Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Hello there ,

I am from merseyside I live on the Wirral ( across from Liverpool ). Getting really excited now for my banding 16/07.

you are not far off at all good luck .

This board moves so quickly doesnt it ?

There are so many questions I want to ask but keep getting lost on the boards. Can't for the life of me sort my ticker out !!!!

Anyway speak to you soon

Sorry, I can't resist trying to help with the techy stuff!! If I'd been born about 20 years later than I was, I probably would've been working in the computer world instead of nursing!

LAINY: My post of last night on this board, 6:40 pm, gives some instructions on setting up the ticker at tickerfactory.com. Get back to me if you are still having trouble. They're fun, aren't they?

MARCY: I'm not sure about including photos in your post... don't know if that's possible, but if you go to "Gallery" in the top menu, and then "Upload", you can upload your photos & then just let us know they are there so we can go view them.

:ranger:

Hello (I know I'll forget to put everyone's name) everyone,

I am headed to camp in New Hampshire about 2 hours from home. I will try to check in tonight to wish Dini well.

Hope all is well with everyone. I am doing great. The port pain is greatly reduced today and I was able to sleep last night without being propped up.

I'll miss you guys. But I will try to check in.

;):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You all are going to do great!

weight.pngAt last I done my ticker !!!

thanks for your help

Lainy

That's great!! I knew you could do it!!

Hello All,

Just a quick shout out to DINI, our JUNE 26 Bander. Hope everything goes smoothly, and you have a quick recovery. You'll be in my prayers all day!!!!! Please let us know how you are once you feel up to it. Take good care of yourself. We'll miss you. By the way, the walk was great. We had 38 teams, and raised close to $60,000 for the Cancer Society.

I'll stop in later to chat some more. Just wanted Dini to get her message before heading to bed tonight. Hope you get a good night sleep.< /p>

Lynette

Dini, we are certainly praying and excited for you!!!! :biggrin1: I hope you are doing well. If you get a chance, pop in and tell us how you're feeling right now. Lynette, that is awesome!!! Great job w/the walk.

oh my lord i am getting banded in 6 hours!!

i've gotten goose-pimples all over my arms just writing that!!

Breadlady, Chinboree, Snaggletooth & Lynette Thank you so much for you prayers and wishes.

I not tired at all I wish I was! How is everyone else doing?

Dont worry i'll be posting as soon as i get home! Dont be suprised if i actually post tomorrow!

SO HOW IS EVERYONE??

Oh Lynette by the way that is amazing 60.000$ congratulations and glad to here you have a great time.

:gluck: Dini, I hope you are getting some sleep! I'm so excited for you!!! I'll be praying for you! I can't wait to hear how it went!

Lynette - I'm so glad your walk turned out so well. That was an impressive number! That is such an awesome cause to be involved in.

BreadLady - Have fun on your campout. Let me know how it goes. Thank you so much for all the tips so far.

Lainy - Welcome. :)

I am sitting here parked outside a building at camp that I know I can get wireless internet at. I feel like a spy or something! LOL!

I tried so hard to get somewhere so I could get online early enough. I am so sorry I missed you.

I tried IM'ing you - you must be TRYING to sleep. I hope you have more luck than I did the night before surgery.

Please know I am praying for you:pray2: tomorrow and the rest of the week of course. I hope all goes wonderfully well for you. I know it will! Just remember Walk, Walk, Walk!!! I can't wait to log on again and hear how it went.

Hello everyone else. Hope everyone else is doing well. Just in case I don't get back online before you have your surgery....

Lynette617, Laurend, Bobbert's Mom, MrsHorne, Cherrybomb

I will be thinking of all of you next week. Hope everything goes as smooth as can be.

Lynette so glad to hear the Relay for Life went so well. We just volunteered at our local on 2 weekends ago.

Talk to you all soon I hope.

I am exhausted - I did a lot today. But I was able to do it. I don't feel like I did too much either. I mean I am tired but that's it. Tomorrow is only a week for me since surgery. So you all have a speedy recovery to look forward to.

Good night. :notagree

DINI, you gave me goose bumps just reading your post. I'm only a week away:eek:, and I can hardly stand the wait anymore. It's exciting for others to get banded, so that's what is keeping me going. I'll be next, and I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! Hope you get some rest, but I'll probably be up all night the night before also.

Welcome to all the new Lucky 7's.:) It's getting closer!!!

Chimboree, how are you? Still have lots of Dr. appointments to get to?

Breadlady, CAMPING???????? Already????? Wow, you go girl. I hope I feel like doing half as much as you've done since being banded. :D Amazing. Hey Breadlady, how was you "gas"pains? I hadn't heard you mention them yet. What are you taking for it? I bought the gas x thin strips. I hope they work.

Lainy, welcome. This is great, Dini has someone over there close to her.

You and Dini both have shoes on your ticker, how funny.

Marcy, I don't know how to get the pictures up. I had a hard enough time getting the pic in my avatar. I need a new one. That one is at least a year old. Good luck with the "atkins" you'll be doing. I could never get pat the firt 2 weeks without my fruit. bread, I could live without, but don't take my fruit away.

Hope everyone is doing good.

Hey everyone!! I'm working on updating our calendar. Yes, Ms. Lynette, you are on deck! WOOHOO!!! :clap2:

I have my first nutrition appt tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. From what they tell me at the office, this should be fun.

I'll be posting our updated calendar shortly. :biggrin1:

Dini,

We're all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. You are just a few hours from surgery now! That's exciting. In 25 more days I have my turn! We'll be waiting to hear how you're doing. I am in my 3rd week of pre-op diet trying to lose 30 lb. A little under 10 lb. to go. I want a little "BREAK" from this 500 cal diet to enjoy a few treats before surgery!

All,

Please see the attached calendar. It's the latest and greatest. Let me know if there's something that needs fixing!

Thanks you guys!

July Calendar.doc