Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August post op sleevers: Check in

Good for you grammy! You are obviously on the right path. I am scared to go shopping.

August 22 here! Hit ONEderland a couple of weeks ago, and am now down 40lbs! I feel like I'm finally getting into the "groove" of things as far as eating and exercise. For now, walking 5 days a week is working for me, but I may join a gym if my weight loss stalls or slows down considerably in the near future. Still have very good restriction, and I am very good at reading my "full" signal and stopping. 50lbs to go until goal! Onward and downward!

Posted this las week So today pulled out a size 16 pair of Alfred Dunner slacks I bought a month ago at the GW w/o trying them on.. They FIT! A NSV! I guess my 'gut' is shrinking after all..

Does anyone else just HATE how different brands' sizes are different? Size 16 Alfred Dunner, Size 18 Gloria Vanderbuilts and still size 20 L.B. Venizia jeans... grrrrrr....

My upper stomach waist area has shrink some. But not the lower part... Lol!

Today is a weigh in day at the PCP office. I hope I will in the 240s and my bp is down. I will post later. And my top part of my tummy is still hanging on to me. It is not ready to depart lol.

Later losers!

Today is a weigh in day at the PCP office. I hope I will in the 240s and my bp is down. I will post later. And my top part of my tummy is still hanging on to me. It is not ready to depart lol.

Later losers!

Hope all goes well but I don't know if its me but my scale and my doctors scale says two different things. I try to wear the lightest pieces of clothes (lol). Later.

Was sleeved August 18, 2014.

Highest weight was 235

Surgery day weight was 216

Current weight is 181

Total loss of 54 pounds

Post-op loss of 35 pounds

I'm currently averaging about 800 calories/day and 65-75 grams of protein/day.

I'm walking daily and doing Water aerobics 3X/week.

Feeling good, looking good.

My weight loss goal is 150; I have 31 pounds more to lose.

Damn! This is going fast!

Was sleeved August 18, 2014.

Highest weight was 235

Surgery day weight was 216

Current weight is 181

Total loss of 54 pounds

Post-op loss of 35 pounds

I'm currently averaging about 800 calories/day and 65-75 grams of protein/day.

I'm walking daily and doing Water aerobics 3X/week.

Feeling good, looking good.

My weight loss goal is 150; I have 31 pounds more to lose.

Damn! This is going fast!

Great job!!!!

Highest weight 213

Surgery day weight 206

Current weight 167

Goal weight 143

I'm down 46 pounds and feel terrific. I love fitting in to Old favorites and the compliments from family and friends. My bp is normal and my glucose is normal. I feel like I have been given a new life.

I put Protein first and stop eating when I'm satisfied. The hardest part is not drinking when I eat. But I wouldn't trade the results for anything.

Great job guys! The August sleevers are rocking it.

The hardest part is the drinking and eating too.

I am very excited to read/hear all the success stories for everyone, but I must agree - the August sleevers ROCK! You all are doing very well.

I was sleeved August 19th.

Highest weight - 289

Pre-op weight - 279

Current weight - 220.5

Goal weight - 150-180 fits my body frame - LOL

I must say I feel awesome! It really feels nice to reach into the back of the closet and put on something that's WAYYYYYYYYY too BIG from 2-months ago and slide into something that you've been dying to get back into......

I say keep up the great work to everyone!!!!

Let's WALK this weight off....

Everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

I am very excited to read/hear all the success stories for everyone, but I must agree - the August sleevers ROCK! You all are doing very well.

I was sleeved August 19th.

Highest weight - 289

Pre-op weight - 279

Current weight - 220.5

Goal weight - 150-180 fits my body frame - LOL

I must say I feel awesome! It really feels nice to reach into the back of the closet and put on something that's WAYYYYYYYYY too BIG from 2-months ago and slide into something that you've been dying to get back into......

I say keep up the great work to everyone!!!!

Let's WALK this weight off....

Everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

4grands, you are almost at your goal weight. That is awesome! I actually tried on an XL shirt and I still cannot believe it. Not too long ago I couldn't put one arm in a shirt like that. I am not ready to comfortably wear it yet because of the stomach issue. But I am still excited that I can even wear it if I choose to. I had Spanx, I would definitely wear it though. I am very blessed, We are very blessed. Let's keep rocking it out and keep it off August people!

Later losers!

So excited... I finally broke my 10 week stall!!! I've been at 196 for forever. Last week I weighed in at 195.6 and today I'm at 193.7! Thank God. I was getting pretty frustrated.

Here's the interesting thing, the last 2 weeks have been filled with treats. Not every day, but I'd say 6of the last 14 days have had a dessert. Do you think that means I need to up my calories a bit? Certainly not with pie!

So excited... I finally broke my 10 week stall!!! I've been at 196 for forever. Last week I weighed in at 195.6 and today I'm at 193.7! Thank God. I was getting pretty frustrated.

Here's the interesting thing, the last 2 weeks have been filled with treats. Not every day, but I'd say 6of the last 14 days have had a dessert. Do you think that means I need to up my calories a bit? Certainly not with pie!

I had the SAME issue. Stuck at the same weight for 3-4 weeks, then ate some not so healthy foods (mainly crackers and sweet tea) and I dropped 3 pounds! WTF is that???

Congrats to everyone. I think am down about 30lbs since surgery. I have my 3 months visit this coming Monday. I am down from size 18 surgery date to size 14 in pants and dresses. My goal is to be a size 10 in clothes. That is what I used to be. I bought myself a size 10 jeans online yesterday. Lol.... My weight loss is noticeable and everyone is asking what I am doing. I feel very, very good with everything. I will post on Monday after my visit. Good luck to all ;)

Edited by Galaxy Girl

Congrats to everyone. I think am down about 30lbs since surgery. I have my 3 months visit this coming Monday. I am down from size 18 surgery date to size 14 in pants and dresses. My goal is to be a size 10 in clothes. That is what I used to be. I bought myself a size 10 jeans online yesterday. Lol.... My weight loss is noticeable and everyone is asking what I am doing. I feel very, very good with everything. I will post on Monday after my visit. Good luck to all ;)

Way to go Galaxy Girl! You are so close to your goal size. I look forward to hearing about your Monday appointment.

Later Loser!