Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

@@enjoythetime - BOOM!!!! Awesome choice for better health!!!!! Get on with your bad self and spring cleaning. Ick!

@@2babutterfly - awesome job getting this extra steps in to make your goal!!! Love it!!!

@@bacon - sounds like a plan!! How are things emotionally? I'm glad you're able to eat after yesterday. Can't wait to hear about this challenge, you've got me curious!

@@JustWatchMe - you are SO worth it!! Enjoy this special time with your girl!

@@ParaGirl - things going well?

@@punkinvine - how are you? Your mom? Missing you around here.

@@lisacaron - are things still improving? I sure hope so!!

All is well here. Meals are planned for 1400 calories. I'll get in my Water and take the weekend off for exercise. I'm off to a surprise evening later. My husband told me he has plans for us, no eating involved. I can't wait to see this, I love when he makes the plans.

Have a swell day, friends, and take care of you.

Checking in. Breakfast was actually at home. Yogurt and almonds. lunch was a chopped salad with chicken and bacon and balsamic dressing, and I passed on the bread.

At the computer store now. Maybe an open house this afternoon.

Aw, I fell in love with a little ranch house today. Let the dreaming begin!

@@JustWatchMe - your new life will be full of this kind of neat stuff. This time, it's all about you. You're like a beautiful butterfly, learning to spread your wings to fly!

Quick hello and update. I have been staying at my Mom's with no internet. She is having surgery on Monday and hoping things can return to near normal. We are carrying on with the WL plan and cooking good things. I have a chicken roasting and nice crisp salad made. Lot's to do and glad to be busy. The sun is shining. Many good thoughts coming your way as you paddle through your journey! HUGS!

Hey peeps.. My eating plan was modified a bit. I did not eat my turkey dinner, it smelled weird. Homie don't play round with that. So instead I grabbed another granola bar and a cheeseburger and peeled the bun off and converted it to bird food.. :rolleyes:

LOTS OF Water TODAY!!

I walked at work over an hour. Had truck issues again today. Transmission stuck in gear on the semi. I got back to the yard late, and when I did I had a flat on my Honda (aka da beater with a heater). So we did not get to the YMCA. I did do 35 minutes of E-Kill. Thank you Skillit/ T-Mac and Third day!

Tomorrow I am going to try to walk a 3 miler before church.

CHALLENGE TIME CHALLENGE TIME CALLENGE TIME

So here it is I'm callin all ya'll out for a challenge. I made a commitment that I would get a total of at least 6 miles of ground pounding walking a week.

So my challenge has two parts.

1. Match me or out do me on the walk for the week. Monday to Sunday this week. Now as much as I like the fit bit things tracking your every step, the 6 miles has to come outside of your every day routine. Treadmills are ok just add a mile that way you don't cheat yourself!!

2. Sign up this week for a 5k or better walk. All major cities will have one about every weekend. Lets get one in by say end of May!

Now before you say "I can't" do that please spend a few minutes with the below links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnhDyc7AZ5U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAUd2FnbqD8

Enjoy!

Bacon, challenge accepted!

This was exactly what I needed right now!

My daughter's computer is a bust and she lost her data. Data recovery could cost $700-$1700 and so that's not going to happen. We're buying her a new laptop tomorrow.

Ended the day at Red Lobster but it was fine. I had lobster and salad and veggies and skipped the biscuits and drinks. Feeling good.

I've never done a 5k in my life. I'm not going to overthink this. Just say YES and DO it!!

@@JustWatchMe Rock on girl. I love the "just say yes and do it!" attitude! When we were young we'd jump in just about anything. Now we get a few miles on us and we have to overthink stuff. Doing something good for our bodies, especially something that will push us, should be a no brainer!

Meals planned, Water will be consumed, I take the weekends off from exercise.

@@bacon - I'm with you on the exercise and will have to look into the 5k.

My surprise last night was a concert with some of my favorite artists - Chris Tomlin, 10th Avenue North, & Rend Collective. It was SO good and my husband scored points for the thoughtful surprise for an early birthday gift.

We are off to church and a lazy afternoon after a very late night last night, esp with the time change. I feel a nap coming on...

Have a swell day and take care of you!!

Today: 992 c, 91 p, 66 nc, 96 oz Water

Today's food & Water are in the books. All is well and the weekend went according to plan. I hope it did for all of you too! Let me hear from you!

Had an awesome time at my dads today. We had temps in the mid 40's. 7 inches of leftover snow+3 four wheelers+4x4 John deere tractor+sleds+ red neck's and red neck kiddo's= a whole bunch of fun!

Meals went good

b= 2 egg omlet

l = 4 oz pork roast and baked potato.

d= 1 cheeseburger (no bun) hot dog (no bun).

Water was good!

2.25 miles walk this morn.

Sorry I've been awol. I have been off the computer most of the weekend.

We went to a movie yesterday and I decided to e a pig. I had popcorn and candy. Then, later for dinner, I had maybe 3/4 cup of Mongolian beef from the Chinese restaurant.

@@s_suther, thanks for asking about me, I am doing well.

Today I have not been very hungry:

coffee

About 3 oz. hamburger patty with a slice of cheese on it and bacon

1 slice snickerdoodle cake

1 cup of left over Mongolian Beef

Not the most healthy, but at least it wasn't a ton of food!