Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SERIOUSLY? REALLY? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!

@@CLOE's mom got it thanks. I only found that other post after you quoted it. Thank you for doing that. Seemed like a pretty tame post, don't you think?

Question, what's the right way to to the @ when there is a space in the users name? Thanks in advance.

My before pic. ????

@@CLOE's mom got it thanks. I only found that other post after you quoted it. Thank you for doing that. Seemed like a pretty tame post, don't you think?

Yes her post was tame and certainly not deserving of some of the comments some people made.

I guess I though the responses in that other post (four month out...) were pretty tame, at least when not taken out of context.

@@GreenEyes604 I gotta ask.....is the original poster you are referring to with starting this thread even aware of the epic battle being waged in her name lol!

@@wannaBthinsoon Hell I don't know what's going on! I can't keep up with it all...something about Red Robin and broccoli is all I got along with some potential flouncing ( Or perhaps it was made good on?) due to hurt feelings and some depressing red robin chicken maybe?? Throw in two therapist / and 5 mind readers.......blue is purple because Red sat on a roof?? That's all I got

Thanks for making me laugh....

damn... I need to start hanging out in Sleeveland.... Lapbandland is not this fun anymore. We use to be... lol

I started reading this, and then had to stop, but man am i glad i got back too it. I wish i could find an old post that was about this same issue. anywho... I agree with the OP... I have also been accused of being a "bully" and all those other names... but i just call it "being honest". Like my grandma says... It's easier to keep up with truth's than lies.

There was this LB girl that use to get on her high horse when she thought people were being "rude".... Now i can't remember her name.... Damn getting old sucks.

b-52, help me out... Who was she?

Edited by bayougirlmrsc

@@GreenEyes604 I gotta ask.....is the original poster you are referring to with starting this thread even aware of the epic battle being waged in her name lol!

That is a good question. I think the OP of this thread should tell us the person(s) to whom she was referring when she started the post so that person of persons can at least defend themselves.

Edited by Cleo's Mom

Like my grandma says... It's easier to keep up with truth's than lies.

Nothing in this thread is about truth vs lies. It's about how people post their remarks and if someone interprets them as rude then that's their fault because they're thin skinned, mentally unfit for WLS, get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat - well, if you've read all the posts here you know what they've said as well as defending their comments when someone thinks they're rude.

Like I've said before - those who post suggestions in a civil, mannerly and polite way never have to defend them. Guess what - it can be done and many do it. It's not hard. I suggest everyone give it a try.

And btw - look at what Alex, the founder of bariatric pal, posted in the "Jumping to conclusions" thread. He is exactly right.

Edited by Cleo's Mom

That is a good question. I think the OP of this thread should tell us the person(s) to whom she was referring when she started the post so that person of persons can at least defend themselves.

I find it absolutely hypocritical that you of all people would actually want me to tell you who I was referring. After ASSuming that you knew who and what I was referring to. At least whoever I was referring to doesn't know that I was referring to them, so they can't be hurt any further by my so called "rude" and "nasty" comments. But no…. you want to know who it is so they can defend themselves…. SERIOUSLY? REALLY?

Your comment is just another example of posts that I real that make me say EXACTLY what I said in my original post. What a hypocrite you are. And just for the record, I'm NOT going to tell you who I was referencing. What someone doesn't know won't hurt them, they don't know and you don't know either!

Time for you to move on to something else!

Just what I thought - deny it was the thread "4 weeks out and depressed" but then feel strongly enough about someone or more who posted something that you felt so strongly as to start a thread unrelated to WLS but to what you perceive as people who are thin skinned and weak minded.

I find it absolutely hypocritical that you of all people would actually want me to tell you who I was referring. After ASSuming that you knew who and what I was referring to. At least whoever I was referring to doesn't know that I was referring to them, so they can't be hurt any further by my so called "rude" and "nasty" comments. But no…. you want to know who it is so they can defend themselves…. SERIOUSLY? REALLY?

Your comment is just another example of posts that I real that make me say EXACTLY what I said in my original post. What a hypocrite you are. And just for the record, I'm NOT going to tell you who I was referencing. What someone doesn't know won't hurt them, they don't know and you don't know either!

Time for you to move on to something else!

No YOU are the hypocrite. If you had a problem with something someone posted then say it to their face on the thread they were in. But you took the coward's way out.

This isn't about not hurting anyone with your rude or nasty comments. What they don't know doesn't hurt them, blah, blah, blah. What a total cop out.

I knew we would never get a truthful answer out of you.

Keep hiding. And btw, I got a private message today from someone who supported me - but she also assumed that those who post like you are veteran WLS people. I corrected her on that assumption about you.

Edited by Cleo's Mom

No YOU are the hypocrite. If you had a problem with something someone posted then say it to their face on the thread they were in. But you took the coward's way out.

This isn't about not hurting anyone with your rude or nasty comments. What they don't know doesn't hurt them, blah, blah, blah. What a total cop out.

I knew we would never get a truthful answer out of you.

Keep hiding. And btw, I got a private message today from someone who supported me - but she also assumed that those who post like you are veteran WLS people. I corrected her on that assumption about you.

@@Cleo's Mom

You seem emotionally invested in this thread and may not realize this, but (in my opinion) your remarks above are abusive.

Maybe you should consider taking a short break.

Best wishes to you.

I see no abuse in @@Cleo's Mom's posts. It started off as simply asking for a little civility and understanding when replying to posts, nothing more. I applaud her efforts and whole heartedly agree that this site could certainly benefit from the overall message of "doing onto others" a little bit more.