Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

food OP, check!

72 oz Water, check!

90 minutes of exercise, check!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful day!!

Today has been a good day. I am low on all my macros, but that will work itself out. After this last fill, I am not hungry. My fitbit says I have walked 4.92 miles - yay! I will eventually get back to the gym.

B - coffee

L - Quest bar

D - Zaxby's grilled chicken salad with 1 packet of ranch

SF Jello

Later - Protein shake

Thanks for this thread!

Edited by ParaGirl

food on target today! Unwich was delish and just enough. Got my walking in and my stairs in. Already have 4.75 of my 6 challenge miles for the week. Feels so GOOD to be back in control.

Bacon, sorry about the accident. I hope you and your colleagues are okay.

S_suther, praying for you and your home decisions. I'm looking for a new home as well, but I'm not ready to buy yet until the divorce is final. My therapist suggested tonight that I not rule out a condo. So that just opened up some more possibilities for me.

Had an epiphany yesterday and today. This renewed vigor of mine came just as I was able to slide back into Mommy mode for my eldest daughter. As I mentioned, her laptop died and out came my credit card and off we went to several stores to get her back in business. My younger daughter called from Spain, and we had a long talk about her upcoming travels, and she asked my opinion on a few things. They both needed me this week. It's been a long several months without them under my roof and I miss them terribly. My therapist noted that it's no wonder I was floating and floundering recently, since my identities as both a wife and a mother were shaken up at the same time. Empty nest while going through a divorce while ALSO going back to my mother's house and dealing with her never ending control issues. No wonder I was stalled and feeling ungrounded.

Anyway, my eldest goes back to school in a few days and my youngest is gone until May. So I need a plan for the return of the empty nest so that I don't go back to floating and floundering.

I've said it before: so much of this weight loss battle is fought between the ears.

Can I just say crazy week and its only Tuesday!!!

Working my plan and its paying off. Being crazy busy helps because you don't have time to be hungry;)

B: Yogurt with trail mix

L: Client lunch at a bbq place just had some burnt end

S: Protein bar

D: Just now eating a weight watchers

Excercise running around like crazy, does that count??;)

Plan for today: Protein for Breakfast will be sausage links. lunch is going to be a cheese stick, Buddig beef and peanuts. dinner out with my daughter at a favorite Greek restaurant. I commit to saganaki with no bread, a Greek salad and a bowl of Soup. No cocktail. I will walk the stairs at work and get outside at lunch for a long walk. It's supposed to be 60 degrees today!

Good morning... foggy as all get out! I have been doing a lot of stewing and pacing. I hope it counts.It is movement. So thankful to have my Mom still with us. After her surgery things went wrong and we hurried her back to the hospital. She was in heart failure. Long story short.... still in the hospital and family all called last evening. She did rest well and I came home at past 2 am. I have been drinking lots of Water and did have an ice cream cone as it was the least hazardous choice available out of a vending area at midnight. Pray for all of us. Being in control is something I like. This is beyond my control and I need to trust in the Lord and be glad in it! Today I am going to sing her some great songs and walk the big ole parking lot and halls if she is stable. God is good and never fails us. He is with us always! Blessings and the 5 K is a great goal!

Wow! Great job everyone!

Yesterday I made good food choices. No gym, but it was gorgeous here so I walked around the neighborhood absorbing some Vitamin D!

Today...

B--1/2 Protein shake &greek yogurt

L-- leftover green chile chicken

S--baby bell cheese

D-- hamburger meat is thawing so meatloaf or patties

@@JustWatchMe you are in the middle of so many changes...I'm glad you and your therapist are working through all of it. It sounds like it is time for you to put you first! Wish you the very best!

Let's do this day people!

@@enjoythetime - running around like crazy counts in my book!! Way to stick to the plan even though it's crazy busy!!

@@ParaGirl - congrats on getting that 5 miles done! What Quest bar(s) is/are your favorite?

@@JustWatchMe - I appreciate the prayers more than you know. This is tough stuff! I admire your strength and courage for seeing an issue and working through it with the therapist. My father left us after 23 years of marriage and then my sister and I went off to college. Looking back, it had to be such a tough time for her. While it was over 20 years ago, to this day I can't tell you that my mom is totally over it. My father was abusive, so it was a relief in one sense, but like a death in another. Way to go for taking the bull by the horns and dealing with it. You'll be SO MUCH better off for it!

@@punkinvine - thanks for checking in! I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Nothing catches God by surprise and He can and will sustain you through this storm.

@@2babutterfly - it got to 70 here today and we got outside to walk as well. It felt great!! However, I thought I'd be so smart and strap some ankle weights on before I left. My butt and thighs hurt so bad all night! I walked 2 miles this morning more for relief than exercise! :) You are certainly working your plan. Way to go!!!

@@lisacaron - hope all is well!

