Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

San Diego Mom: Have a wonderful time!! I'm jealous:biggrin:

So, it's the day after my tini fill and i'm feeling really tight at the moment (very slowly sipping liquids). I don't know what the heck is up with my super sensitive band!! ugh.

Update: I went in to get an unfill because i was getting that burning feeling that just stinks. The doc said that he had to take out .3 more than the .2 yesterday because the band was still too tight. So sad! Anyhoo, i do feel a little better (i think it's just aggravated now)...

b: dunkin coffee with skim (i've taken like 4 sips lol). EDIT: Couldn't drink it--threw it away

b2: (assuming i can eat it) greek yogurt, 130 cal Just starting on this one at 1pm

l: (again, assuming i can eat it) a different brand of greek yogurt, 140 cal

d: i was planning on treating myself to houlihan's potato soup...they list it as 387 cal, but i don't believe them. I'll budget 500 for it just in case.

Total cal= 770

Exercise= just cardio today..maybe a half on the elliptical and half on the treadmill..

Edited by Bozzj

Yesterday

coffee

B-1/2 c yogurt w/ 2 tsp cottage cheese and 1 egg

L-1 chix drumstick, 1/2 greens and 1 big ole pc of cornbread

S- 1 wing and 1 thigh

S2-too many cheese puffs

D-1 wing and 3 tsp baked Beans

I need a fill but I haven't lost enough weight to justify it, so I know that my doc will not approve one. I've noticed that some of you all can go in every few weeks, but not here with my docs. I know that I have to pull my share, so I'm not too upset with them.

I had my 6th fill about 2 weeks ago and I am really really restricted now. Do any of you have days when nothing seems to go down? Well, as to food goes:

Yesterday:

b-coffe, skim milk and sweet and low

l- one bag of salsa sun chips (amazingly it went down just fine!)

d- one small square of fresh ranchero style cheese and 1 spoonful of refried black Beans

No gym =(

Today:

b-cofee, skim milk and sweet and low

l- chicken a dumplings campbell Soup

d- Protein Shake and some carrots and ranch

Luluc: I tried the half cucumber with a little bit of garlic hummus but the cucumber got really stuck! I think it was the seeds, maybe I'll buy smaller ones with less seeds... =(

Banded June 27, 2008 - 220 lbs

Currently (March 2009) - 182 lbs

Goal - 125 lbs

post-240577-13813138262274_thumb.jpg

Edited by monicasf

TODAY:

B: 3.5 oz greek yogurt, 1 spoon jam, 1/2 oz Protein Cereal , 1/4 c. blueberries

S: chocolate Protein Shake

L: 3/4 c. chicken risotto

D: some Soup from the freezer - I think its lobster bisque

S: (it will actually be more like breakfast in the am - will be a long night with meetings in the am) sugar free/fat free cheesecake pudding

San Diego Mom - I also wanted to tell you - I did the exact same thing when I went to hawaii - I should have had a fill before but wanted to enjoy fruit while I was there. So I went and I had more fruit and fish than I have probably had in a year :thumbup: I also had dessert every night and I enjoyed every bite :thumbup:- But I also woke up before sunrise every day and walked 4-6 miles. It is about balance - ENJOY it and when you come back enjoy the help your fill will give you (which is exactly what I did)

Yesterday was not a good day we had a death in the family...

B-nothing

L-1/4 choc chip muffin,handful nuts,slice of ham & cheese

D-1c steak salad w/sour cream & taco sauce

S-slice of cheesecake

Today

B-greek yogurt

L-3/4c lemon chicken

D-slice of cheesecake

Golfgirl - I am so very sorry for your loss.

KCMagu - we have been wanting to take a vacation for awhile and when I would read about your trip it motivated me to book Hawaii. I love Kauai and you reminded me of that!!!

Thanks everyone for your support. I need to be more patient with myself. I just wish that food didn't haunt me!

Today:

B - coffee w/splenda FF half&half (never understood how they make half & half fat free!)

S - Pure Protein Shake

L - Trader Joe's Granola Bar (after intense workout and needed ANYTHING)

D - chicken thyme Soup

S - 60 calorie pudding

Workout - one hour w/trainer - weights - intense - leg shaking intense!

3-25-09

b-2chix w cheese sausage links, 1 lrg egg

b-crissant w/cream cheese, med iced coffee

s-1c of s/f pudding, 100 calorie coca almondes

d-2chix w cheese sausage link,2 eggs

s-4oz s/f pudding

1028 calories after gym

450 calories burned @ gym

52ozs of Water consumed

Luluc: I tried the half cucumber with a little bit of garlic hummus but the cucumber got really stuck! I think it was the seeds, maybe I'll buy smaller ones with less seeds...

try the english cucumber - much slimmer/less seeds, sorry you got stuck:(

great pic - btw, you too kc!!!

golfgirllv - sorry for you loss

yesterday - just going to list what i ate, picked all day:

b- half english muffin w/cream cheese

l - half spinach square

*fiddle faddle (no idea how that ended up in the house), cheese, beef Jerky, nuts, ice cream* :cursing:

d- bowl of Pasta fazool

Update: I went in to get an unfill because i was getting that burning feeling that just stinks. The doc said that he had to take out .3 more than the .2 yesterday because the band was still too tight. So sad! Anyhoo, i do feel a little better (i think it's just aggravated now).....

bozzj - just saw this; hope you feel much better.....

bozzj - just saw this; hope you feel much better.....

luluc: Thanks! I feel normal again..i just hope i don't get too hungry...

I'm really trying to hit 80lbs this week...hopefully the scale is kind to me tomorrow morning:tongue_smilie:

golfgirllv: So sorry!! :cursing:

Today:

b: venti iced caramel macchiato with skim, 300 cal

b2: vita muffin top: fudgey Peanut Butter (so good), 100 cal

s: 1 lindt peanut butter truffle, 70 cal

l: south beach wraps (southwestern chicken), 240 cal

d: south beach wraps (ceasar chicken), 230 cal

Total Cal= 940

Gym: cardio (probably a half on the elliptical and half on the treadmill) and toning (my arms are yuck city...firmer than i was months ago but still not good)

Edited by Bozzj