Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

thank you so much i was a little worried about not being able to have all my data for a whole weeks worth of time i want to be on top of this as much as possible

Thank you! Yes, it had been quite frustrating. A friend of mine got the lapband 5 months after I did and she has already lost over 60lbs and she says that she doesn't even exercise. It's funny how our bodies can be so different. Wish I could lose the weight like her..but, it will come off.. just much more slowly. :)

I want to be skinny so badly.

Charlotte: Glad your plateau ended, I know how frustrating they can be. Congratulations on all your hard work, you deserve it!

It is frustrating how different our metabolisms can be! I got my BB when I hit a plateau and it has made all the differences. As I'm sure you know, as we lose weight it takes less calories to maintain our lower weight. I really needed the information the BB gave me, because I either had to eat less food or exercise more. I was already eating about 1250-1300 calories and I didn't want to eat less! I got a trainer and reallly hit the exercise hard, working on building muscle mass, which burns more calories! I do 30 minutes of cardio everyday, work out with a trainer 3 days a week and do pilates 2 times a week. With all that work, I still only burn 2450-2600 calories a day. It's frustrating, but at least I know what I have to do and I didn't know that before the BB. We're the lucky ones!

I am wanting to sell my bodybugg and wanted to see if anyone here is interested in buying it or knows anyone who wants to buy it. I have worn it maybe 10 times and it is still in perfect shape. I just can't wear it, it bothers me too much. There is about 5 weeks left on my subscription...it ends on February 26, 2008. I will sell it for $200 and pay shipping. This is a great deal. There are no more coaching sessions left but you can purchase them. If I don't get a response in a couple of days, I will post it on ebay. PM me if you are interested.

I am wanting to sell my bodybugg and wanted to see if anyone here is interested in buying it or knows anyone who wants to buy it. I have worn it maybe 10 times and it is still in perfect shape. I just can't wear it, it bothers me too much. There is about 5 weeks left on my subscription...it ends on February 26, 2008. I will sell it for $200 and pay shipping. This is a great deal. There are no more coaching sessions left but you can purchase them. If I don't get a response in a couple of days, I will post it on ebay.

i wish i knew you were going to sell your a few days ago i could of saved myself 60 dollars they are selling like crazy on ebay for even more than 24 hour fitness is selling them for so nuts

Ebay is a rip off for the Buggs cause they don't come with the subscription. If you pay more for one on ebay you are screwing yourself over! The subscription (which you have to have in order to USE the Bugg!) is $199... sooo, if you buy a new one, then you are basically only pay $100 for the Bugg itself.... unless you find it on sale - 24 hours fitness usually puts them on sale - just keep your eyes open and check daily.

NOW - if you can find one like Mandi78 has posted, where there is STILL an ACTIVE subscription, then all you have to do is change the height/weight parameters and then renew the subscription.

Just trying to help out the newbies... Don't overpay!!

24 hours fitness has the Bugg on sale right NOW for $279, and the display watch for $69.95... Thats a great deal!

HI I don't have the watch thing but I love my bugg. Yes it really keeps you honest but I especially like the nutrition thing that if you log all your foods it tells you the amount of protien, fat , carbs and sodium so I know where I need to improve!!! That has helped me soooo much. I was not much of a food logger before but now I try really hard to log everything in that I eat!! I have lost two pound this week the most I have lost in about 2 months. This bugg really as me moveing and losing!!! It really helps to see the calorie burn if you are really exercising hard. And you can see that harder you work the more of a deficit there is. I know it has really movated me to really get into exercising like nothing else has!!!!

I am actually starting to like going to the gym!!!!

seems like my bodybugg will never get here i want to get started like yesterday but i will wait like a kid on x-mas eve till it gets here

just paid for mine today! my brother is overnighting it to me tomorrow. so curious to see how many calories I am burning at Curves gym and while I am managing at a sports bar!

Hi All...

I've been wearing mine since 1/2 & I love it! I just put it on in the morning and then forget it's there, as far as "feeling" it... but having it on makes me want to MOVE more, which is my weak variable in the whole weight-loss equation.

The hardest part for me is the food logging... but I create as many custom "meals" as I can w/the info off of the nutrition labels, so that makes it easier going forward... just a click and voila, there it is. Love the carb/pro/fat breakdown... I can't wait 'til my next fill appointment... I'll print off the reports and when they ask "what do you eat?" I'll just hand them to them!

I wish there was a place to log Water consumed during the day... I try to keep a tally on a piece of paper, but I forget, or lose it...

Overall, I think this is a great tool if exercise is a challenge for you, as it is for me. Like everything, though, It only works if you work it!

I just got my Bugg on Monday and LOVE it!! I think it is really going to help. I was banded in 12/05 and lost 70 lbs by 12/06 and have remained there (at 180ish - going from 175 to 180 monthly) since then. I REALLY want to lose 50 more pounds. I have struggled getting the proper fill amount and have been lazy about actually making an effort. Anyhow, I feel really empowered with my Bugg!