@@bacon - how's it going?!?

My plan for today:

B-8 oz shake w/fiber

L-bacon & egg pita

S-8 oz shake w/fiber

D-roast beef

1015c, 98p, 43nc

72 oz Water, 5 miles exercise (2 already completed - BOOM!)

As Jennifer says, "Let's do this day people"!!! I'll check back later.

Edited by s_suther

I'm back to my lowest weight post op this morning. Some things I've noticed...

Not tracking my food is a mixed bag. When I'm following my food plan it's great because if I'm satisfied on a smaller amount of food than I had planned out, somehow it's easier for me to stop eating and give the remainder to the dog or toss it out. When I'm tracking I tend to finish it all because it's been measured out and recorded. Also, having a snack when truly needed (like nuts midday) is easy and not stressful.

However, if I'm not following my food plan, not tracking becomes an excuse to ignore reality. One bad choice after another, and it's easier to lie to myself.

My surgiversary is Friday. I'm so excited to be back on track and feeling positive this week. I know I'll get to my goal weight. 49.6 pounds to go. This is gonna happen!

B: Yogurt and Trail mix- 250 cal 17p

L: Quest Bar, 2oz of cubed cheese and a few slices of pepperoni- Approx 400 cal 34p

S: Skinny Cow Ice cream- 160 cal

D: Grilled Turkey Tenderloin and a salad with homemade ranch dressing- 250 cal 22p

S: if needed a Protein bar- 160 cal 20p

Est. 1220 calories 93p

Water 80oz

Sounds like everyone is doing amazingly good! Keep it up.

I had to make a trip up to an accident scene to make a video. It has been a non stop kind of a week thus far. I did get home for a dinner out with my family. Then it was off to east KY. I am on my way home now and will meet wife and kids at mother in laws.

I got 2 miles of ground pounding walk in last night around mid night at the hotel. I got up at 6 am and hit an elipti-kill at the hotel.

Breakfast never happened.

lunch was 2 spoon full of chicken salad. . I found something gross in it so I pitched it.. sparing you details.

snack is a piece of ham and cheese from a quick stop.

dinner no clue.. just want some sleep.

@s_suther, my favorite Quest bar is the chocolate chip cookie dough. How about you? I also like the Cookies and cream.

I try not to eat the bars every day, it's easy right now since I am out.

I am still trying to get used to this time change, I wake up an hour early every morning and have a tough time getting back to sleep. I fell asleep after work today - I hate that!

Today's food:

B - coffee

L - 1/2 c. cottage cheese

D - 2 eggs, 3 bacon

Water was good, also had 1 coke zero and hot tea

I didn't get my walking in like I wanted, that nap took over. I am feeling a little blah tonight.

Another day is done. Doing good with staying on my food plan. I just made treats for a March Madness cookout tomorrow at work and didn't sneak a bite;)

Failing miserably at my walking challenge. I guess the next several days I better get it in gear. So far this week has felt like 2 cramed into 3 days so we shall see.

I didn't need my after dinner snack so I finished the day with 1090 calories, got my Water in.

B: Protein Bar 160 cal 20 p

S: cheese sticks 160 cal 14 p

L: Were having a March Madness cookout at work so probably a burger with no bun and a small side of some sort. My goal is to stay away from the sweets.

D: Weight watchers meal 240 cal 21 p

S: Skinny Cow ice cream 160 cal

Were movin and groovin!!! Keep up the great work everyone!!

Oh BTW Quest bars are my faaaaav! I love the double chocolate chunk, cc cookie dough, and Cookies and cream. These are the only Protein Bars ill eat. Addicting!!!:)

Edited by enjoythetime

My day went very well. Got a mile walk in on my lunch hour and a bit more in the evening, and I've made my six mile challenge for the week! I won't be able to walk at lunch tomorrow since I'm at another location for the day. But maybe in the evening at home.

food was on plan all the way. I've never eaten saganaki without bread before, but I didn't miss it at all. Had the cheese, salad and Soup and stopped! This band is a godsend!

Feeling skinneeee tonight. Lol. Oh, got my stairs in too.

I'll have to get creative tomorrow since I'm not at my usual office. I'll bring Buddig beef with me and maybe some cheese as well. I wish I'd planned ahead and had some nuts or Protein bars at home to put in my bag. I should be able to duck out for half an hour so if I can, I will get some chicken tenders from Popeyes for lunch. Breakfast will be sausage links.

dinner will be braciole with no Pasta and a kale salad.

I'll check in tomorrow as I can.

@@JustWatchMe way to rock the challenge.

Doctor today. I will be on the go all day. I weighed this morning to see what the difference between my scale and docs will be. 268. Pleased.

B sausage.

S apple

l ham n colby 3 oz.

s 2 oz peanuts

d no clue. .

I got another 25 minutes on elliptical last night and will shoot for 25 tonight.