Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

Today was a blurrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... so I just look back and say tomorrow will be good. Whew..... So many DR. pharmacy, insurance, cell phone company, app. and calls. Tomorrow will be a new day with some time blocked in for my health and wellness needs. Oh and daughter in law thinks she has appendicitis. Still in my size 6 jeans and no pains anywhere. Life is good but gotta get my ducks in a row! Good night and blessings from my house to yours!

Plan.

6a. 2pieces of sausage. banana.

9a. 1 cup rice chex. 1/2 cup skim milk.

12p 6 oz chicken. banana.

3p Apple Protein bar.

30 min elliptical.

I intend to up my exercise game considerably as soon as this nasty winter takes it's leave, but meanwhile I feel like in the last year I've turned into a "Real" exerciser. That is the accomplishment I'm thinking about today. My attitude has really shifted and that feels good.

Goals -- still on the hydration needs, and Protein. It's too early in the day to get more specific. Have a great Saturday, all.

Well our camping trip was cut a day short because of rain. But I live in dry west Texas so I will never complain about rain! Overall I did pretty good with food except for yesterday. But I was on vacation and let myself have some treats.

I'm behind on the challenge (not the walking part though). There are so many things that I am grateful for with my wls. One of the hardest was being able to accept a compliment. It took me forever to simply say thank you. I always wanted to follow with yes but I have more to lose. So I am thankful to just say thank you!

I will be back with a food plan tomorrow!!

Headaches why???? Ugh????

@@2babutterfly accepting a compliment = huge NSV. I so get that. Congratulations!

I have to say that coming up with this week's challenge was a big motivator for me. So thank you to bacon for that (really).

Saturday I went to three open houses (two curbside, one inside) and then went out for dinner with a friend. It still amazes me that I can eat less than half of a restaurant meal, completely not touch the side of Pasta, and bring home more food as leftovers than I ate in the restaurant. Thank you, LapBand!

Having company tomorrow and I'm cooking. I will focus on Portion Control and no grazing.

It's that time of the week to pass the challenge torch. Next week's challenge goes from Monday to Sunday and I choose the creator of the challenge to be ..........

Drumroll ..............

@@punkinvine !

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. I got up and went to church and am so glad I did! I really got to hear what I needed to hear.

I am finding that I don't make an advanced plan like most of y'all do. I am going to work on that. Today I am going to make some deviled eggs to take to work for lunch tomorrow. That way I won't get caught with nothing to eat and then obsess over food.

Today, I have not been hungry. I've had coffee and a pack of peanuts. I am considering a grilled chicken salad tonight. Not sure about that yet.

I know I told y'all I had a bad week, and I have not weighed all week. I decided yesterday to commit to getting back on my low carb plan. Ultra low carb is what I do, and one "carb nite" per week. It really works, if I don't mess it up! So since I was doing a restart, I decided to measure and weigh. I get so emotional and hung up on the scale, so I prayed to God that he would help me to accept whatever it said, and not to let it get me down. I prayed that I would use it as a reason to work harder, not as a reason to eat emotionally. So anyway, the scale said I lost 4 pounds over the week. Whaaaaa? My best friend explained that is God answering my prayer. See, I always feel like petty things like that don't matter to Him. Guess what? They do. So maybe the fact is, I made poor choices in eating, but I didn't eat too much. That is thanks to the band.

If you are still reading, thanks for listening to me ramble.

Have a great evening and a wonderful week.

I have one more week of school until Spring Break! Yay. I need a break as much as the kids.

Good Morning.... Monday! Love to start this new week. Having lots to be thankful for makes a big difference in my attitude. Thankful for my LBand! I think I would have been on a slippery slope without it! I feel like all my appendages are attached this am. LOL... the last few weeks well they are gone. Today I am having a canadian bacon lettuce wrap. lunch gluten free spaghetti (1/3 C brown rice pasta), made with ground round peppers and onion. dinner... shopping for some new recliners so out it is. I think stuffed pepper Soup is on the menu there. Oh being in control of a whole day feels so good! Attacking a big row of asparagus and sedum along the garden will start up my exercise. I may pick up the 2 year old in the stroller and walk the 3 mile stretch if it is not too windy. My Mom will need 3 visits from me today but they will be only an hour or so each. She has such a sweet spirit . Feeling blessed!

Challenge.... uhh ok. Do a 3 miler everyday! YOU choose your own exercise and just for a little style... do part of it backward ( or differently than your norm). Example... I will walk the bridge backward and that does some great strengthening on the low back and fanny! Love the elliptical backwards too... Or go to your workout and reverse it. Let us know how it goes!

Back to reality after a super busy weekend. I'd love to say that I was all OP, but it's not the case. I let being busy derail me to an extent, but it was all my doing. No excuses and certainly no whining. Today is a new day and I have a plan.

It was a great weekend. We completed a six hour new member course at the church we're attending. Lots of good information! We also met friends for dinner. My husband and I aren't very social, but have made some friends recently in TN and decided to get more involved. We had a great time and were so glad we did it!

I'll get back to my exercise routine today. As soon as I'm finished with my chores, I will get in at least a 30 minute exercise video. Meals are planned and prepped:

B-8 oz shake w/fiber

L-yogurt w/granola & Fiber

S-8 oz shake w/fiber

D-amish chicken casserole

714c, 71p, 38nc

I hope all of you have a swell Monday. I'll check back later. Take care of you!

Shannon, Amish chicken casserole? Sounds great... recipe please?

Good challenge. It will be tough today for me since we've got snow and I won't be walking at lunch. But I'll try to get the three miles in somehow after work.

Had a good weekend but I'm bummed out because I expected a loss and had a gain. I did drink with my meal yesterday when company came (dumb) and I had dessert. So I'm not shocked, just disappointed. I really thought the week of walking would override that but it didn't. It also didn't override the snacking on nuts I did nearly every day last week.

Today I'm not going to snack and I will focus on low calorie choices and zero crap. I started with yogurt and have boiled eggs planned for lunch. I sent most of the leftovers home with the company yesterday so I won't be tempted by Pasta and sweets.

dinner will be beef and salad.

Stressful week ahead with divorce crap. Not gonna eat over it. Nope. Not gonna do it.

I have not fallen off any wagons, friends. I have some family issues i need to work through. I may not post much fir a while. I will likely be unplugged and off the grid for a time..

Happy Monday all! I am back at school after a restful spring break and my kiddos seem a bit tired so that is good!

Punkinvine sounds like you have a plan. I wish I had room for a garden to grow my own veggies

S_suther life can't always be op! I'm glad you are able to enjoy in moderation and get back on track! I wouldn't be able to do that preband!

Justwatchme you never know..could just be some Water weight. I bet it all evens out this week

Bacon...family first always! Will keep you in my prayers!

Today I am back with a plan

B-2 sausage patties & string cheese

L--leftover taco Soup

Trying not to snack today but almonds ready if I need them

D--blackened salmon and roasted broccoli

fruit pop for my sweet tooth

Have a great day!