Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

I don't see why you couldn't add your Multivitamin as a custom food and put it in as "calories consumed." I know it tracks macronutrients, but does it track micronutrients, like vits and mins?

ETA: when you do custom foods, it doesn't ask for all the nutrients that would be listed on a vitamin... mostly the cals, fats, etc + Calcium. So I guess my idea wouldn't work after all....

The pedometer is dead on accurate. I have tested it. I was skeptial when it told me the it was 152 steps from my office to the ladies room, so one day I counted the steps as I walked there an it was spot on!
I find the pedometer is right on too.. I counted my steps one day heheh

Thanks for the replies, girls! I too counted my steps and you're right! :thumbup:

Its official my BB does not work, I see everyone saying their burn is 2600-3500 and I struggle to get 2000. So today I tested it, I left my bike at exactly 4 and got home at 5:05 I used map my ride and I rode 7.35 miles in 1 hour and 5 min. I do walk my bike back up the big hill I live on so lets say I rode 1 hour and 7.25 miles. This is East Texas so it is up and down hills. My bike is just a cruiser not a 10 speed so even though I averaged 7.25 miles an hour it is not easy. The BB says I burned 137 calories. By the way it was 90 degrees outside. I used an internet calculator for a one hour leisurely bike ride it estimates 386 calories. I am beyond pissed. :thumbup: Oh by the way I burn 1.2 calories while I sleep but for 30 min of my ride I only burned 1.0 calorie per min. :smile2:

I think mine is the opposite.. it says i burned 6628 calories today.. i dont know how that is possible...

For those who are having problems, they do offer phone coaches. Maybe you need to make an appointment to call one? Or maybe tech support?

Mine is working great. :thumbup:

I'm calling tech support tomorrow. I think its a technical problem not something a coach can help with. :thumbup:

My weight has been "stagnant" for almost 6 months now, and I am tired of it. Tried putting my info on my plate daily but figuring the calories burned was tough to do. So, after extensive reading about the BodyBugg, I ordered one just a few minutes ago. I hope this works!! :smile2:

I called BB tech support and they downloaded a fix on my BB, I am going to ride my bike to work tomorrow morning and see if I get a better reading.

Looking for people that use the Bodybugg while bicycling and what kind of response do they get. Do you think it is fairly accurate?

I ride my bike everyday but Its a workout bike not a real bike, so i can move my arms more.. I find it to be accurate.

Had my coach session this morning and she said she was suprised when she saw my 6000 cal burn days but She said I have way more muscle then most girls and she really thinks thats why i am getting suck high cal burns..

I am excited I just ordered my bodybugg:tt1::rolleyes::ohmy:! Yeah and I got if for an excellent price 189 with 6 months subscription and the phone coach. I should get it Tuesday since Monday is a holiday UGH:cursing:! But thats ok it will be here soon enough:thumbup:! I can't wait! I will let you know how I do!:rolleyes:

Sandee

Does this sound right? I burn more calories doing a Walk Away The Pounds video for an hour than I do on the ellptical at an average of 4.2 mph? The elliptical said I burned 600 something calories and my BB said I burned like 400 something calories. I guess I should believe my BB before I believe the elliptical? :rolleyes:

The burn "calculators" on most exercise equipment is based on a mans burn. That is why they are usually overly optimistic. This is one of the main reasons I got my BB. I wish we could pick the biggest number and our body responded to that! But still, 400 calories it great! Good job on the elliptical for an hour, there is no way I could make it that long!

I should get my BodyBugg on Wednesday. I also got the six months subscription and phone coach for $189. I can't wait.