Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

Sorry I don't know any promo codes!

I have had my bugg for 2.5 weeks and I LOVE it. I have lost 7 pounds. I look forward to seeing my progress each day. I definitely do exercise more, especially the little stuff and the chores. I am actually excited to go out and shovel snow!!! I love seeing the numbers and seeing them makes me confident that I am doing a great job!!!

I finally did it I order the bugg a gift to myself its been a long time since I bought something for me. I got it for 249.99 can't wait to get it I know it will be worth every penny.

Tomecia 25:

How did you get it for $249 ????

The cheapest I found was 349 less 50 discount from 24hour.

I always admire people who can get a better deal than me; but I was curious where you found it and where I did not look.

Fun, fun, fun!

We are "somewhat" using a pedometer and we had 16000 steps shopping for Christmas. I am wondering if the pedometer is reading wrong because I did not "feel" like I walked that much.

I kept checking in at the 24 hour fitness web site and finally found it advertised for $199. I scooped it up quick! Keep checking frequently and I bet you can too.

BTW, I've had my bodybugg for 4 days now and I am loving it! Between the bodybugg and a fill this past Saturday, I am refocused and feeling so positive. The holiday eating was getting so out of control and I feel back in charge of myself now. It is a really fun tool to track your calories in/out and is such a motivator! Probably the best Chrismas present I could have given myself.

ok, I've been using the Bugg for 2 weeks--last week was my monthly so I didn't weigh in--I got on the scale today and it looks like I'm only down 1 pound!!! ;) I exercise 6 days a week and am WELL under my calorie defecit daily--I should have lost at least 3 pounds based on that alone! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and will see what HIS scale says. Just feeling a little disappointed. I'm not giving up on this for sure-I love seeing how many calories I burn doing things so I can honestly say i love it. I've been doing the Biggest Loser DVD 6 days a week for exercise and sometimes adding in my elliptical machine if I have some extra time. ah well, I'll keep plugging away at this!!!! I have my Tamala session this Friday so we'll see what she things! :help:

Amy

My bugg was just shipped today it says 3 day select I hope that means I will get it by Dec.19 the sooner the better can't wait to give this band and bugg a try.

ok, I've been using the Bugg for 2 weeks--last week was my monthly so I didn't weigh in--I got on the scale today and it looks like I'm only down 1 pound!!! ;) I exercise 6 days a week and am WELL under my calorie defecit daily--I should have lost at least 3 pounds based on that alone! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and will see what HIS scale says. Just feeling a little disappointed. I'm not giving up on this for sure-I love seeing how many calories I burn doing things so I can honestly say i love it. I've been doing the Biggest Loser DVD 6 days a week for exercise and sometimes adding in my elliptical machine if I have some extra time. ah well, I'll keep plugging away at this!!!! I have my Tamala session this Friday so we'll see what she things! :help:

Amy

Not to worry, just remember what I said about food labels being VERY misleading!! We will get you back on track on Friday! Have a great day!

Not to worry, just remember what I said about food labels being VERY misleading!! We will get you back on track on Friday! Have a great day!

Thanks, Coach! :biggrin1: My doctor's scale says I'm down 1.7 pounds--he told me exactly the same thing you did about the almonds! So...bye almonds! I'll miss you as my snack. He also told me to skip fat free Creamer because of the sugar content (?) and that it might cause my blood sugar levels to go up and the release of insulin in my body causing my body to store the sugar as fat. :cry And of course he said it might be my muscles storing some Water until they get used to exercising so much--he jokingly said my muscles might be in shock for their use! :)

Still loving this bugg!

Amy

I got my bugg, i just activated it online. Now i'm just waiting for my coaching session.

Tamala-I have an international phone # can I still have my coaching sessions? My american line is broken for now.

I got my bugg, i just activated it online. Now i'm just waiting for my coaching session.

Tamala-I have an international phone # can I still have my coaching sessions? My american line is broken for now.

If you have an international number you will have to call your coach instead of them calling you but you can also do your sessions by email as well if that call will be too expensive for you!

Have a great day!