Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@Luna, im so sorry you felt defeated at Target. Its dealing with those types of feelings after losing and wanting to see tangible results. I certainly can empathize. However, even we can still see FAT on our bodies..its less! Therefore, we can smile in victory! I know it'll take awhile for you/me/us to see the vision we have kept in our hearts and minds. I think for so many years, we have been our worst enemy. But, this is the time to love ourselves, and claim each victory we achieve regardless how small or large it is! Keep doing you!

@amulynn..LOL! Sounds like the men who live in my house, live on yours!!!

@Luna222--Yes!! That's what it feels like!! What the heck is that?? I haven't had my Vit D levels checked. Nor any others, except my labs to see if I was dehydrated a while back. Ugh, I wonder if I should just call into my Dr's office.

I've had a history of low Vit D. levels. I was taking 4000u a day for 6 months at one point. My level was 10 that time.

I got about 4 bites of the salad in, then started getting a little nauseous. I had added some sweet yellow, orange, red peppers--some black olives, mozzarella cheese, an oz. of turkey and an oz. of ham, and a sprinkle of a nut mixture I made. Those 4 bites were amazing.

Yea, I am pretty sure you should call the dr! I had my levels checked by my primary because I have extreme anemia. I go back again next week and then the 3 month w surgeon is this month as well. I'm sorry about your salad making you nauseous :( but it was a nice change for a few bites right!?

@@Luna, im so sorry you felt defeated at Target. Its dealing with those types of feelings after losing and wanting to see tangible results. I certainly can empathize. However, even we can still see FAT on our bodies..its less! Therefore, we can smile in victory! I know it'll take awhile for you/me/us to see the vision we have kept in our hearts and minds. I think for so many years, we have been our worst enemy. But, this is the time to love ourselves, and claim each victory we achieve regardless how small or large it is! Keep doing you!

Thank you! It's such a struggle some days, but most days I'm like I got this :)

Luna and Amy, you sound like your Iron and or Vitamin D level maybe down. I had those exact symptoms when I was anemic a year ago. Are you making sure to take your Multi Vitamins everyday? I take two horse size Centrum complete daily. One in the morning and one in the evening. I feel amazing. I have more energy then I have in years. I mention this because Bypass has that side effect for many of us. But at the 3 month visit you'll have a complete lab work done. That's when your doctor or RN will adjust any supplements.< /p>

Yes, I think it has something to do with my iron levels as well as the vit d. I couldn't handle the pill form right before surgery so I stopped and haven't taken any since, because I keep forgetting to call for an iv infusion. I am just so tired :-/ I take 2 centrum chewables every day, but I think I need more...idk

The IV medication will help tremendously. I was a IV infusion nurse for years, so im partial of IV meds and the wonderment they provide!!

Yes, I think it has something to do with my Iron levels as well as the vit d. I couldn't handle the pill form right before surgery so I stopped and haven't taken any since, because I keep forgetting to call for an iv infusion. I am just so tired :-/ I take 2 Centrum chewables every day, but I think I need more...idk

I have Vitamin D gummies. I take extra.

I realized something today, the nausea after meals is gone. I really feel like I'm healing from surgery and owning this new reality.

I finally got on a scale while I was at my parents house for lunch today. I have lost 62 pounds. I was shocked!! Everyone has had the flu at my house so I have been trying to keep everything disinfected and clean so I don't get it. I can't imagine having the flu now, I can barely get my Fluid in as it is. I love reading everyone's posts, it really lifts my spirits when they need lifting. Everyone keep up the great work and have a wonderful New Year!! ????

@@misstvb

So glad you have felt better after eating. I too usually feel fine after eating. I have come to the conclusion my nausea it is mostly from eating a bite or two too many and not chewing things properly and slowly. If I eat slowly like I am supposed to, I am fine. Yesterday, I didn't do so good with lunch. I had something I had 100 times before but I was watching a movie and it was an exciting part. I forgot I was eating too fast and of course nausea for an hour. The rest of the day I was iffy. dinner was a fabulous ground beef patty. After two bites I was full. I waited another 10 minutes and was able to get another two bites in. Then, another 10 minutes and my final 3 bites. My NUT told me to try after a break to eat some more and she was right it does work. Patience is key. Not my strongest quality but I'm working on it.

After a 10 day stall my scale moved. I lost "1" lb. SOOOOOO EXCITED this morning. Jeez, 9 days was an eternity. Anyone had had long stalls like that? I don't understand why it happens. Has anyone heard a good answer from their doctor. My NUT just said not to worry about it. Well!!!

so while I was home in Virginia, I convinced my son to order a Roy Roger's gold rush chicken sandwich, so I could have a few bites. I had 4 small bites, thought I chewed well and ended up in terrible pain and the foamies. Guess that was not such a good idea. Live and learn, that was the worst food experience so far. BUT.... after all the holidays and food, where I ate small bites of lots of things, I ended up dropping 2 more pounds, so must not have been as bad as I thought. I just might make my goal of 140 by new years eve. 1.5 pounds to get there. A girl can hope.

After a 10 day stall my scale moved. I lost "1" lb. SOOOOOO EXCITED this morning. Jeez, 9 days was an eternity. Anyone had had long stalls like that? I don't understand why it happens. Has anyone heard a good answer from their doctor. My NUT just said not to worry about it. Well!!!

I'm in the midst of a stall right now. Very frustrating but trying not to get too worked up over it.

If I have a stall, I don't know about it. I hate the scale. I usually go with how my clothes fit.