Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@superbariatricbabe

Your father is having a hard time seeing the world through your eyes. You'll have to teach him. It maybe a rocky road at first but he is capable. Don't let him get away with it. The best way to handle that is to come out and say. I know you went through all this trouble to make a beautiful pizza but I can't eat it. I had gastric Bypass and I have to eat a high Protein diet or I will get sick and nauseous and throw up. It's not good. But the good news is I can eat all the meats and veggies, blah, blah, blah. I am glad you didn't eat the greasy pizza. Tell him you can't. However, I did eat pizza the other day. I had just the toppings and not the crust. I had a slice of a veggie and then a meat lovers. Yes, it had lots of fat but I was actually testing out my ability to eat fat. My NUT thought my burping maybe because i can't tolerate fat. Well, not true. I felt absolutely fine after the pizza and next day I had my first normal BM since surgery. Because I have lost 50 lbs, and I am 8 weeks post, my NUT actually wants me to eat more. I am by no means suggesting you should change your diet but I was told to include some fat because some Vitamin absorption and hormone balance require it. I was eating too healthy, lol.

@@AuriP You look amazing. What a difference. Your hips are shapely and things go where they belong. Last Tuesday, I measured myself and for the first time in forever my measurements show my tummy smaller then my hips. Apple shape gone. I don't think you had the traditional apple shape but your tummy is going away really fast and it will continue to do so. Hurray!

@@dc0520

What cute girls, you have a beautiful family and you are just as much the star as they are. Your husband is an incredibly lucky guy with 4 gorgeous girls. He surely is doing something right.

I was just catching up on everyone's progress and I'm so impressed! You all look wonderful! I have not lost as much weight as some others, but it am now in onederland. I am still having issues with finding something to drink. I can take sips of orange or apple juice or unsweetened tea with some truvia, but Water wants to be my enemy. It sticks in my throat and then in my chest. Terrible heartburn with water. I have tried adding the flavors and ice, all kinds of tricks but no good. Anyway, I am so happy for us all. Losing pounds and getting rid of all of these aches and pains! I have to confess that I haven't used my CPAP since the first week of surgery though, and my daughter was getting on me the other day bc she heard me snoring and said I still need it. Blah! She's right I guess, but I can't wait until I lose enough to be rid of it! Good riddance! Keep up the good work everybody! We all deserve to be healthy and happy and active.

Morning friends!!

Auri--You look great!!!! What a transformation!!

My scale hasn't moved off 201 for close to a week now. Bummer! But I'm certain I know what the issue is! I haven't been logging on My Fitness Pal. I know I'm under in calories everyday, so I guess I wasn't "too worried" about logging. But I know I'm probably way under in Protein also! And that I NEED in order to loose!! Duh!!

I finally had a BM last night (and this morning!) I thought for sure I'd lose 5 pounds, LOL! It'd been a week, OIY!!

I'm at work. I HATE working Saturdays! Thankfully I only have to work 1 a month. :P

Have a great weekend everyone!

Reached this goal days ago but dis not realize it until today. I am OVERWEIGHT, no longer obese. 29.1 bmi. Woot woot. My guy is taking me to a masquerade party New Years Eve, trying to find something fabulous on a low budget.

Reached this goal days ago but dis not realize it until today. I am OVERWEIGHT, no longer obese. 29.1 bmi. Woot woot. My guy is taking me to a masquerade party New Years Eve, trying to find something fabulous on a low budget.

Congratulations!!! Have fun!

I'm going to take family pictures after New Years. I haven't taken any in 4 years. It's bad. Now I have to go shopping to find color coordinating things for the 5 of us. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.

Our Christmas celebrations are over. I didn't eat a lot of food but I did eat a bigger variety of foods and haven't had any "issues". I even ate 3 pieces of fudge. One a day, not all in one day. Only thing it did to me was make my head spin a little. I don't want to Celebrate to soon and say I don't dump but I haven't experienced it yet. Although I have heard many say that they thank God that they do dump because it keeps them accountable.

Has anyone started experiencing the Hair loss yet? Oh boy I'm pretty surprised by how much I'm losing. I'm not upset because it's just hair and I expected it . But it is more than I thought despite keeping my Protein high and Vitamins up. I guess it's unavoidable for some.

since surgery I have been taking Biotin to help with hair loss. I haven't lost more than usual. There's also supplements. post-234841-14197191312977_thumb.jpg post-234841-14197191580079_thumb.jpg post-234841-14197191824142_thumb.jpg post-234841-14197192257147_thumb.jpgand comes with a little inspiration.

post-234841-14197197106036_thumb.jpggot into a 16/18 jogging suit that I've had for ages. The pants used to never fit over my derrière. Also check out my Christmas present from my dad and step mom. post-234841-14197197911333_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1419719709.603792.jpggot into a 16/18 jogging suit that I've had for ages. The pants used to never fit over my derrière. Also check out my Christmas present from my dad and step mom. attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1419719790.221785.jpg

I have told my clients for years to use Biotin. It hasn't made a difference for me. I hope you stay on a no Hair loss track layknee!

Has anyone started experiencing the Hair loss yet? Oh boy I'm pretty surprised by how much I'm losing. I'm not upset because it's just hair and I expected it . But it is more than I thought despite keeping my Protein high and Vitamins up. I guess it's unavoidable for some.

So I have not yet. My hair is pretty thin on top already... So I was worried. My nails are actually growing which they have never done.

@@layknee

You look fantastic. It feels so nice to fit in something you couldn't before, doesn't it? Yes, we have hard days but this WLS is working for all of us.