..and 2 slices of avacado..

s- 200 cal grande non-fat chai...

d- 50 cal of melba toast and 140 cal of ham salad

s- 160 cal Atkins Peanut Butter cup..

1035 calories today...

but i did run/walk/jog this morning!!

Sat 3/6/09

We had my sons B-day party this evening. We grilled burgers & dogs and all the fixin's.I did really good today, except for the cake!!

B- 1 cup black cofee, 8oz. Isopure grape frost protien drink (15 g prot)

L- iced tea, 1/4 c cottage cheese, 3 pcs havarti cheese w/ a handful garlic & herb All Bran crackers

S- lots of Water & iced tea

D- 1 naked hotdog, 1 naked burger, few bites of baken Beans, potato salad, few chips

Here's the bad part- 1 pc cake and few spoons icecream!!

Lots of water. Very thirsty tonight!! I'll be running to the rr all night.

btw. Try the Isopure protien drinks. I just got the Friday. The grape is better that the punch. 8 oz 15 g prot. easy!!

Edited by becacloud9
computer went crazy, I didn't mean to submit yet, not done

Today:

B - coffee w/milk and splenda

S - costco sample: bite of ravioli

L - 2 bites of grilled cheese

D - went to Red Robin - ordered a cheeseburger w/bbq sauce and onion straws...had half of the burger minus the bun. Did have way too many fries.

S - slice of cake w/icing...I am trying not to feel guilty...but of course I am....

Luluc - glad I made you laugh...it is seriously crazy that my right glute is KILLING me...I am blaming my crazy workouts last week.

Today:

B - coffee w/milk and splenda

S - costco sample: bite of ravioli

L - 2 bites of grilled cheese

D - went to Red Robin - ordered a cheeseburger w/bbq sauce and onion straws...had half of the burger minus the bun. Did have way too many fries.

S - slice of cake w/icing...I am trying not to feel guilty...but of course I am....

Luluc - glad I made you laugh...it is seriously crazy that my right glute is KILLING me...I am blaming my crazy workouts last week.

Luluc and San Diego Mom - I frankly need some pain in my arse after tonight - can't even post except I will cop to losing count after 5 mojitos - I dont think there is even a smily for 'shaking my head' in a disgraced sort of way - cause that's me right now to make it worse I'm meeting the crowd i was with tonight tomorrow for a late brunch - will try to be reasonable - might just have to chalk this weekend up as a loss!

Pretty sad when, at my age, the time change beats you home!

Pretty sad when, at my age, the time change beats you home!

LOLOLOL - , i wasn't much better...DH had been gone for over a wk and i made some ravioli & might have had a few too many martinis. drinking Water by the gallon right now.

yesterday -

b- skinny cap

l- tequilla lime talapia, steamed broccoli

d- 5 sausage raviolis in cream sauce, slice of garlic bread

s- key lime yogurt w/spoonful of cool whip