Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

Wow y'all are doing great! Had a good day yesterday. Made good food choices and I hit over 10,000 steps on my fit bit. Walked while watching the kiddos at recess and walked the hood after school and then chased my grandbaby and pulled him in the wagon! Fun day! Tomorrow is Friday and I get to weigh....I've been missing my daily check in..hope to see a couple of pounds gone this week...tomorrow starts my spring break! So ready and excited! We are going camping with family which means a lot more down time and food temptations! Little worried there..

Today's plan

B--1/2 Protein Shake greek yogurt

L-- chicken salad

S--yogurt

D-- crockpot cabbage & sausage ( never made it..hope it's good)

Busy afternoon but I'll try to sneak some walking in!

Let's do this!

justm ot out of the doctor. she wants me to gO To counseling and start me on medication to help with the binge eating. I am Not sure what to think about that. I would love to hear some other people's thoughts.I am definitely open to the counseling, I'm just not sure about the meds. I guess one way of looking at it is I wasn't sure about WLS either. Oh How my brain hurts

Cereal /milk

chicken rice veg soup

cabbage rolls for dinner in the plan.

water/tea/coffee

Word search book for Mom purchased and car washed. Pharmacy pick up. Aunt to and from grocery. Hide and seek outside with grandson! Mom was able to walk to the bathroom with help of 2 people. God is so good! Monday it appeared she would not even be here today! Off to see her this afternoon and into gym for elliptical. New baby visit in the works. He is over 9 lbs at 2 weeks old today! Peaceful content little guy. Happy to hear your plans and activities. Time to get my mojo in gear again too. Weather is sunny and clearing flower beds and planting some bulbs.

I'm a big fan of counseling. Can't speak to the medication part since I haven't tried a weight loss drug in over ten years and they keep changing them.

I will walk tonight with my daughter and the dog at the park. Had a Goodwill store bonanza yesterday and came home with five shirts and a pair of pants.

Had sausage for Breakfast and Buddig beef and peanuts for lunch. I'm back at my own desk this afternoon so I am getting my stairs in.

Having burgers (no bun) and a kale salad for dinner.

Tomorrow night I'm going out with friends. It will be my first cocktails in about two weeks. Really looking forward to it but I don't want to derail my momentum with too many calories. What's a good cocktail that a bartender can make that has low calories ?

Edited by JustWatchMe

Not feeling my best today. You know that quezie run down feeling, the week I've had is taking its toll so my plan changed a little as I'm not hungry at all.

B: Protein Bar: 160 cal

L: about 2oz of a cheese burger with no bun, A spoon full of Pasta salad. My work brought in my favorite sweet so I did have a small piece but it's ok no biggie. I probably needed it to keep my engine running for the rest of the day!!!

D: Not sure it all depends on how I feel, it may just be my goals to get liquids in.

Exercise- Not happening

Water- 80oz for sure if not more

@@JustWatchMe aka skkkkkkinnnnnnnneeeeee mini!

@@bacon I wouldn't make any rash decisions, think about it, pray about it, research it, go to your counselor and talk about it with them and see what they think. It's your choice and yours only, you willl do what's best for you!

@@2babutterfly great job on staying off the scale!!

I had a great thing happen today that hasn't happened for about a year now because everyone is used to the new me. I saw someone that I hadn't see for like 5-6years and he says to me Monica, is that you? You're half of what you used to be. Made me smile, it's nice to be reminded every once in a while and now that this is my new norm it's not something I hear a lot so it was great!

Everyone really is doing so great! Lt's keep our momentum going so we can make it up the hill this weekend!

Checking in...sounds like everybody is rocking it!

Today is my birthday and I've celebrated. My husband took the day off and little one is on spring break, so we spent a glorious day in Gatlinburg. While I haven't totally lost my mind, I've enjoyed food today that I don't normally eat. I did walk a nice, strong 45 minutes tonight in addition to all of the walking today and I've had all of my Water.

Tomorrow will be right back to business and I've already got it planned.

I'll check in tomorrow with the details.

Really need a Gatlinburg Vacation. Think we might go this fall and take the boys to Dixie Stampede and Dollywood.. Heck I need to move to E Tennessee!

S_suther, happy birthday! I love Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Dollywood. We've taken several vacations there.

My dinner was on point. Brussels sprouts instead of salad and two hamburgers with no bun. Then my daughter and I walked the dog for a mile. I didn't get all my stairs in at work today but I didn't expect to. Only 8 flights today.

Tomorrow I will have cheese for Breakfast and Soup for lunch. dinner is at an Italian restaurant so I think I will have calamari. It's something I never cook for myself.

I'll commit to two drinks and no dessert and no bread.

I should be able to get my stairs in easily tomorrow and get outside for a walk at lunch.

Keep the momentum going!

@@s_suther our company bought a couple terminals in Knoxville. Trust me I have my eyes peeled for a transfer to K-town or Charlotte.

Today's plan

B 3- sausage patties

S peanuts

L 1/2 cup chicken salad

S banana

D ??

I would like to get at least 30 min e-kill. BTW I got 2 more miles in yesterday. 2 to go for week challenge.

Good morning!! I hope we're all planning a STRONG Friday that will lead us right into the weekend.

Today's plan:

B-8 oz shake w/fiber

L-Greek yogurt w/fiber & granola

S-8 oz shake w/fiber

D-Tornados (flank steak pinwheel with parsley & bacon), green Beans

72 oz Water, 5 miles of walking/cardio

791c, 95p, 30nc

Okay, there it is. Coming down off sugar today from my birthday treats, but I get what I deserve. No whining and no excuses! If I do have any issues (usually headache), I'll pour on some extra Water to flush it out.

Let's make it happen!!

Not sure what got a hold of me yesterday, food poisoning or a stomach bug but whatever but it was , was horrible. Trying not to push myself too much today.

Yesterday I managed to get 56oz of Water in. food plan, well I didn't eat much at all. Weighed myself this morning and 3lbs gone for the week. Most of that I'm sure was from yesterday so I'm not sure how much of that is "real" but I'll take it and run with it for today. 1 more lb. to go to be back at my pre vacation weight!!!:-)

Todays plan I'm honestly playing it by ear.

B: Yogurt with trail mix.

Water 80oz

Confession time.. I weighed again this morning. I felt a bit lighter and had to know. If it had said I gained it would have been made a frisbee. Luckily I lost 2 pounds. Next weigh in April 2. Promise.