Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SERIOUSLY? REALLY? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!

I don't understand why the amount of "friends" a poster has, whether they have a profile picture, or provide current vital statistics in their profile in any way qualifies an individual as a troll. These are all personal individual choices we all make that are neither right nor wrong.

And asking someone whether they work outside the home for the sole purpose of making assumptions as to their popularity outside this site is in no way a legitimate question.

I agree but apparently I need a hobby because I took exception to her post. The mindset of some on here just baffles me. Thanks for your post. :)

You know I made a post..... But I'm deleting it..... So not worth my time any more.... I'm going tan. Later

Edited by bayougirlmrsc

It sure sounds to me like Cleo's Mom just hasn't been getting nailed on a regular basis. :lol: :lol:

There is an awful lot of anger and hostility in those posts. :angry:

And yes, I'm still sitting here laughing at you. :lol: :P Your negative attacks on me are hilarious. You really don't have a clue as to how stupid you are making yourself look. You really missed your calling. You should have been a comedian. I know you are certainly keeping a lot of people on this thread entertained.

It sure sounds to me like Cleo's Mom just hasn't been getting nailed on a regular basis. :lol::lol:

And yes, I'm still sitting here laughing at you. :lol::P Your negative attacks on me are hilarious. You really don't have a clue as to how stupid you are making yourself look. You really missed your calling. You should have been a comedian. I know you are certainly keeping a lot of people on this thread entertained.

I swear you read my mind.....lmao

It sure sounds to me like Cleo's Mom just hasn't been getting nailed on a regular basis. :lol: :lol:

And yes, I'm still sitting here laughing at you. :lol: :P Your negative attacks on me are hilarious. You really don't have a clue as to how stupid you are making yourself look. You really missed your calling. You should have been a comedian. I know you are certainly keeping a lot of people on this thread entertained.

You are the one who defends insulting people and then accuses me of anger and hostility when I stick up for myself. That's just more of the same. Yawn. You're the one who's angry that you got caught with all your deceptions about why you started this thread. "Oh, I can't possible say who wrote those posts, their poor feelings will get hurt". :rolleyes: Yeah, right. You really are so sensitive to other's feelings as this and your other posts show. :P

And as far as nails - I think I've hit the nail on the head about you and that's what makes you so angry. You don't have anything intelligent to come back with so you just attack. That's such a pathetic tactic. It sure doesn't fool me. I've seen it before. That is your style.

What I don't understand is that if you "don't give a damn" (earlier post) why are you still on here?

duty_calls.png

@@Cleo's Mom Sorry angry lady you know nothing about me, you can't read my mind, yet you continue to insist that you know exactly what I'm thinking and how I feel.

I'm not angry at all. You sound like a small child that is pissed off because they couldn't get their way.

Keep on entertaining the people who continue to follow this thread, but I'm done with you. I'm not going to stoop to your level. You and your desparate attempts to bait me into going back and forth with you have now become quite boring.

@@Cleo's Mom Sorry angry lady you know nothing about me, you can't read my mind, yet you continue to insist that you know exactly what I'm thinking and how I feel.

I'm not angry at all. You sound like a small child that is pissed off because they couldn't get their way.

Keep on entertaining the people who continue to follow this thread, but I'm done with you. I'm not going to stoop to your level. You and your desparate attempts to bait me into going back and forth with you have now become quite boring.

My local paper used to have an active blog - it was mostly political. I was very active on it as were many others. So I became very familiar with tactics used in arguments. One of them is - if you can't win your argument on facts and make good points then you attack the person - personally or otherwise. That is what you have done and some others, too.

Another thing that those who couldn't win their argument on facts or with relevant terms or answer the tough question would do - they would deflect. Change the subject. You've done that too.

You can't answer the tough questions - so deflect and attack. So keep attacking and proving my point.

And you know nothing about me, either, but felt free to make a comment about my sex life. How low is that? Another example of the kind of person you are.

Edited by Cleo's Mom

duty_calls.png

Thank you, Babbs. :)

I've been wanting to post this for days. :)

@@GreenEyes604, Should someone get bent out of shape over a discussion forum post? No. Might they? Yes. People on this board can be in very vulnerable positions. They may be seriously worried about a complication, or whether they’re eating right, or any number of other things that are very, very important to them. They may have nowhere else to turn, and they feel that the answer they receive here is the “truth.” Or, they may be taking out their insecurities on this board because they need to keep functioning in their real lives. So, no, nobody should get upset, but when you’re posting, remember that they really can.

Why can't I ever have the last word, darn it!!! :D :D :D