Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August post op sleevers: Check in

So last night DH wanted to get sushi for dinner, before we would have gone to all you can eat, so we went to a new/sit down place. I was so pleased he started with edamame and I had a few, love finding new foods that agree with my sleeve and the Protein and Fiber are an added bonus. I order tuna tataki appetizer for my meal, I ate half then DH finished it. Love finding new food that I can eat.

We leave on a four day cruise Thursday, already packed my EAS Protein Shakes and am looking forward to trying additional food items.

My guess is "Dear Husband"

or maybe "Darling Husband"?????

Both would be correct ;)

Hello all

Soooo off topic but why are Protein Shakes so freaking nasty!!!

Anyway I am down 6 dress sizes since my VSG.. I was crying uncontrollably in the stores dressing room.. I'm so happy I made this decision....

@@mskiesha29 yes Protein Shakes are nasty but for me that is how I get my Protein in. It's hard for me to get the protein I need other ways so shake are it for right now and CONGRATS ON being down 6 dress size I would be crying too.

@mskiesha29...girl I am not crying for you I am doing the happy dance for you :P

Hello everyone today was a good day for me after the incident with no energy i finally decided to weight myself and yes im still losing. And guess what my love handles disappeared oh boy i am so happy to see them go. Now gotta work on the kangaroo pouch. Lol dont know if thats gonna go anywhere.

I'm 9 weeks out now and for the last two days I've felt like I did the first week I was allowed to have mushy foods! I can barely get down a 1/4 a cup of food and then it feels like everything wants to come back up! I also had a sharp pain in my right portion of my stomach last night that didn't go away for over two hours (I don't have a gallbladder or an apendix so those two are ruled out)Anyone else having this problem?<br /><br />I just came off my monthly a few days ago so I don't know if that is a contributing factor but this is ridiculous! I am even having a hard time getting any Water down (so I am getting dehydrated - only had to go to the bathroom 2x yesterday and so far only once today and it is already noon).<br /><br />If any of the other August sleevers have gone through this let me know. I am wondering if I should call the NUT or the Doctor and ask if there is something wrong>

Hello everyone today was a good day for me after the incident with no energy i finally decided to weight myself and yes im still losing. And guess what my love handles disappeared oh boy i am so happy to see them go. Now gotta work on the kangaroo pouch. Lol dont know if thats gonna go anywhere.

Still losing weight, love handles gone and working on that pouch. Way to go! I went to the doctors yesterday and I am down 8 more pounds since last month! By my BP is still high though. The NP told me that she would like for me to be 50 less by February. Is she nuts? Sweet but nuts! I am not even going to set a goal like that and then be diappointed if I do not meet that goal. She said that this the honemoon phase and the best time to lose the most weight. We will see. It is good to see everyone is heading in the right direction.

Later Loser!

Sleeved on 5th august

down 50 lbs

Feeling awesome , I wear clothes I couldn't wear ever

Hoping I can stay on the right track !

Edited by aliess

Hi all......just wondering. ..has anyone started to see some hairloss? ?? I read in other forums you would start to see this starting in 2 to 3 months. ..I myself have not had a problem. ..however just wondering about your experiences