Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MaRcHiEs IN MaY

TCTX, You are doing awesome. Isn't it fun to have those NSV.

I got a second fill on Tuesday and know I have some restruction. I've PBed twice since then. It may sound weird but I'm glad I did because now I know I have restruction.

A new NSV for me. We're going camping this weekend. I pulled out my 5 swim suits in 3 different sizes. The two I bought for last summer that I squeezed into really looked different. One was really too big and it's the one I wore last year because the other one really looked awful. The other one looks pretty good but the butt of it is too big. The 2 from about 3 years ago went on but they were just a little too clingy. The black one from about 6 or 7 years ago was too big, mainly because I've really streatched it out of shape. I probably won't even mind not wearing a t shirt and shorts over the suit.

Good Morning!!!!! :D

Congrats on all the NSV's!!!! ;) Everyone is doing AWESOME!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh my gosh, I'm in soooo much pain today. My shoulder is killing me so bad that it feels like my arm is asleep and the pain is traveling up my neck and giving me an earache.

Did I slip my band? I'm so scared. The pain I was in after my surgery was this intense, but was on and off and never lasted this long.

I think I ate too many strawberries last night??? (3/4 cup) I didn't hurt at the time. I don't know what caused this!

Should I call my Dr.? Or just stick to liquids for the weekend?

I have an appt on Mon at 11:15 with him.

Tylenol isn't working!

Maybe I'll call the Dr.

Hi everyone! Haven't checked in for a while. I've taken the week off from work, and am enjoying some "me time." I think vacations at home are the best! Just wish the weather were a bit nicer. Can't get outside much because of the rain.

I've come to realize that I definately need a fill. I know you guys have been telling this, but I'm pretty stubborn. I'm really not gaining (other than 2 lb fluctuations), which is amazing, but I know I'm eating too much. I did fairly well with exercise, though I needed more 40 min sessions. I think I'll keep my exercise goals the same for next month, and will schedule a fill within the next couple of weeks.

I'm 37 today! Crazy! I'm so glad I decided to take care of my weight issue when I did. My mother was visiting this past weekend, and has been gaining steadily all her life. It's so hard for me watching her struggle with walking, going up stairs, and being in constant pain. She has major food issues and eats constantly - but denies she does. She is almost 57. She didn't support my surgery at first, but I think she has seen that it has been a positive thing. Maybe she will decide to do something for her health......

It's wonderful to hear of all the NSV's, and I love the positivity of this group!

Mary, Sorry you are hurting. I would definately call your Doc and get his advice. Maybe the seeds in the strawberries agrivated something. Let us know what you find out!

Thanks for listening. PA is going to talk to my Dr. about this and call me back. Told her I'd only do liquids until I heard from Dr.

Pain is subsiding since I took a tylenol.

hopefully just a freak thing and nothing major is going on in there.

Sophie,

Happy birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Mary,

Sure hope the pain stops and it's a false alarm of some kind. Please Please let us all know how you get on.

Take care,

Hi Marchies! I wish I could get on this site everyday.

I'm still bummed about not being able to walk or exercise. I'll find out what I actually tore in my calf and see how much longer before I can drive again. And I don't know if my band has slipped or its because I've only had the one fill. But I'm hungry all the time now. what used to satisfy me no longer does. I can eat a whole hamburger (homemade) in about 1 hour. It seems like I'm eating too much and my weight is staying the same.

Oh well.

For all of you who are doing so great....CONGRATS!!!!!

Hello, I am really enjoying Ruby on the style channel. I don't know about you guys but I my eyes always zero in on my problem area tummy. I don't see anything but that when I look in the mirror.

On Ruby they had a womens intensive 6 day weight workshop. They had the ladies stand in front of wall length paper and draw what they thought they looked like. Then they had someone actually trace them over their life size drawing. Their "trouble area" was overly exaggerated. I know I would draw myself with a humongous stomach.

Ruby said that we have done this to ourselves, as brutal as it sounds if we lose all the weight we have the sagging skin to remind us of our overeating past, and if we have plastic surgery we carry our scars from our overeating past.

If only we could turn back the clock.

As a teen growing up in the 80's it never crossed my mind not to eat those greasy fries while washing it down with pop.

Hopefully, we have learned and we can begin to share with this generation of kids, I will make it an oath that I will try to educate any child that comes through my life the value of putting positive nutritional foods into their bodies. I only wish i was told before it was to late.

I am so glad we are starting to jump start this forum again.

Hugs everyone!