Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Good Morning All

I am really jazzed this morning - guess what i did

I walked 4 miles in 1 hr. 5 minutes - that's a 16..25 minute mile !!!!:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

I dislike exercise as i have stated a million time before - but i know it's something i have to do - if i want to be healthly - so at 1 hr i had done 3.71 miles - i was about to quit as that 3.71 was record breaking in it's self - but i said to myself what's .29 ya gotta keep going to make it and even 4 - so i did...

Just had to share this victory ... :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Hope ya'll have a great day - make great choices and get in your exercise..

Hey there, Indigogirl you did GREAT On the excersise!!! You do get to like it after a while!! Trust me on that.

Holiday weekend was warm here, its the first Thanksgiving ever that I can remember Begging my husband to turn the Air Conditioner on... :eek:

Hey there, Indigogirl you did GREAT On the excersise!!! You do get to like it after a while!! Trust me on that.

Holiday weekend was warm here, its the first Thanksgiving ever that I can remember Begging my husband to turn the Air Conditioner on... :eek:

Thanks Peaches - I hope you are right - I am hating it a tad less.

Most Thanksgivings here in the desert require A/C ;0) and some Christmas's too ;0)..

So...just got back from Anchorage...I didn't have good access to the internet and I don't have the time/patience to read everything that I've missed...I hope nothing BIG, but if there was something big I expect that someone will fill me in.

So I had my second fill on Wed. afternoon. Put another 1.0 cc in = 2.5cc. I didn't feel any restriction and that afternoon I was able to eat a baked potato and small salad (Wendy's has internet access so I was there for a few minutes checking some email.) :huytsaoI called him and said that I'd like more so I went back in on Fri. and got another .5 cc put in. he did a check and pulled it all out to make sure there wasn't a leak and it all looked good. :)So now I HAVE RESTRICTION! And GOOD restriction at that!

I was getting a little jealous that everyone was only eating a little bit and I could eat...well, more than that. So now I've been cut off! Now, I just have to get over the "head hunger"! :hungry:I had lunch with a friend the other day and we had chicken legs and salad. I got through the salad, had two bites of chicken and got stopped up! I had a real hard time with having food still on my plate and I hadn't eaten that much! I even picked at it for about 15 minutes, but just got more and more uncomfortable so finally I stopped. Carbonation doesn't bother me though (tried a diet Coke yesterday and was fine, but I didn't drink it fast either).

So, maybe I'm on my way? We'll see. I head off for my cruise in a few weeks and I definitely won't feel all sexy, but definitely better about myself.:biggrin1:

OH.....NSV! I went to get some jeans (mine are FALLING off of me) and I had to go down TWO sizes! It was AMAZING! I felt good having to go back to the racks for a SMALLER size!:clap2::whoo:

Marcy - Great NSV :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Food on your plate - but it into a box ASAP so you won't be tempted to continue to pick - I am the same way too. It's mind over matter you can do it... I know you can.... Make good food choices and sweet spot being hit - you will do it....

I am so happy! I had a goal of losing 50 lbs. by next Thrusday ( my birthday) and mission has been accomplished. I am so happy!

And, I bought size 14 pants and size large shirts over the weekend, they are snug but very wearable.

But it's bizarre, I don't feel any different, like I know I am skinner because the scale/clothes say so, but I feel just as fat. I need to give time for my head to adjust. Maybe that's why I always gained the weight back before, because my head kept going back to 'fat' mode. Gotta work on that.

Hi all. Didn't get a chance to check in this weekend. This was my convert our office to the merged office weekend. We managed to swap out 85 computers, monitors etc and move all the old equipment and have everything operational by Monday morning. I put in 30 hours overtime between Friday and Sunday. Came home last night and passed out. Thank goodness that is behind me. I have been dreading this weekend for four months.

Anyway speaking about football I live in St. Louis and we have the Rams and we are now the proud owners of a 0 and 5 record about to be 0 and 6.

Take care congrats to everyone on their weight loss.

Looks like you got an early birthday present, CeCe. Congratulations! All your hard work is paying off. Thanks for sharing that with us. So what's the next goal? Onederland by Thanksgiving?

Good Work!!

I am so happy! I had a goal of losing 50 lbs. by next Thrusday ( my birthday) and mission has been accomplished. I am so happy!

And, I bought size 14 pants and size large shirts over the weekend, they are snug but very wearable.

But it's bizarre, I don't feel any different, like I know I am skinner because the scale/clothes say so, but I feel just as fat. I need to give time for my head to adjust. Maybe that's why I always gained the weight back before, because my head kept going back to 'fat' mode. Gotta work on that.

Sorry, I screwed up that last post!

CONGRATULATIONS, CeCe!! :wow2:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: :eek: :car:

Sounds like everyone is doing great.....some slow, some faster, but everyone is heading down...which is the goal!!!:whoo:

Had my first GP check up for my meds today, was able to drop my metforim and cut my cholesterol pill in half....I was excited. I was hoping for more, but for now, she wanted to see how I did for the next three months.....one thing was good most all my numbers were good and I was happy...that brings me from 9 pills a day (+ Multivitamin, 3 Calcium, 2 500mg C) to 61/2 pills + vitamins....any little victory is good, I'm thinking!!!:eek:

Speaking about football....the Seahawks did suck, my husband quit watching before the half.....and from the final score, it was a good decision!!

Indio.....you are an exercise inspiration......I wish I had your motivation!!:clap2:

Celeste

Celeste--That's huge! Good job--you're well on your way to a healthier you!!! I bet you're noticing that you feel better and have more energy too. That's what it's all about!

CONGRATULATIONS 50 POUNDS :clap2::clap2::clap2: and size 14 (which is the norm)

I agree with the mind set problems - when i was 244 i still saw myself at 200 - in my minds eye i am fat but not that fat when i really am that fat.

I kidded myself that when i bought a 22/24 top it's wasn't cuz i was that big but that the clothes were that small (I have this big issue with clothes that are too tight and peoples rolls show)

Hi all. Didn't get a chance to check in this weekend. This was my convert our office to the merged office weekend. We managed to swap out 85 computers, monitors etc and move all the old equipment and have everything operational by Monday morning. I put in 30 hours overtime between Friday and Sunday. Came home last night and passed out. Thank goodness that is behind me. I have been dreading this weekend for four months.

Anyway speaking about football I live in St. Louis and we have the Rams and we are now the proud owners of a 0 and 5 record about to be 0 and 6.

Take care congrats to everyone on their weight loss.

Riberty - Glad to hear you survived the conversion....

[quote=Caolin;586514

Indio.....you are an exercise inspiration......I wish I had your motivation!!:clap2:

Celeste

Celeste - You can!! just do it - that's what i do - I just friggin do it - It's not like I really enjoy it - in fact i push myself most of the time just to get 2 miles in and i figure the faster i walk the faster it will be over with. I ususally have 1 maybe 2 days a week that i feel strong and can get the 3 miles done - and last weeks case 4 - but that's ususally on a Sat morning when I have more time - am fresher and not so tired from working all day. Also - exercise is what is going to allow us to be able to eat more than 1000 calories a day when we get to our goal weight - it is the key to maintaining our weight lost - that and healthy food choices

Just put on your tennis shoes - and go for a walk if you don't have a gym... min 30 mintues - or buy one of those walk in front of your t.v. - I have a tony little glider which i really love - it's in the garage (usual place for our exercise equipment) which i should really pull out and use the 2 days i don't go to the gym... (operative word - should :rolleyes:) so see i am human after all :)

hi everyone! i'm back!!!!!i'm so sorry i've not been around. i've been working 15 hour days not including looking after the baby. the only reason i'm on today is cos i'm sick and i'm trying to rest at home. i can't bare to read all the post as my head isn't too good at the moment. i hope everyone is keeping well.i'm still quite restricted. i'm down to 157 lb as of last monday. only weight myself on monday. i've noticed the weight has slowed down before where it was 2-3lbs a week now its 1.5-2 lbs a week. but i'll take it what ever way it come once its off.so remember i was telling you all about my tattoo well Chris wont be there the days i'm going over. he'll be back the day i'm leaving and i really wanted him to do it for me so i've scrapped that idea and i've booked a holiday to NEW YORK instead. i'm off the 24th of nov. can't wait. let me know if anyone is around and we can meet up!also i've got a hotel on provisional booking but does anyone work in a hotel that might be able to get me discount. i could not believe the prices they are out of this world. or has anyone ever stayed there and knows a good hotel. i want something right in the centre. between 30-50st i think i do anyways.well sorry to bore you guys look forward to catching up with everyone. lots of love to all xxxxxxx

if anyone has msn or yahoo instant chat can you add me please.

DENISAMOLLE@YAHOO.CO.UK

thanks xx

hi everyone! i'm back!!!!!i'm so sorry i've not been around. i've been working 15 hour days not including looking after the baby. the only reason i'm on today is cos i'm sick and i'm trying to rest at home. i can't bare to read all the post as my head isn't too good at the moment. i hope everyone is keeping well.i'm still quite restricted. i'm down to 157 lb as of last monday. only weight myself on monday. i've noticed the weight has slowed down before where it was 2-3lbs a week now its 1.5-2 lbs a week. but i'll take it what ever way it come once its off.so remember i was telling you all about my tattoo well Chris wont be there the days i'm going over. he'll be back the day i'm leaving and i really wanted him to do it for me so i've scrapped that idea and i've booked a holiday to NEW YORK instead. i'm off the 24th of nov. can't wait. let me know if anyone is around and we can meet up!also i've got a hotel on provisional booking but does anyone work in a hotel that might be able to get me discount. i could not believe the prices they are out of this world. or has anyone ever stayed there and knows a good hotel. i want something right in the centre. between 30-50st i think i do anyways.well sorry to bore you guys look forward to catching up with everyone. lots of love to all xxxxxxx

Oh, my goodness!! You ARE still among the living!! Don't be TOO BUSY for us!! We've missed you!

I'm from Buffalo NY originally. My sisters and my daughter have all been to NYC this past summer and stayed in a hotel that was reasonably priced. I will ask them which one it was. Nov.24th will be Thanksgiving weekend here, so you may find prices higher because it is a holiday weekend.

Welcome back Dini. Your presence has been missed!

New York is a very expensive place. On top of that, you're going to be there during Thanks Giving (third Thursday of Oct) so it doesn't surprise me that the hotels will be at peak prices. You might want to look online to see if you can get something a little cheaper. We usually use hotels.com or orbitz.com to find bargains. Booking early is definitely the way to go as they'll be even more expensive the closer it gets to ThanksGiving and Christmas. :rolleyes: